LA City Council votes to replace Columbus Day with Indigenous Peoples Day

Finally, the real heroes are getting recognized.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good

I want out
-Socalfag

Thanks.

I thought the Left said they opposed losers getting government memorials?

Parasitic shameful conquest through infiltration.

>The immigration of europeans to america helped precipitate the genocide of native americans, it is a horrible thing, we need to stop glorifying the migration and colonization of america by ethnic europeans and denounce the racist horror that it was

>The mass immigration of non-europeans into majority european countries resulting in the demographic genocide of native europeans is cultural progress, diversity is a strength, and only racists oppose immigration and demographic genocide

How do leftists hold both of these opinions in their heads at the same time?

It was white culture that decided that economical priorities were more important than cultural borders.

We were very fanatic of our borders.

>whites are bad for diversifying america centuries ago
>whites are bad because they dont want america heavily diverse in races today
kek
i have no clue

Columbus Day is a federal holiday. No ankle-biting liberal city council anywhere in the country has any power to change that.

I like how the OP's story takes till the very last sentence/paragraph to finally mention that too. Until Los Angeles/California secedes, October 9 is Columbus Day there.

Fuck big government. Don't tell us what to do you RINO piece of shit

Stay rekt with your meme non-holiday.

You're the one triggered here bro. At least I get a day off on that day. If it stayed as Columbus Day they'd make me come in to work and my daughter in school.

So a few thousand vocal shitfucks on facebook will literally erase the white man.

And no one opposes

You're such a baby

>You're the one triggered here bro.

Says the guy who replied twice.

What is there a day for the loser?

Christopher Columbus never set foot in North America so I don't see why you celebrate him anyway.

He just fucked around the the Caribbean and Central America.

>Caribbean and Central America

We have an abundance of those shit heads here now and (((they))) have managed to get them riled up over some old bullshit that nobody alive today has ever experienced.

200 years after the original nations got "somehow" killed or driven into ghettos, celebrating them with a day is like punching your hooker after a blowjob.

youtu.be/_ytJG8X6obk

Better send this to them.

Says the guy who went to his neighbors house so no one would know he's samefagging