Ask a drunk Brit anything political

100% honest answers only

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZXITCwBdJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DYmoCuUIQ2o&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are the irish white?

Memeing I'd say no (pic related)

In reality they're nice people, I've never had any trouble with a Mick - in fact I'm good friends with one and have Irish family (not blood related). They like a good drink which always goes down well with this alcoholic country.

Whats your thoughts on the british empire

Thoughts on Big Ben dying?

why the bloody 'ell you giving away all our secrets ol' chap

youtube.com/watch?v=LZXITCwBdJQ
Do you miss the good ol days?

I unironically love it and so do most rightwing people here.

Fun fact: 'Little Englander' used to mean people who hated the empire back in the day - now it means people who don't like Muslims taking over

MUH BONG

It's maintenance work on a clock attached to a building full of cucks. Not really fussed.

Where did your life go wrong? Also, no one cares you faggot. There's lots of Brits on this board.

do you hate niggers? If you say yes I'm filing a report to the police in London.

Do the working classes have an inferiority complex.

I don't belong to that 'class'. I'm a rural and suburban retard.

I've seen pictures/film from my city decades ago though and it makes me depressed. The biggest crime back in the day would be someone littering or stealing a pig. Now kids get blown up and no-one cares.

(You) Paki

Not really, no. Most blacks I've encountered have been fine. All the bad ones are in London/Birmingham. Our blacks are nothing like America's generally speaking.

Pakis can go to hell though.

Pakis or poos?

I'd say I'm middle class but with working class heritage. I know my dad has a chip on his shoulder because he rubbed shoulders with Oxbridge types at work and they gave him shit for not going uni/being a country bumpkin. Now he's richer than all of them.

I'm from that same background.
I like England, I can trace my roots to the first set of pilgrims in the 1620's, I hate to see it like this.

Poos without question.

It's not uncommon to see Poos in pubs, at football matches, at EDL rallies etc. They drink and they hate Muslims. The 'Based Indian' isn't just a meme.

M8, blacks are fine when they are isolated from other blacks (like in the rural area I live now) but the majority of blacks live gathered together. Whenever this is the case, they chimp out.

Just look at Tottenham (where my senpai were from before we evacuated from London). Or just check out footage of the London rioters, West Indian wogs comprised a massive part.

Good for him,and fuck those cunts.

Were they from around Boston (England) by any chance?

Their football team's nickname is 'Pilgrims' because they're the ones who left first. Also Plymouth's team share the same nickname.

He was from Austerfield, West Riding of Yorkshire, England.

Nowhere near then lol. But Yorkshire is a beautiful county. Look up a place called Bradford though...sums up how JUST we've become.

Where's a good rural place to live in England. Isle of Man? Wales? If my mum is English, and I'm an English citizen by extension, how would I pass that on to any children? If I'm about 80% English/Scottish genetically, how would an English nationalist view me?

Oh for fucks sake is it ruined.

Stay where you are leaf. Canuckia is much more like the US than you think. You wouldn't like it here.

When you finally remove all kebabs, street shitters and african baboons will you stop there or will you reclaim the Empire by using hordes of Military Drones with AI programmed by Anglo-Saxon genius?

Just looked up Austerfield and it's in South Yorkshire near Nottinghamshire (Robin Hood territory). South Yorkshire used to be in West Yorkshire so hence my confusion.

Around there is pretty white actually. It's near a place called Doncaster whose football team's nickname is the Vikings (WE). Pro Brexit area but the Donny MP is still unironically a Jewish Belgian called Ed Miliband (used to run Labour)

Rural Britain is still comfy.

Just avoid any large city.

We will not sleep until we take back what is ours

Good to know my ancestral origin is still English :).
I will have to visit one day!
My heritage is very important to me thanks user.

Can you be arrested for buying a modest length of 4x4 for woodworking, and walking home with it in public?

Have they yet considered regulating lathes?

Will e sort out our social strife and government incompetence?

Do you guys have any other leaders other than farage who has a voice?

what is your opinion on the american revolution?
was it justified?

When the internal enemies of the uk have been quashed the eternal anglo will again set his sights upon the earth, any who wish to join may. But the new empire will be starborne

I love savory pies. Is it ok to make them here? Is it cultural appropriation? I use bits of steak, mushrooms , onions, gravy mix etc.

Rural area? Fine.

City? ID and nervous looks.

t. Half rural retard half city people

The fact that you said "mum" and not "mom" is proof enough that you belong here. Come home, white man.

He was the first to speak out what everyone's thinking and unironically got us Brexit. I'd say he's still unpopular though because normies just watch the BBC. That's why he's gone to the US.

>tfw no Bong Fox News

JUST

Very sympathetic to it. I always view your country as what we should've been when Cromwell stood up to the monarchy. Instead he was a bit of an autist and drove people back towards monarchy.

You took the best of Anglo law and ditched the worst. Funnily enough my hometown isn't far from where George Washington is descended from (there's a museum about him there)

>steak
>mushrooms
>onions
>gravy

You are already Anglo. This /comfy/ food is what Europeans take the piss out of us for.

Is your alcohol problem is linked with the BBC complex !?

