City-States

What if the world turned into a bunch of city-states?

Other urls found in this thread:

freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/?zx=a8e7a6341b558561
armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/understanding-cycles/the-cycle-of-civilization/
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/north-v-south-revising-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what if you didn't post shitty threads

It would give rural and suburban retards plenty more economic and political leverage if they were no longer politically organized in common with cities.

Then there would be no more rural and suburban retards to vote drumpf :)

Only educated city people

That's exactly what's going to happen.

Just don't provide food with cities--easy. All Jews and Blacks starve.

non stop war
just like the middle ages

nice

I would buy land on up stream of the city and build a dam and sell bottles of water. Ancaps shall prevail!

if the EU turned countries into city states now that the city states have stolen all the resources from the people we would march on them and burn them to the fucking ground.

>rural and suburban retards
so who are you working for?

What if this thread didn't exist

fuck the EU!

sounds amazing. I hope we are going to fight face to face again. We are made for this.

>constant brutal war and a return to the dark ages

I have a reinterpretation of your question:

What if YOU could create city states?

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real?

The only solution to this whole shitball

City states can't exist anymore. Extremely decentralized states however, are the future.

Kek'd even though I think it's an interesting subject

this
and it would give the Duganists enough footing to start invading all those city-states for their utopian eurasia.
Say hello to your russian overlords -with a white russian figure head and everything being run out of the Russian Jewish Autonomous Oblast.

politics threads are all shity

To answer seriously...

> inability to acquire most goods, hope you like corn/avocados/whatever's around you
> cities with a future would specialize and trade their specific goods for others
> Waxing and waning alliances due to outside threats (think Persia in ancient Greece)
> Mass militarization of the population
> 99% chance we all die in nuclear holocaust anyway cause of Pakis and Indians

We could create a continent with war city states where war is priority #1. Other states could focus on local production

>Implying this is a bad thing

I've been thinking about that. My town will be screwed and and fucked by the bigger cities around us every spring. I would have died when I was a child probably.

It would be dominant city states conquering the area around them and the dominant cities would become capitals, forming nations.

Althought the frequency of wars was higher, the casaulties much much lower and even then it was mostly mercenaries. Modern wars are less frequent, but the casaulties hugely more devastating. In the olden days, populations didn't necessarily even know they were in a war, or if they got conquered.

and destroy the last change of humanity becoming a space faring race.

Don't worry, the Norwegian master race cities will save humanity.

You aren't thinking far enough, you need to ban cities and goverment at the same time.

at what point does a group of people living in proximity become a city?

Then we just won't give you food. We'll starve you out. Or we'll just surround and slaughter you all with our guns.

This is a /tg/ thread, friendo. This is exactly the kind of thread those neckbeards make.

When you need an individual fully devoted at the maintaining of said city.

Or we could, you know, just put more effort and attention into local politics instead. Nationalism is good and all but people have forgotten their own community.
I don't know how it is in other countries but in America, most people only show up for the presidential election only (if that) and probably couldn't tell you who their mayor is.

There is a fun text based game about this where you a run a girl-sex-slave manor: freecitiesblog.blogspot.com/?zx=a8e7a6341b558561

good fucking god that looks /comfy/

we New Atenas now

Why is all the farmland outside the walls, though? Do only the bravest men go to pick the corn?

>he doesn't know about the magical eastern slav-cities

That's really neat. Is this the Kiev region or more north?

The superioritu of the white race would become undeniable

ahuincao

Give some mercenaries free water otherwise you'll be dead

not sure senpai

>when your city state can divide into even smaller cities thanks to broken demographics

JUST

Go to los angeles and you hope it never comes to that.

tons of war.

More north, it's probably old Finnish/Kvaenir.

Why are walls so awesome?

It will, eventually. Its called the cycle of civilizations, read more here:

armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/understanding-cycles/the-cycle-of-civilization/

BONUS:
armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/north-v-south-revising-history/

I have to agree with you.
Countries are losing meaning right now.
London is almost as powerful as England.

What is this commie zeitgeist bullshit??

You mean like the holds in Skyrim? With one king ruling them all?

It's already kind of that way in the western world

What's more important to people's identity being from
New Jersey, New York,conneticuits or being from New York City?

When people talk about stereotypes they will talk about cities not as a whole state or a whole country

Modern macroeconomics is now based off of interconnected mega metropolitan areas not trade between states