Why did western people give up...

Why did western people give up? Millions of people died so that we can have what they couldnt and we are just throwing it all away.

How can they be okay with welfare immigrants?
With illegal immigrants commiting crimes?
With 100s of so called refugees coming in the country every single day?
With lefties shitting all over our history, our culture and our ancestors?

How can anybody accept this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvMeJNmid48&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dosomethingfritz

We didn't give up tyskbro, it's just a sad period but the day will come

WE ARE HAVIN OUR COMEBACK

WE GONNA GENOCIDE

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

THE INFERIOR RACES

AND THEN SOME

TROLOLOLO

because pretty much all of your assertions are not true, they just fit in with the narrative in your head, but it's a false narrative you make because you and personally unsucessful but not mature enough to admit that it's your fault, so you blame it on western society

Make your bed, learn how to cook and grow the fuck up

Nah pretty sure shits fucked.

just watch it burn and enjoy, Hans

do you have a job, and regularly exercise, and have a stable relationship?

If all of those are true I'll listen to you, but for some reason I'm pretty sure you have non of those

Remember when Sup Forums had lulz?

I remember.

fucking leaf. get cucked

Justins calling. He says he needs you to POZ load him again faggot.

they haven't given up they're out there living their lives while you're here posting bitter garbage far removed from yours

at least my country isn't underwater and being patrolled by sharks
spicy comeback, have you been here the whole summer?

innit

people that complain about global conspiracies always have a failure of a life, or are trying to make money

>succesful
You are only really successful if you are going to be remembered by history. Being an edgy fucker with an expensive car and tons of paper "money" and believeing you are something more than a simple peasant is just retarded.

when correlations are extremely high it's a good bet to project.

Like projecting that nigs will loot in the floods, because theres a high correlation

There's also a high correlation between people that complain about the global state of affairs and people who's lives are a complete mess

Which of his assertions isn't true?

That immigrants are on welfare?
That immigrants commit crimes?
That most migrants aren't refugees?
That leftists hate Germany and the West?

I know you're just Peterson-posting

lol okay

so dylan roof is more successful that an anonymous billionaire with a loving white family

you have a fucked up narrative of what success is friendo

Get fucked you Nazi cunt!

they are cucks, that's why

He is just shitposting, don't take him seriously.

>leafposting

sure some immigrants are probably on welfare, sure some are criminals, sure refugees are people fleeing their countries.

The fact that you think this impacts your life personally in any way shape or form is laughable. You sit on your mum's boyfriends computer all day and barely leave the house.

Immigrants aren't taking your jobs and women. It's your bad work ethic and lack of hygene that is the root cause of these problems

prove me wrong, I'm enjoying how no one has actually said that they have a job, partner and exercise yet

>classic american thread

I don't know who the fuck is dylan roof and I have no narrative, I'm just pointing out the fact you are an entitled retard who believes himself superior when in reality you are little more than an insignificant ant that soon will die and nobody will remember. Have fun trolling retards, mastermind.

Tomorrow im joining military (at least i hope), gonna prepare to shoot some Arabs soon enough. I bet in two years, bitches will go full crazy, and thats when ill get some fun.

Projecting, as always. We're not commies, here. It's you losers that blame everything on capitalism and corporations like the uneducated morons you are. We discuss immorality and lies. That's our issue. Injustice. ACTUAL injustice.

How am I entitled moor?
your country has a military? I thought you just let other militaries come in and shit all over you

Speak for yourself, in the collapse of those old obsolete institutions and the crises coming from them their is an opportunity to establish a more optimal society. This moment is dreadful but when the shackles of those presently in power start to fail from death or lack of capital to go on then and only then will a civilization greater than any preceding it arise from the ashes.
The old Governments and Countries have failed.
The old religions have failed and are dying, Christianity with a whimper and Islam with a bang but death will claim them in time hopefully to be replaced by healthy Diesm or passive Agnosticism.
The old currencies are dying being inflated without care into worthlessness. A resource credit and exchange system only beholden to supply and demand could reasonably replace them while dialing back consumerism from it's present sugar high level of hyperactivity.
More people than ever are being faced with uncomfortable truths that they can only deny so long or ultimately perish. After a time of crisis those left will be the wiser.
We now have access to resources and schools of thought unreachable but a decade or two ago, once the shackles break we have no excuse when it comes to building a more functional society as we are now students of world history and can learn from the cumulative errors our ancestors made.

