Why is she so ugly /lol/?

Why is she so ugly /lol/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JrUCGZO5H9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You some kind of gay?
If you wouldn't fuck her then I'd personally throw you of a roof.
T H I C C

She quite hot actually.

I think she's hot. She reminds me of my mom's friend in high school who I ended up fucking. It felt like rape tho cuz she pinned me down and rode me until I blew inside her. I remember thinking "I couldn't stop this even if I tried" and it was around then that I blew my load.

why is op always a fag?

>I couldn't stop this even if I tried
How about all in nose picking. Like really get that finger in there, scratch around every corner, and then suck and lick it clean. You think that could make her stop?

>couldn't physically fend off a woman in high school
>kekistan flag
checks out
also this bitch looks like a fucking man

"She" is a man

Look at the press she has to deal with every day.

That's her perpetual "I'm tired of your bullshit" face.

I came here to say that

>How about all in nose picking. Like really get that finger in there, scratch around every corner, and then suck and lick it clean. You think that could make her stop?

Nope she had my arms pinned down and was a heavy set woman like Sarah Huckabee Sanders, so I couldn't do anything. I was in it for the long haul. Besides, I did it again a bit later except doggy style. It's just the first part that I always remember and fantasize about cuz it was so hot.

this

Find a flaw

Car accident I believe.

Sage

SHS is a real woman...
This is what peak femininity looks like bigots.

The truth is ugly.

15th post best post

>couldn't physically fend off a woman in high school

Well I was hard so obviously I was actually enjoying it. The fact I couldn't stop it from happening added to my excitement. Also, see previous post I said we had sex again but that time I fucked her doggy style.

Just your typical American mongrel.

Washington is full of trannys

i can just hear the grunting sounds, look at that fucking ogre

I would lick her ringpiece until it was red raw lad, you have no taste in women

She's like Monico Lewinsky's ugly sister.

I bet she can suck a mean dick.

wood berry

Nepotism. Trump likes to keep family members of "powerful" people in DC on staff.

They have a cave troll.

I think huckabee is cute actually. I like how she btfo dumb libtard reporters.

Its her narrow eyes that are offputting but Id still slam.

so a woman needs to be pretty to have a job? go fuck yourself

Because it distracts you, she has never answered anything correctly since she got the job and no one seems to notice.

Fucking beauty centered culture.

Huckabee married her into the (((tribe))), and her rekt face is how Huckabee leveraged it. If she was too hot, (((they))) win everything.

Most Christians aren't even aware Huckabee's daughter is Jewish, and don't connect it with his raging boner for Israel. That's why Huckabee had to shout on Fox News that the "alt right" are a Neo Nazi domestic terrorist org. He's as cuked as Lindsey Graham desu

Unattractive women typically do a better job, if the job doesn't have to do with tricking men into business deals with the hope of sex. (ie, pretty much everything)

youtube.com/watch?v=JrUCGZO5H9s

face is paralyzed from extreme high G maneuvers

She's what used to be called a handsome woman. I like her and think she does her job well.