twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anglo btfo

so sorry!

kill all liberals now
leave none alive

white people deserve to lose control what a bunch of cucks

>this is real

What's the sacue?

Britain did more than any other nation in all history to abolish slavery. Without the white man slavery today would still exist. Does anyone really think the Chinese would have enough empathy to abolish it? No way. And of course Africans and arabs loved enslaving one another.

This is real?

>2007.

Nice to see you europoors ahead of times, Limp Bizkit back in town! Oyy yeah boyzzzzz! Keep rolllllin rollin rollin

fuck off you scrounging gypo

what school is that? i want to complain, start some rage. I mean, fuck that shit completely.
Thos students should find machetes and chop the fucker with a hat into little pieces, keep it real

t. Al-Andulusian

Just by looking you can tell those girls a hungry for BBC!

You're ignoring the fact that niggers simply want to enslave white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=MBtBHZtdU78

2 MILLION NIGERIANS SUMMONED BY 1 WHITE GUY

Jesus fuck, they should apologize for not teaching their kids how to properly tie a neck tie.

Get fucked you fuckstick.

They deserved it.

proof that it was actually white who were enslaved by blacks and that we are entitled to handouts and reparations from the negros

pay up whitey

That girl wearing her tie like a retard deserves to be in chains.

Learning lessons huh? It would be fine as long as they chained up the dusky raced kids as well.

>Muh slavery lessons

This wouldn't by itself even be that bad of a history lesson, but why the fuck are blacks excluded? I'm so fucking tired of non-Whites acting like the past is the same as the present and they all have genetic memory or some shit. Every generation is by definition a totally new incarnation.

nah

>Grows up in a 1st class nation without having to worry about circuitous removal.
When does whitey get reparations for saving them from Africa?

look closer Samoa would be a better bet

WE WUZ

SLAVE OWNERS

wtf
Wrong timeline

Lets never ever forget there where white slaves in history past as well.

>Muh ancestors where Scottish.
> The highland Clearance's starting around 17-45
> 20 tons of sugar per boatload of highlanders sold abroad.
> Never has or ever will ask for reparations.
> Scots sold all over the world including America , that how my family line arrived.

haha das right, now we big brain on you boy