If statistics on black IQ are to be believed, then why are blacks always the most successful and popular musicians...

if statistics on black IQ are to be believed, then why are blacks always the most successful and popular musicians? ever since blacks were emancipated they have had a disproportionately large influence when it comes to musical endeavors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overproduction_(music)
youtube.com/watch?v=H_U-w0NpIYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((I don't know)))

hmm...what a mystery OP i suppose that blacks are the master race and there couldn't be any other (((reason))) why their music might have been elevated to such a prominent place in society.

forgot pic

>implying you need to be smart to be musically inclined

>implying white people eat whatever the jews feed them
your meme flag isnt fooling anyone, rabbi

>rap is an emasculating outlet for today's you-

think uzi browses pole?

>Implying shlomo the manager can't outsource the intellectual labor

Because jews promote them in as a means of encouraging racemixing.

Because they have Jewish agents, producers, marketing teams, and promoters.

this picture explains nothing

Popular and succesful does not equal talented
It might aswell mean that people have awful taste

Professional musician here.
You are absolutely right. Some amazing musicians I've met are some of the dumbest cunts ever.

it's easier to trick a bunch of dumb niggers into singing for pennies than it is to trick whites. it's that fucking simple numb nuts. if you were honest and thought about it for a second you'd understand. unless you're a dumb nigger

Even Jared Taylor has said this.

"music"
how many black musicians make classical music?

Making music may not be a very g loaded skill.

It's 2017 for fuck's sake, why would they be making classical music? That's like asking "how many white scientists make alchemy reactions?". It's old, done, boring, nobody cares about that anymore.

What most people think of when they hear "classical music" came after people like Newton. Hell, Chopin was born in fucking 1810.
It's more like seeing a scientist torturing a tumor-infested lab rat to see if the newest microwave dinner "barely" meets health regulations and wondering what the fuck happened to space-faring. The answer is that humanity lost the plot.

Your argument doesn't make sense. There is absolutely no connection between IQ and becoming a successful mainstream artist.

Take Lil Yachty for example. He is currently worth around $3,000,000 and has only begun to grow as a brand. In a song off his most recent album, he raps:

'my new bitch yellow / she blow that dick like a cello'

It wasn't until after fans reacted to this line that it was found out that this 20 year-old adult man thought that a cello was a flute.

Please keep in mind that this is also a successful modern musician who didn't know the difference between two entirely different instruments.

I wouldn't be surprised if some hipster backwash from Pitchfork wrote an entire article defending the lyric. Seriously, look up a Pitchfork review for a modern rap album or song. The mental gymnastics they pull to convince themselves and the reader that these pavement apes are insightful and deep is too fucking hilarious.

checked
fpbp

Because they are pimped and used by Jewish publicists and managers. The record labels are the ones making the real money. Music nowadays is so formulaic to be popular its almost scientist created. The marketing involved is almost 75% of any rapper today. Social media is massively astroturfed by the top record labels. Almost none of these current rappers are actually rich and invest their money in anything smart because they are patsies. These current rappers get paid in women, cars, clothes, drugs, and popularity.

Look at Kanye practically begging for money to start a clothing line saying hes broke... hes sold millions and millions of records. None of that money he made is actually his. This is what Jay-Z was talking about on his recent album about rappers and their money:

"You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it
Financial freedom my only hope
Fuck livin' rich and dyin' broke
I bought some artwork for one million
Two years later, that shit worth two million
Few years later, that shit worth eight million
I can't wait to give this shit to my children
Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
I turned that 2 to a 4, 4 to an 8
I turned my life into a nice first week release date
Y'all out here still takin' advances, huh?
Me and my niggas takin' real chances, uh
Y'all on the 'Gram holdin' money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here, yeah"

t. former music industry insider that wasn't Jewish enough to 'make it'

>if statistics on black IQ are to be believed, then why are blacks always the most successful and popular musicians?
I fail to see a correlation between reciting a shitty poem at high speed and intelligence.

Back in your court, Jamal.

Hollywood doesn't seem to like whites. Plus, everyone seems to be listening to nigger music lately. :/

Their music is garbage

>Spain had some of the shittiest composers
> It's old, done, boring, nobody cares about that anymore.

Makes sense

truth chief keef thotbuster is scored higher than Adele

i think you might be wrong

man, nailed it

Music =/= IQ

i retract my statement
wtf america

i don't even care if they're white or not this is maximum degeneracy
at least UK artist have talent this is pure shite

dude what? i'm not saying its "all" on the rap but the many venues for propaganda has caused a shift in lots of white people's spending habits from accruing wealth to accruing debt

Well, that's that.

