Women are less capable than me-

>women are less capable than me-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk
youtu.be/c9ZT9CG7OWM
youtube.com/watch?v=ULZOgcHXwXw
youtube.com/watch?v=lb4DILvSG9o
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

n

Driving a car takes literally zero athletic ability.

>anecdotes disprove statistical tren-

Check your privilege cis male.

>crashes
>dies

It's funny how Jalopnik got even more cucked after gawker got axed and they brought in a bunch of female writers, who unequivocally suck and obviously know nothing about cars. The guys all look like stereotypical numales to boot. It's like pottery over there.

Aren't they owned by (((Univision)))?

Live look into her first race!

I honestly hate it when I hear stuff about people my own age or younger accomplishing something. My parents never let me do anything, trapped me in a bubble my whole life, and then make me feel bad when someone my age does something in their life. My parents never stoped once to think that if they weren't so strict I could be doing that to, but no. The never think anything is their fault. They think it's my fault that I don't go out, not that they ont let me out. While people my own age are wining awards, appearing in movies, becoming sports stars, I'm on fucking Sup Forums

Incorrect my dude.

>t. former street racer

>an 18 year old porsche racer is reflective of the average woman
>18 year old
>porsche racer
>high schooler
>who races porsches
Are you fucking retarded?

She probably grew up on a farm in North Dakota or some shit

Call me when she wins a F1 race or places in Le Mans

it's your parents fault you were stupid or too unpopular to have a big network of friends in order to do whatever you want once you become an adult?

>wiggling gears and turning a wheel at the right times

wow, you really showed us

driving AI

>dismiss someone as non-existent
>hate
Choose one. People don't care about her. If anything, people would says she looks like a qt 3.14 This is typical manufactured outrage.

n.

our pals at univision must enjoy seeing america suffer

It depends on the car, Formula One cars require an impressive amount of neck strenght

You're right, women are less capable than me

shes gonna crash and die

Women are less capable than men, usually.

She can ace this dick.

Yeah, call me when she competes and wins in something like pro kart racing.

Yeah. The Bible my parents put me in ruined me for life. I couldn't even cut my own meat until I was 11. Even the mère thought of les I my house was incomprehensible before I graduated. Now that I am graduated, I have no friends, and my parents put a motherfucking tracking device on my phone. Sure they let me go out, but I can't go out for more than a few hours. If I want to go out after 6, I can't leave my fucking neighborhood, which is tiny

this girl just graduated from my high school

On average, yeah. Some are exceptional, which is why we're surprised by this.

Is she a slut?

only a mexican would make that purchase. clickbait is on it's way out.

her name is aurora strauss, and she's going to harvard. she's super hot.

Is her pit crew all women?

nope, she has a boyfriend who she's been dating for like 2 years

Correction, bubble not bible

Ok ricer fag. Pushing your honda civic to 7000 rpm does jot mean you street race. Go back to your gas station job and stop wastimg your money on spoilers and fart cans

is this real? I can't see this actually being real.

>Harvard
>Porsche racer
How fucking rich is this girl?

That doesn't mean anything

>18
>sucking cock since she was 16
>not a slut

>harvard
>races Porsches

What's her dad do?

its real, all of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=XC4vIBZkRSk

Lightweight. Where I live most girls have been sucking cock since they were 13

It's real youtu.be/c9ZT9CG7OWM

Her on the left

just do all that stuff and upset your parents as much as possible since they are so shitty. you need to take responsibility for your actions because eventually you will be on your own. so adopt a mindset of "unless im in a straitjacket nailed to the wall in my room, my actions/inactions are my responsibility"

Chances are she's already done that, or at least done well in some organizations. Or, she may have just very wealthy parents that are willing to indulge her whims.
Either way, let's wait for her first race and see how she does.

Still requires top tier reaction time and judgment, one false move and you're gonna get mangled in a pile of flying metal.

I was involved in interviewing her and the rest of the team she was involved in during the recent Road America race that got called due to lightning. She's going to Harvard and tryiing to double major in English and Mech Engineering. She seemed to regularly place low in the race, but she's young so it may not speak to much about here future. All in all, she was perfectly reasonable. Some of the anons are right in pointing out the fact that she is exceptional though, as she is the only teenage female racer in the US

(Me in the middle)

you have a 'the situation' reaction image on your hard disk

FUCK

Alonso can crack walnuts open with his neck and no I'm not joking. It is an easy ytube search.

