White Nationalism

Explain to me why should I accept low IQ Europeans. Because they're white? Your nation is not going places if you get swarmed by 90 IQ slavs. Remember, even 5 points means a lot when we are talking about averages. Look at how shitty Portugal is for example.

IQ rises as education as standards rise.
This is well documented.

aren't you happy Croatia has left the other Balkan brainlets behind?

Yeah but like I said,it changes.
I don't consider any group of Europeans to be smarter than the other.
Even nigs could probably rise to the same level if the standard and education was improved.

italy has actually been adjusted from 102 to 96 and in my experience they're idiots, so there's that.

Scientific fact is that they cannot, they tested both black and white students with same exact education, living standard and so on. Still 10-15 points less in average iq. Simple biology, europeans tho are all very close and all have their idiots and geniuses.

Every disgusting brainlet with iq under 100 should be slaughtered.

Welp, time to gas everyone but austria, iceland, norway, switzerland, uk and netherlands

I said probably.
I can accept that on average,there could be a difference between Africans and Europeans since there was a considerable time of separate evolution,but it's not rather large.

i absolutely and wholeheartedly agree. europeans should get their shit together.

I don't know where this is from but shouldn't the minus numbers be deducted?

Based on what? IQ testing is designed so that education won't have an effect on score.

The biological difference begs to differ. They have bigger testosterone levels, smaller brain and so on. Its absolutely not skin color and nose/lips shape, also longer legs, core reason why they win in running on olympics. Just look at crime in every country they inhabit, where they are a minority along with minority asians, difference is striking. Asians get high paying jobs, extremely low crime and so on. Black do complete opposite. It simply cannot work. I do hope they get to make something of them selves one day, its not like there is no whites tier blacks who can lead them.

This desu.
It has more to do with poverty as you can see form white ex-soviet countries.

yay we cleverer then potato niggers

Are you serious?

Both maps are based on 500 page lynn & vanhanen 2012 iq study. Many seem to disagree with student assessment studies. Second map shows what student assessment studies did to get final score (1st map), so numbers on the right show how iq's would look if there was no adjustments from student assessment studies. Hope it helps.

Present your question more clearly.

>Even nigs could probably rise to the same level if the standard and education was improved.

No, the debunking of this is well documented too.

"Marijuana is a plant, not a drug."

>Even nigs could probably rise to the same level if the standard and education was improved.
no, that part is no way close to reality.you can teach a monky history, but not how to be intelligent

>countries are inhabitaed with one person each
maybe YOU are the brainlet

What's your IQ? The people who are under average usually at least brag about their country's average to feel better about themselves.

>2012
>kosovo is in serbian statistics only when you want it to despite the fact that you all voted for it to be a unique little american state

This explains a lot about turkey.

IQ IS NOT REAL
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Standard of living and education for nigs is admittedly worse than for whites in most developed nations, but even if you look at college-educated blacks coming from affluent areas, they're still around 10 IQ points less than whites on average. College-educated nigs may be hovering around 100, or average whites, but college-educated whites are usually around 110-115 on every study.

In that you don't require knowledge just logic to answer questions, but doesn't a good education in childhood lead to a higher iq? Hence the Flynn effect

>not understanding a simple joke
wew lad

I assumed that it was down to nutrition