>millionaires
>pennies

????

Compared to other art forms, music has a lower intelligence floor which allows blacks to see greater sucess

IQ and music are unrelated.
IQ and prosperity are related because most ways of making money are related to IQ. There are few exceptions, like "art" and sports.
Garbage-art has been promoted by post modernists, like graffiti and rap music, to elevate savagery to the same level as civilized society.

Their jewish producers are richer

Dude! Although I love me some baroque, and think that is a dumb cunt. Spanish guitar is legit, especially live in a hall. I would consider it under the "classical" umbrella.

Because their music is marketed towards children, plus most of the musician managers are kikes.

This.

Plus, I know OP is either a nigger or Mexican intellectual because he think IQ is somehow - in some universe to mean you are musically talented.

Si da j00s suddenly invented an advanced apparatus that can make black music instantly popular and pleasing to the hearing of millions of people worldwide, just like the meme right?

Because Jews push their music. The stuff they used to make was good. Not anymore.

Also they can't into classical music. Their brains can't handle it.

you really don't know shit about chief keef, he birthed an entire internet culture and bootlegs of his songs go for hundreds

Yes. Its called the media.

If the differences in IQ are related to the deleterious effects of environment, why do they affect only the brain, and not height, weight, strength, athletic ability, or the ability to become a popular musician?

>that pic
Powerful

>there's a disproportionate amount of blacks in music compared to other racial demographics
>(((they))) own a disproportionate amount labels / media enterprises

I mean it would seem by your logic you think black people should also be overly represented as owners of their own labels / bases; but that just isnt the case...

Hmm...

Music devolved.
youtube.com/watch?v=oVME_l4IwII
I don't like this faggot but he is 100% right on this one.

You all whiteys have to loosen up with your conspiracy theories. You gotta take things...Despa-

Having a high IQ doesn't guarantee success.

Take Sup Forums for example. Filled with high IQ men in their 20s and 30s who don't have any drive and maybe work a low skill job to pay the bills.

Meanwhile you have blacks like Mayweather who can't even fucking read, managing to have the drive the become one of the greatest boxers who ever lived and richer and more successful than any of us will ever be.

Given, high IQ people have a higher chance for success as well as greater potential, but success ultimately comes down to how bad you want it.

IQ doesn't measure every sort of aptitude related to the brain.

((((Rick Rubin))))
((((Def Jam))))

Umm no sweetie faggot. In the free market, it's the people who decide. And around the world, black people music is just more popular than whites. Just live with it and move on.

>then why are blacks always the most successful and popular musicians?

by what metric? there have been far more famous white musicians going back much farther in history than any blacks.

your premise wasn't even correct so please go fuck yourself

What is overproduction?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overproduction_(music)

All you have to do is get the music to appeal to the lowest common denominator before it becomes "listenable" to the widest audience. That makes it ideal for radio, parties, etc. Then people do get music phrases stuck in their heads and that's basically the premise of advertisement, a very effective form of rudimentary mind control.

You must be pretty dumb yourself.

You don't need iq to make rap, rnb or pop music...

Jazz, Blues used to be fine but it's gone since lefties started treating niggers like children.
Now they can just blame whiteys for being stupid instead of trying to get smarter

While white people conquered the world they played bongos n sheeit

What if i don't accept your chart?

he should rename himself:
>Lil' IQ

Because your retarded country has an infatuation with black "culture" and propping these corny faggots up as the arbiters of cool and the original trend setters. American white women speak in niggerisms and most of the shit tier normie music they listen to is barely audible black shit. The only good music blacks ever made was Jazz back when they were still muh oppressed, funny that after so many years of "liberty" they regressed into the feral nigger forms you see before you now.

Also, Jewish record labels love pushing lame black shit on American citizens. NWA was literally picked up and promoted by a massive media Jew. He even stole money from them for years.

You mean like how Drumpf appeals to the lowest redneck?

>What if i don't accept reality.

Then you admit you are delusional.

if you injuns were so smart why'd you get BTFO lol

it's a better question than this thread is letting on. rap & hip hop is shit but was listening to golden oldies (50s & 60s) while cutting the grass today and noticed a TON of that stuff is niggers too. not to mention that blues is an amazing genre.

