Today mdma, Tommorow LSD

Today mdma, Tommorow LSD

What is our world coming to Sup Forums?

Which is the worst drug: MDMA, PSTD or LSD?

>tried to kill himself five times
No he didn't. "Trying to kill yourself" is a cry for attention, and never meant to actually make you die. Fun fact: this is why men kill themselves twice as much as women do, but women """try""" to kill themselves ten times as much.
A burger, especially a military burger, is very likely to have easy access to guns, which means if you try to kill yourself in any other way you don't really want to succeed.

>Then the MDMA wore off and he felt worse than ever

There is nothing wrong with psychedelics desu

They're non-addictive or even anti-addictive, and they can help you gain a new perspective on things if you use them properly.

Just stay away from drugs like amphetamines and opiates desu

this, every troubled person should have a well planned mush trip

I do believe that some illegal drugs probably do have some positive benefits, but that doesn't mean we should necessarily make them all legal.

It's like anything, maybe it genuinely did work for this guy, and that's all well and good for him. Without deep study, and peer backed results that show real consistency, it means absolutely nothing. It just means he may have got real lucky.

TL:DR: Fucking prove it works, bitch

>using chemicals to treat psychiatric disorders is Haram user.
>medicine is literally the chemical jew
HURR

LSD is a healthy drug. Unless you have a family history of mental illness or you're already insane, it generally improves your life by showing you not what you *want* to see, but what you *need* to see. It has helped me figure myself out and I feel much happier than I did before my first trip, and I've even had two badtrips where I saw myself rot. It's definitely a drug that should be legalized and at least tried by all sane individuals.

>implying LSD is worse than MDMA
oh fuck off

>LSD is a healthy drug. Unless you have a family history of mental illness

"legalise medicinal cocaine"
is no longer satire

LSD is a lot safer than MDMA you retard

Those studies exist you disgrace
>you literally have the information at your finger tips
7 seconds? To google that information. You fucking disgrace to the country

>Today mdma, Tommorow LSD
>Implying this is a bad thing
So long as magic mushrooms get legalized too tbqh famalam
Shrooms>LSD

>American

What is your point?

Second this. Taking mushrooms, and taking Sociology during OWS were probably two of my biggest redpills in adulthood

> people fixing their own lives without affecting anyone else

what the fuck is the problem here?

>MDMA
taking a neuro toxin if you can get the same effect from non neuro toxic drugs. Has any of those faggots ever heard of Schulgin

>"land of the free"
>can't even choose what you put in your OWN body

shrooms really are a lot better. lsd is for superficial faggots who just wanna get high.

>Legalize Weed
>now legalize ecstasy
>now legalize LSD
>now decriminalize antidepressants
>etc
Slippery slope my dudes

if you keep the doses low enough you dont trip like you do with recreational use.

>as long as

they dont have one
thats why they are a genetic dead

Doesn't everyone have a family history of psych issues?

do you have any facts to back this up or are you referring to your own """"MDMA"""" (read: meth) experience?

this. real mdma isn't methy at all, lmao. i am all for helping us veterans

Threadly reminder to smoke a big bowl of SALVIA at least once

and never twice

Shrooms cured me of atheism.
LSD just fucks me up for a few hours and gives me a 2 day "burnout".

Pretty good, drugs should be allowed for everyone with info and risks provided - like owning a gun, if you want to be irresponsible that's on you.

he means like if your mom is a schizophrenic it might be a bad idea to take a large amount of psychoactive drugs

MDMA isn't a psychedelic, it's a stimulant. The A in MDMA stands for amphetamine

MDMA and LSD changed me so fucking much.

>Jews make the goyim fight for Israel
>goyim come back depressed, knowing they fought for a lie
>Jews treat their depression with mdma
>majority of mdma is manufactured in Israel

This is my favorite out of lsd, dmt, mushrooms and salvia.

Def wasn't LSD
Real LSD is supposed to give you an afterglow.
People need to stop thinking whatever they buy on a tab is LSD

pure (((coincidence))) filthy goyim
don't be an anti-semite

The three industries financing shills against decriminalization are:
>Big pharma
>Tobacco and alcohol lobby
>Prison industrial complex

This is an example of a very basic tactic used since the 60s: claim the status quo must prevail until further research proves otherwise, all while the goverment makes it impossible to conduct such research.

You're not fooling anyone.

welp, guess i'll never be able to take psychedelics now

MDMA is far worse. it has long lasting effects on your brain and is extremely strenuous on your body, for only one use. LSD is not great either but i personally subscribe the the belief that everyone should try it once, for the sake of understanding what it means to have your perception of reality altered.

You can but you probably shouldn't unless you're okay with the risks

Well considering that plant based drugs were used through history and they were only banned the same century degeneracy arose... Well really makes you think.

Cant be fucked to read the whole thread, but using mdma made me more depressed because after extended use I hated real life more and more

meth and mdma are different drugs you fucking nitwit

youre not supposed to use it that often dude, ideally I think no more than once every few months

yeah, was thinking more of LSD when I wrote that