A picture of a book triggers gaytheists. That's how weak they are

A picture of a book triggers gaytheists. That's how weak they are.

I'm not triggered.

fuck you

Sodomy is now legal and accepted! Who has the last laugh now Nazi?

lol

Not even atheist, but you have been deceived.

Well, i guess the suicide is the only way out for me now.

That pastor looks like a Jew.

He is a quarter jew.

He is quarter Jew, his (maternal) grandmother is 100% ashkenazi. Technically, he is legitmately straight-up a Jew.

>triggered gaytheist

Get the fuck off my sub retard

Triggered by what exacly?

God's word

fags ahahahha

not you

Matthew 19:12
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

CIS SCUM BTFO BY GOD

>Who has the last laugh now?

Me when you die from gay cancer

With today's western medicine western fags with aids can live for decades.
Most people dying from it are BASED african christians.

Matthew 19 Teaching about Divorce.
Context.

I'm not triggered.

>defending fags

>An American thinks he's being edgy
>Fails

Every fucking time

>being a niggerlover
What's up with christcucks and weakness for dark meat?

>tries to make fun of Chriatians by posting the pope
Nice try Mr. Goldberg

After Pope Saint John Paul II the iluminati infiltrated the Church

>every atheist is an animal fucker

Here's a you

and

educate yourself

Nice.

and

>Make an offhanded comment about how an American failed being edgy
>Get a bunch of stats about gays and animal fuckers in reply

Are deviants all you think about or what

>canadian
>not a fag or animal fucker
sure thing bud

>Admit to being Christian around gaytheist.

"Omg humans are animals gay is natural. You Christians are so judgmental."

>"Man + Woman = Baby. This is nature."

"So I'm going to hell for having lesbian relations?"

>"Buddhists also say we should be heterosexual. Are Buddhists hateful & judgmental too?"

Oh yeah, wow. Like you're so perfect. This is why I can't talk to Christians! You're such idiots! So judgmental!"

>Literally said nothing insulting or personally-judgemental.

>Attacked as being a judgmental hateful idiot.

Gaytheists are just extremely weak people who are caught in deep brain-biology continuums of addiction to degeneracy & don't have the intellectual prowess to at least understand that their ways are corrupt & weak.

>American
>believes this shit

Don'tyou have a child to molest, faggot

stop playing with yourselves, gaytheists

>Don'tyou have a child to molest, faggot
Check my flag, I'm not canadian

I did. You're a dumb pedoburger

>pedo
Again I'm not a leaf

How many spam threads do you want to open? This shit is useless garbage, see the old ones: now please fuck off Shill and go hang yourself

Like spoiled children the wicked hate the word of god. They reject its truth because it shines a light on their true selves. They would rather languish in hedonism and sin. The evil man loves sin and rejects that which is upright and right. Ask yourself how many people in jail regardless of their crimes consider themselves evil.

>ye ole no I'm not you are technique

Did you strain yourself thinking of that one, dumb pedo

Yes atheists are gayeist they alway think they are right and they try to make everyone convert. Same with islam

First three posts best posts

You may not be punished on Earth, but after your death you will regret your sins.

'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Doesn't that mean that 60% are straight?

Doesn't matter, I'm a fucking idiot

It's a schismatic. Gay people aren't allowed to have too much to think. Gay is this fabricated vapid psuedo-ideology that is absolutely never supposed to decide to integrate with normal conservative society. This is enforced with false-flaggers pretending to be bigoted hyperconservatives so that gays will be scared back into liberal rightthink.

Yeah Atheists and Christians are really cucked, the picture of this book triggers them.

>legal
Yeah in degenerate white countries. All the population growth is in Africa and Asia and they are anti-LGBT. The future belongs to breeders, shitdick.
>accepted
Maybe in public, but most westerns find your fucking disgusting. We all make fun of you as soon as you leave the room.

Hell is for ever!