>if statistics on black IQ are to be believed, then why are blacks always the most successful and popular musicians?

because the majority of people are dumb as shit

popularity =/= being appreciated for intelect

youtube.com/watch?v=H_U-w0NpIYM

Zing.

>then why are blacks always the most successful and popular musicians?

They are "successful" because wealthy jewish producers prop them up.

They are "popular" because wealthy jewish producers prop them up.

IQ isn't correlated to artistic achievement, why do you think the dumb art student meme exists? Actors aren't known for being particularly intelligent either. Music is something that affects the primal parts of your brain and can be intuitively understood without analysis. Dumb people can still make good music, white musicians aren't considered smart people either.

Also as others ITT have pointed out, most record executives in the modern day are jewish and pushing an agenda. You'll notice most white people listen to music made by white people. Alternative rock, electronic music, classical, and folk/country are the most popular genres among whites, you just see black music on TV because that's what the (((entertainment industry))) is trying to push.

>clicking and whistling
Nigga nigga nigga
>muh dick
Nigga nigga nigga
>auto-tuner

Yeah, that's a bunch of okie doke

I've only seen this thread 23 times this week, Rabbi

>Around the world
So do they have a strong and vibrant music industry in africa? By your logic I assume its probably their main export right?

Music is subjective and our culture is degenerative

Women are the primary market drivers of music.
They like to dance, and they are the only reason men go to clubs.
They react emotionally and go insane over it. See Elvis, The Beetles, Justin Bieber, One Direction, etc.
And what do we know about women?
They like to "live dangerously" as it were and if left unsupervised will completely give in to hedonism. So they gravitate towards the niggers music because it's so degenerate.

Tell that to the wiggers that get triggered if they say Mozart was black

Self conscious, overly verbal people can't allow themselves to get lost in the creative flow. Blacks are creatures between beast and man not troubled by over analyzing.

then go talk about shit with other people who deny reality

You don't understand pop music do you? It's not about brilliant and creative work, its about repitition. It inhabits the same cultural space as the chants in a crowd.

Musical talent is not the same as intelligence. How many Albert Einstein and Carl Sagan albums do you own?

It's only "old/done/boring" to stupid people

> good musician = high IQ
> top selling pop music = good music
> large "influence" in music meme = brainiac

The mind of a ledditor

>ed sheeran
>adele
>"dua lipa" (who the fuck?)
>george michael
>talent

I'll give you that Rihanna, Eminem, Neyonce, Drake, Katy Perry and everyone else on that list except MJ are fucking garbage but don't act like our shitty lowest common denominator mass media normie acts are any better. UK chart music is fucking awful, always has been. We have the better music overall though, indie and non mainstream.

Oh so suddenly only Africa has niggers? So suddenly the niggers in the US are educated and enlightened niggers that can create music?

Go nys faggot.

It's funny, saying that "Blacks are a musical people" used to be the height of racism.

We are still here.

I don't think that chart it's methodologically correct.

No

>it's only brilliant and creative if I say so.

Someone is having a hissy fit

Actually yes, he did that very well. I'm not going to deny that "the wall", though a very good idea both economically and for our national security, appealed to many people's racist tendencies first. He built his base from there into half this countries voting population via the finer points people didn't get in the msm.

>not understanding that almost the entirety of black "musicians" are propped up by white and jewish men in suits.

Do you really think that all these black rappers simply make a CD and go platinum with no outside influences? They are simply filling a market desire, the desire for shitty music. As long as people continue to pay record companies for this, record companies will continue to pay blacks in the form of shoes and gold rims (while banking 50% of their record sales) and furiously rub their hands together.

Show me how many black record company CEOs there are, and then we will talk.

That makes absolutely no sense as a reply to what I posted. I didnt state anything about intellect. I simply stated that by your own logic, we should expect africa to have a huge and vibrant music industry. Otherwise your initial sentiment makes absolutely no sense as causation or correlation

literally
and I mean LITERALLY every rap and pop song is written by white men to be performed by their dancing monkey rappers

>blaming the people with higher IQ's
hmm really activates the almonds

>niggers
>musicians

In order for someone to be classified as a musician, he must be able to play an instrument.

What do niggers play? The gorillophone? the chimptar? Get the fuck out, kike

>most successful and popular musicians?
you are a fucking retard if you think pop/hip hop music is intelligent.

Is there anything more you can say? That was really interesting.

>We are still here.

barely, Injuns are even minorities in the countries that they were heavily mixed from.