A HUGE epidemiological study was released yesterday of 140 000 people from 17 countries:

A HUGE epidemiological study was released yesterday of 140 000 people from 17 countries:
Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, Sweden, Tanzania, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe.
The purpose was to examine the relationship between societal influences and prevalence of risk factors and chronic noncomminicable diseases measured at baseline and from 4 domains of interest, built environment, food and nutrition policy, psychosocial/socioeconomic factors and tobacco.

Some of the results were that higher fat content in the diet reduced mortality and stroke and that replacing fat with carbs increased mortality.
Eating animal protein improved longevity and health.
Low sodium intake causes higher death rates and so does very high levels
Eating vegetables and fruit decreased mortality rates

Basically:
Eat fruits, veges, and legumes regularly, get enough animal protein, and enjoy plenty of "total fat". With some salt.

>eat legumes regularly
>avoid carbs
this is why I can't take any alternative diets seriously, they always contradict themselves. I bet I'd find the pseudoscience if I dug a little, as usual.

Avoid animal products as they are dead flesh and rotten tit milk filled with puss and hormones. We don't need animal proteins you moron. Take a look at a fucking Gorilla...all plant proteins, swole as fuck.

I get all of my power through the blood and flesh of innocents.

I'd very much like to believe this but I need a source first.

My current diet then. Ha I knew it

you dumb. legumes are vegetables not carbs.

gorillas eat bamboo shoots. you can't digest them. they also eat insects for protein. would you like some crickets and ants or a steak?

Why do people want to live long time anyways? After 50 your body falls apart no matter what you eat. What's the point of living past 30, it's the same crap everyday. Same stupid stuff on TV. Probably 80% or more of people are secretly suicidal but they are too afraid or don't want to hurt loved ones.

Lmao insects are 2% or less of their diet and bamboo contains hardly any calories...

You aren't a gorilla you dumb fucker.

We have known this for years dumb fuck

t. Scooby

you're not disproving my point. they have an entirely different digestive system. 60%+ fruit? you'd be in the hospital with pancreas problems.

hemp hearts are high in protein (with all essential amino acids, just like animal protein), high in fat, high in fiber and contains numerous vitamins/minerals
they should be a large part of everyone's diet

this isn't /ck/ reported

I knew it, rice and other grain is poor people food.

this isn't an alternative diet .this is now the standard diet, after this study was published

he means less refined carbs, not "carbs". go read the study yourself

There is not a single country on that list, only some clay that belongs to some tribe.

Wow I sure hope they didn't spend a lot of money on this. Pretty much "have a balenced diet".

Gorillas also spend almost all of their time eating.

Literally a study about sand niggers.
Also, what the fuck is palestine?

Its the land you occupy
From the river to the sea

Were the fuck is link with the actual data?

Oh fuggg arabs reached scandinavia

This is basic shit that I already knew. Also vegans are retarded

You can just eat chicken hearts

> "legumes"
An immediate way to out yourself as a faggot.

That's what I already believed.

>flag
>said nothing but pure retarded garbage stating it as fact
Cool

>you dumb. legumes are vegetables not carbs.
American education, everybody.

fuck off the word literally just means edible part of a plant. ever heard the phrase "fruit that's eaten like a vegetable?" same shit. whatever. It's not fucking sugar, even natural like maple syrup, or flour which is the main carb listed in everything you should "avoid"

>vegetables not carbs

What are potatoes?

the one exception where a vegetable is so high in starch its a fucking carb

Wheres the link to the study, or Tits, or GTFO.
You should be saged for being a nazi faggot and forgetting the link.

>source : deepest depth of OPs asshole

legumes and beans are starchy fibrous sources of protein that contains far less carbohydrates than rice,wheat, and potatoes.

yes you are getting a good amount of carbs from beans and legumes but it's not going to be near as much as real carbohydrates proportionally.

>Eat fruits
No. Carbon Hydrates are shit in all forms, including fructose.
Only certain fruits can get a pass with lower fructose levels.
>veges
Depends on which. Focus on greens.
>etc.
The rest I can agree with.

Our livers process fat.
Our livers are made to work only on 1 thing at a time because evolution fucks up sometimes.
When we ingest food, the liver starts ketone production which helps with processing it.
When we ingest carbon hydrates (sugars), the liver stops producing ketones and focuses on carbon hydrates, therefore allowing fat to pass through and accumulate.
When our livers are too used to constantly processing carbon hydrates, we get insulin dependency and our livers lose their ability to produce ketones and respond properly, which requires a rehab period which is a fucking nightmare (basically no carbon hydrates allowed so your liver can go back to being normal again), which is known as a keto diet.
Keto diet is what fat people should do.
Paleo is what normal people should move onto.
That's all that needs to be known about weight loss.

wonder why you still want to live in jerusalem if you hate arabs dese much

wonder why you still want to live at all knowing you are jew but thats another question

>Not eating based chilis

>Low sodium intake causes higher death rates
wut

Just listen to /fit/ and ignore all these (((studies))).
Eat lean protein and complex carbs. If you're bulking(building muscle), eat more carbs. If you're cutting(getting rid of fat), eat less carbs. Eat fruits and vegetables too. It's not rocket surgery