No we just like booze. We built an entire empire because we were drunk. Then we sobered up and now it's gone.

what's up with the 100 year mortgages you fags have now

It's sooooo good. I am mostly British isle origin though, guess it's genetic. I like overcast days too

Should I cook it in ale? Some one told me to do that

>prefer overcast days

Good. Only whites can survive in the cold. The sun is for spics and blacks.

When are you planning to convert to Islam?

If the entire Empire remained intact, would you want to stay at home, or would you have gone adventuring? If adventure, where would you have gone?

youtube.com/watch?v=DYmoCuUIQ2o&t=1s

why do i feel so cozy in here?

Are you a southern poof?

Agreed

look at it. omg they think they're superior? they look like beasts.

Thoughts on Brexit and how it will affect England

So, ale in the pie filling?

Are there cities where you can make good money that is still largely english?

Considering doing a semester in England while still in graduate/ professional school. Family all came over after the war, would love to move back

Yes do it.

If you cook sausages put cider on it as well at a BBQ.

>cities
>still largely english

Never, Mr 56%.

I have always been inspired by the Frontiersmen in the US. Literally on the front of the Anglo man. Australia is too hot. So probably Canada but look how they turned out.

No

Thanks so much

How long before we get back our guns :^(?

Sad. I've been told Bath Uni and Durham Uni regions are lovely. But I'm not sure if you can make Manchester/London money in those parts. Then again, London money is probably more offset by the cost of living than even Toronto or New York are.

I voted for it and I'd vote for it again. Literally no regrets, fellow flatlander.

If the EU gangs up on us and tries to shaft us then it just proves that we were right to leave it in the first place. A mutually beneficially union doesn't threaten members who leave. Continentals forget that we thrive off Europe hating us.

Yes.

And cider on sausage.

JUST

Guns are still commonplace in rural areas. I've shot numerous ones.

Right m8

America is: Man vs. Frontier

Canada is: Man vs Wilderness

Britain is: Man vs Island

Narratives that rule our country's ideology. If you've ever spent any time outside of the most southern regions of Canada then you'd understand the gravitation towards liberal policies.

As someone who's served in the infantry, it can quite honestly be terrifying to get home in -35 weather with winds that knock the breath out of you, your phone immediately dies, your hands and feet nearly immediately go number, and you have to find a corner black to gather yourself. More times than not I've had a good amount of whiskey when I had to walk around outside of downtown while in Edmonton

Read a book called "The Frontiersman" it brutal. Set in the mid-late 1700's

This

Where you from? Lancashire here

Do you genuinely, all memes aside resent us?

Southern to you but don't call me southern REEEEE

Nah...not OP but Englishman

We get the impression of annoying enthusiasm from a fair from of you (See: WoooOOOOoooOOOhhhYYYeeeaaaHHHHH *clap clap clap* at the most minor of occurances) but we don't hate you.

Plastic paddies are annoying. The English, Irish (That said Welsh and Scots too), for 99.99% of the native populations get along just fine. A bit of bants here and there but nowt resentful. Americans who have 1/64th Irish in them seem to think we are bitter enemies and they should feel that way too (See: Overcompensation)

I don't resent you. I admire you tbqh. You took the best of us and dropped the worst. That's why you have excelled.

The only thing I truly despise about America is 'rightwing' Irish Americans who think the IRA are some sort of 1776 type rebels. They're not. They're communists.

Peterborough...OK you're Midlands hahaha

Wew literally had the same gripe

I know where you're coming from in terms of Irish-Americans, as do most Americans. They're the most obnoxious for some reason in terms of ancestral homeland, especially during St. Patrick's , but I suppose you could just call that zealousness gone wrong.

Same goes for German-Americans. Ever since World War 2, they've flocked here in high numbers, therefore it's common to find a German-American who's constantly going on about
>muh germanic
>muh muh
It's all in good nature though.

I just wish we, Americans, as a whole acknowledged the Anglosphere as more than merely
>those guys who used to rule over us in the days of ye old
It's a shame to see some Americans seriously fall underneath the "fuck britain muh 1776" mentality.

Fuck hyphen Americans

Someone say southern?

What will be your reaction when Charles becomes King?

Do people really hate him?

would you ever visit the American south?

covnert to islam. or die

South is rural and based in the US. British Southerners are Remain voters and Londoners (think Washington DC and San Francisco).

What will you do when Scotland becomes independent?

Yikes

I unironically hate him but not for the same reason as everyone else (muh Diana muh people's princess)

I hate him because he's a globalist who said plebs should use less electricity when he uses more power than anyone in the country

Definitely. A lot of you are Anglos, I like the accent, I like the politics and I love BBQs.

Scotland voted against independence at the height of the SNP's popularity. In the recent election Scots started voting Tory. Scottish 'independence' (running away to Merkel) is dead and thank god for it.

Come on down m8. We'll shoot rifles, drink really cold cheap beer and BBQ. My mesquite smoked brisket is world famous. Then we'll make savory pies out of the leftovers

Think trumps got a chance in 2020?

Not OP but yes he does

Yeah, the further south east you go the more liberal it gets until you reach Brighton, the gay capital of the UK.

It's also where all the money goes so they all think the EU is great while the north are kept poor and are treated like garbage. After the referendum they were unironically talking about banning northerners and old people from voting.

When I come visit, I'm going to Cornwall, Wales, Yorkshire and Scotland.