Yfw trannies THAT mentally ill that they're willing to get their intestines rearranged to get their ''''vaginas''''

>yfw trannies THAT mentally ill that they're willing to get their intestines rearranged to get their ''''vaginas''''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU

There are tons of dudes would suck their dick a give'em a good butt fucking reach around, they just refuse to find a man willing to do it, an when they do they get rejected.

I have zero sympathy for these people, worse than actual women.
This homo needs to hit the gym and not get fucking fat, its that simple.

well thats the most horrifying thing I've heard today

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON TV!?!?!?!

this is bad. When I was young the US was a place for very conservative people. What went wrong?

HIS DICK IS TWO INCHES LONG AHAHA HAHAHAHAH HA HAH AH AH AH AH AH AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Is being a parody of a women really a tranny thing? Isn't that kind of insulting for a women if all it takes is boobs, long hair and a vagina?

>the state of american tv shows

Trannies are really incompatible with feminism as well as gender theory that posits gender being separate from biological sex. The fact that leftists embrace all of these tihngs is telling of how little integrity they have.

In a just world, the parents, doctors, nurses, and everyone involved would be arrested for child abuse.

Not in Weimerica though.

I don't know whats more horrifying, the content of the video or the comments cheering him on.

Trannies who get their dicks lopped off are idiots. We tranny hunters LIKE their dicks, otherwise we may as well just be with a real woman.

Who is this little feller I keep seing pictures of?

poor people got misdirect by the devil

>the US was a place for very conservative people
It still is.
"Jazz" is an outlier.
Overall, the US is more conservative than any nation that isn't 99% Muslim.

Bravo, murica.

You manage to put Sodom to shame with your whoredoms.

How the fuck do they make a vagina out of the colon???

thats the least of our worries, trannies are a fucking threat to our kids.

>has the perfect feminine penis
>only 2" long, 1.5" circumference
>still wants to cut it off and replace it with an infected wound made out of a chunk of his own shitbox

Perfectly healthy, goyim! She'll be a captain in the military soon! :^)

By inserting a penis in to it

But that's just anal

>Jazz's genitalia is very interesting

Holy fuck my sides

they don't, they just rake in shekels. when the pendulum swings back the other way in a couple of decades these doctors will be seen as butchers and murderers. this is mengele tier shit.

She's a brave boy

Agreed. A post op is fucking disgusting, but I'll happily fuck a pre op. The cock is part of the appeal.

>Besides, even with women I prefer anal to vaginal so even if a tranny was post op I'd still want to fuck his ass. So, as far as I'm concerned it's all for nothing.

wow user did you come up with that all by yourself?

how much does antifa pay you to pist this garbage here?

>Trannies are really incompatible with feminism
so is gay marriage. 3rd wave/4th wave(?) feminism is a leftist distortion that is just duping idiots as the man in picture says.

>when the meme goes to far and you cant stop anymore

why does no one tell her to keep her cute little boy clitty? can you imagine how hot it would be to succ on it?

(((Why))) exactly

>tiny penis=clitty

american education everybody.

Joke's on xir though. These quack butchers will all have fled to Thailand by then.

>b-but the other doctor said she could do the scrotal surgery

In evolutionary terms the clitty IS just the head of a dong.

>she

Imagine that little sissy slut on "her" knees, with her mouth open, and her tongue covered in your semen.

>tfw your mom will never take you vagina shopping
Why even live, you know?

JUDEN

Did he get an erection during the examination?

The whole transgender thing is Jewish astroturfing. They bred this creature for this purpose.
And the Bravo channel is almost entirely staffed by fags and Jews.