Climate change is a Chinese hoa

Climate change is a Chinese hoa...

x

x.

However hurricanes and rain are real.

Saged. Poor b8

hurricanes and floods never happened pre-industrialization nope ken they sure didnt

>what is harp and who benefits from reconstruction and death

>Before the industrial revolution there was never a hurricane

>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z

>Climate change is responsible for hurricanes and flooding
wew lawd

>the icecaps are gonna melt
>hurricane floods a swamp instead
>WE FUCKING TOLD U GUISE

Sick and tired of these threads. Sage and move on.

>i don't know how to worship the christian god so i'll worship the earth instead

Global warming is a hoax but, floodplains are real.

>LET'S SAY THAT EVERY NATURAL DISASTER IS BECUZ CLIMATE CHANGE EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO PROOFS AT ALL!!!!

And this, my friends, is why we laugh at and mock leftists. They're fucking retarded.

Floods and hurricanes are a modern social construct

Racist!

>Be nigger
>ignore weather forecast
>do nothing, be lazy as usual
>hurricane hits city
>HELP ME WHITE PEOPLE! I'M DROWNING

Man-made climate change is a hoax.

Totally BTFO!

Show me one video of a flood happening in pre-industrial times. I fucking dare you drumph supporter.

>Hurricane floods a gulf coast town below sea level during hurricane season

>he built his city in a flood zone

>the politicians in his city disregarded safety and adequate drainage in favor of getting $$$ for real estate development deals

>a 1 in 100 year storm means climate change is real

it's true hurricanes didn't exist until CO2. think about it

when is the game starting? any stream?

Climate change is real.
The problem is rich people realized the repercussions of climate change data to the fossil fuel industry and the locomotive industry. They realized that real world events would occur that would drastically change our minds about the legitimacy of climate change. So during the 90's most oil companies started buying off non-profit organizations regarding improving the environment and capitalized off of the idea and marketed it as a consumer ideology. They could make compromises with climate change that would hurt the fossil fuel industry; they'd start big budget fundraisers and charities while netting off the profits and pretend to help the environment - investing in paid scientists and celebrities (who themselves invest in these non-profit organizations while still flying jets and having stocks in oil, military, automotive companies).

Eventually the concept of "preventing" climate change and reducing carbon emissions became a business and the simplest façade to take away attention to how much shit we're putting into this world.

Obesity is way worse but i dont see anyone panicking

>1 post by this ID

NOT ON THIS SCALE. Why are you fucking right wingers SO FUCKING RETARDED when it comes to this issue? Climate change means weather events will be getting BIGGER AND BIGGER. It does NOT MEAN that it causes those weather events. Only that it makes them more EXTREME.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK MONGOLOID SKULLS BEFORE YOU GET HUMANITY KILLED. FUCKING IDIOTS.

save us!

>poor drainage equals global warming

>video
>pre-industrial time

nigga you wat?

How is it bate?

Shits true

>be me
>identify potential bait thread
>don my alter ego(my name related)
>begin investigation
>mouse over OPs ID.
>one post by this user
>mfw
>Whats this?
>Another good inspector is on the case!

>falling for bait

You have it reversed. Storms are caused by air masses of differing temperatures colliding. The warming is supposedly most pronounced at the poles. Therefore, reducing the temperature differential of the air masses. Therefore, fewer and less violent storms. A 100% tax rate on everyone in the US would not have changed the impact of that storm by a single drop of water.

This is why humanity won't make it. Because every time someone brings up an opposing view, you guys call it "bait". You don't want to hear opposing views. You want to be right 100% of the time. Even if you are completely wrong. This way of thinking will get us all killed.

there is a leaf flag behind that snake

They're just retarded.

>the floor is water

I'm assuming this's a pic of Houston. It's notorious for flooding. This's nothing new

by your logic climate change is getting less and less bad, because the worst floods I can think of in history are pre-industrialization.

educate yourself.

it's always this same guy. give up on your other thread title?

why don't these people just stay in the top bedroom of their home?

>US and Yuros go 100% green literally tomorrow
>still no effect on climate change because pakistan/india/china/africa are the biggest shithole contributors to emissions
huh........

>They're fucking retarded.
Says the ancap...