Name 1 country that has failed because of capitalism

Name 1 country that has failed because of capitalism

America.

America

I found the commie.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

France

France is failing anyways...

Then explain this

The Soviet Union, every African county, the Roman empire, every native American tribe.

Now name every country that failed because of communism... I'll wait drumpftards.

>capitalism =/= cannibalism.

What are you even trying to say? That as long as the GDP is high, it's all good?

maybe all countries where it was aplied? Fuck off shill

Consumerism is the only "culture" this country has anymore.

Capitalism is why we have immigration problems
Capitalism is why our elected officials care less about us
Capitalism is why there's slave labor in this world
Capitalism is why we're fighting against globalism
Capitalism is why both parents have to work to afford living.
Capitalism has destroyed our national identity
Capitalism has destroyed our cultures

CAPITALISM IS HOW THE JEWS SUBVERTED THIS COUNTRY!

Not saying capitalism is any of those things you mentioned, but what alternative system do you support that somehow doesn't have those problems?

There is a middle ground.

>middle ground
So.. what the USA is?

I'm not sure, I haven't gotten that far yet. But it would have to be a system that protects/preserves the nation, its people, its land, and its cultures and identity.

Nigeria.

Capitalism is an economic thing not a governmental thing.

Pic related is what we need in order for all of us to find middle ground.

USA, let me explain, you had to resort to communist invention bailout in 2008. proof enough?

I can name 2: America and UK

>70% statist
Yeah user, the state sure good at running things; look at what a bang up job they've done over the years.

Fucking neck yourself you cunt.

Capitalism is just a propaganda buzzword, just like communism. Just some bullshit ideological excuse while the reality is infinitely more complex than this most basic binary division. Every capitalist ever abandons the ideal on first sight of a potential monopoly. Just like every communist abandoning his ideals for the smallest amount of personal power and luxuries the revolution brings him.

All of those things you mentioned are the result of government meddling in the economy aka statism, you obnoxious faggot

Yes, because the corporations and wealthy elite have bought out our government.

Pretty much all of them. The only survivor from ww2 was the US. The others stayed afloat because of the Marshall plan and NATO. Otherwise they all would have died.

Central banking is a tenant of communism, the US is not a capitalist country and hasn't been since we removed all metal backing from our currency. We have no sovereignty because the (((federal reserve))) runs our entire economy

Corporations can only buy out the government if the government exists. Where there is government there is no capitalism. What the US has is much closer to fascism than capitalism.

fpbp