>most girls do it
>therefore not slut

One of the greatest sports car racers in the most insane auto racing ever done was a German Chick. Google Michelle Mouton, chick is legit.

Just look at this insane shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ULZOgcHXwXw

>tfw can't even drive a manual
>this woman is racing porsches
feels bad

headline should read:
'Spoiled cunt races Porsches because daddy wishes he had a son instead'

Yeah you're right. I'm not a kid any more. It's my life now

Pick your narrative, user, because you can't have both.

>driving is easy and anyone can do it
>females aren't as adept at driving as males

OP's article is feminist wishful thinking. The best female racers in the world still come in last place when competing against men, and it's not for lack of trying.

>Alonso
Whiney little faggot. You should be ashamed of him, like I am Button.

Michèle Mouton proved this decades ago. Misogynists are just salty.

>super hot
I have to disagree. She's average.

That's an old pic you fucking retard

>9 podiums
>4 wins
>0 championships
Meh.

Maybe she should concentrate on the racing instead of "muh grrl power"

Who is dis?

Danica Patrick 2.0?

They already tried this shit with Danica Patrick's but surprise: women can't drive and Danica hasn't won shit

You have never actually watched a race. They pass each other with inches between them at 200 mph. No women or fatty could ever handle something so insane

Big whoop. I see lots of PC crap in the papers, let's talk about her women after they succeed.
I've just got in from visiting a self made millionairess who owns multiple businesses that she created. She is more red pulled than most of you.
But that doesn't mean any woman will succeed because of PC wishful thinking and my millionairess is equally contemptuous of the idea of women serving in the military because it's just silly and dangerous.

>Too old

She has a nice body. Her face is average, at best. She isn't hot. Are you her bf or something? Cool your shit.

>super hot
>Strauss
the German ugliness is really shining through

>Danica hasn't won shit
All dem sweet goDaddy bucks, though.

Why do Americans seem to not understand what a normal distribution is?

It's absolutely terrifying. Why is merifat IQ so low across all races?

and they still are

Shes made for breeding.

No, just journalists.

She had all that shit paid by daddy and I'm supposed to be mad, why? I've known people who were aerial acrobatics champions at my age, it doesn't take much talent. Just a fucklot of money to afford the planes.

>Jersey shore gifs

MOARRRRR HOLY SHIT

Everyone knows women are awesome drivers.

user got a crush? OwO

Come on man, that's still pretty goddamn impressive. Especially in Group B where the cars were literally beyond human capability. I'm not a SJW faggot or a kiked out feminist by any means. But respect where respect is due.

youtube.com/watch?v=lb4DILvSG9o

Exactly she will be the tolkein hot female driver meanwhile she is too nervous to win a race

they were attempting reverse psychology on you. "you can't do this, you are not allowed to do that." they were hoping you'd have balls and say "well fuck you ima do it anyway".
they meant well, you're just a pussy.

Would fug, benis in bagina.

Butt ongly afder she'DDDD zignegd diz:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

>mansplaining
Women can't even be as good at feminism as men.

>one racer
I'm sure she will have an impact...

Or not!

Only a spoiled slut like this would have life goals of being a girl while driving as well as men.

Poor Nikki

This thead is just sad.

ds

>1000s of male racers
>3 female races
Sure

The only whiney bitches on the paddock right now are your compatriot niggiHamilton (poor teammates) and the other good-for-nothing kraut. If you are bothered of the heat McLaren is taking this year don't ditch Alonso for it, being the sad state of affairs that is ruling inside the company right now. He made a bad decision, he is very bad choosing sides, but he is among the top drivers of F1 right now and you know it. 2012 season proved the haters wrong.

As for Button, yea he isn't that much of a driver.

But can she defeat Takumi in a toegay?

>blue eyes
>blond hair
>pretty pale skin
>cute face
Keep on hatin', Mohammed.

>literally needs an army of engineers designing boxer engines behind her to give her an edge so she can show the world that with the right amount of male support, a woman can achieve what men have been doing en masse for a century
Like, I'd respect her if she just raced without pulling political baggage with her. It's like women fucking blacks purely to make a political statement.