I feel no sadness in watching a sick and defective society die.

where did I discuss corporations and capitalism retard?

engage with the argument rather than pivoting to complaining about lefties

I'm currently in West Germany and it's just like in France or the UK, packs of immigrants everywhere behaving like savages.
And people just walking by, avoiding them the best they could while still voting for more of them to come here to shit the place up.
Western civilization is dead and they're but the maggots feasting on its rotting corpse.

Thats why ur country is invaded by chinese and muslims.

No education, no pride. Just posting memes, and whats worst, shit quality ones.

do you have a job or a girlfriend?
How much exercise do you get?

World is beyond recovery at this point, there's no point to care anymore.

>education
>poland

>pride
>occupied for the 20th century

you can say canada is getting invaded by chinese and muslims. But your country was literally invaded for a century

Don't throw stones in glass houses sweetie

>Finland
response makes sense. Go kill yourself like your fellow countrymen

>Immigrants aren't taking your jobs and women. It's your bad work ethic and lack of hygene that is the root cause of these problems
They're a low-IQ menace and a drain on the entire nation. Natives are forced to pay for migrants to have low-IQ children faster than natives can have children. Do you really think that's sustainable for a high-IQ society?

>prove me wrong, I'm enjoying how no one has actually said that they have a job, partner and exercise yet
If I thought personal ball-fanning enhanced my political arguments I would be talking about politics on mombook, not on an anonymous Slovakian cartography board

every culture disappears one day

A girlfriend, and she's Sup Forums wet dream (aryan qt, conservative,redpilled, was a virgin when we started our relationship), I'm fit, I've just spent the summer working on a farm on easy Germany so I had my fair share of exercises.

Argue against my statement, not my person or nationality. I know the 5 stages of grief are horse shit, but you're on stage 2.

*In east germany

East Germany is a shock by the way, major cities like Dresden or Leipzig, even Halle, are really white, it felt really strange to see cities of white people who were really friendly and chilled out.

Fuck off with this bullshit. Please.

Just spend some time in an area that is predominantly non white, then spend some time in an area that is predominantly white. Just try it.

You'll come to your senses pretty quick.

FUKKEN LEAF. JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG. HITLER IS BLACK JESUS.

You are like a dog, barking from home at other people.

Big boy, till shit gets real.

Cant wait till your friend will tell police you raped her, and youll stay in jail for 20 years, because white male.

What do you mean give up? We havn't even started yet.

How can you're culture disappear if it don't even real tho

why even care bro you only have one life lmao

Food + shelter + safety = no fucks given, this has been true for every human society in history

We have not all given up. You shouldn't either.

youtube.com/watch?v=YvMeJNmid48&t=1s

did i say i had a culture you burger

I have. It's so much easier and the future looks much brighter. I'm already picturing myself with a nice latina and our five kids in some nice 2nd world country.

We did give up. We've been giving up for decades.

We need to restore our liberties and our white identity.

They didn't, Bongistan and France decided to kill all the people who wouldn't give up so they could keep their power
Everyone these days aren't giving up they just never had the head to fight in the first place we are the sons and daughters of cowards and peasents without spines (most not all)

1) The media caused this.
2) The majority of people just parrot whatever the media tells them.
3) The smart right wingers keep their mouths shut because going against the grain can cost them their jobs.
4) The dumb rightwingers express themselves but express themselves poorly.
5) Media cherry picks the retards. Go back to 1.