>Trump's numbers through the floor.
>McGregor TKO'd by Mayweather.
>BREXIT ostensibly called off.
>ANTIFA goes mainstream.
>Le Pen TKO'd by Macron.
>Wilders TKO'd by Rutte.

When's the next shift?

september 23rd

it shifting all the time, but I guess the next major node for shifting is probably end of september.

We just need to meme harder.

Brexit called off yeah right the EU is collapsing
dumb lib shill

I wouldn't count Wilders' loss as some unforeseen setback. That guy always positions himself to lose. He doesn't want any responsibilities, just a seat in the parliament so he can get some money for doing nothing.

>McGregor

Lol fucking Normies. There's more going on than staged elections and padded boxing records my man

OP gets his stuff from msm, faggot.

>Brexit collapsing
[Future needed]

me must meme harder and funnier, we been slackin lately

No it isn't. The EU are being fucking wankers about the whole thing, but our David Davis (/our guy/) is still holding strong, trying to get the best Brexit deal.

Don't try and jump ship for this tax reform Mohamed, you chose the 11 year old girl and ban on bacon not me

WE HAVE FROGOTTEN OUR ONE TRUE GOD

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your guidance. Forgive me for getting ahead of Your plans, and help me know when to stop and listen for Your direction. Your ways are perfect, Kel. Thank You for offering gentle the race. In Kek's Name, we pray. Amen.

I literally had to type two words and i couldnt fucking do it. Sorry everyone. I have disrespect the lord and need to btfo

Mayweather blocked for most of the fight, then punched light as a school girl until the ref. called it. Haha, "no hammer punches", "oh no, you got close, re-position", what a joke. Modern boxing is such an incredibly boring sport. That said, MMA is pretty boring too. Anything short of the biggest men pounding the shit out of each other until they bleed (>Sweden jokes) is pretty boring. Why do they even have the lower weight classes, people actually like this slap-trading "I won on a technicality"-stuff? It's like a football match where no team scores, and then the ref calls it off when the ball gets near the goal, and declares one team the winner because "they positioned themselves the best".

Anyway, not to rant - I only watched parts of it afterwards to get an idea. Anyone who didn't expect Mayweather, an actual boxer, to win that, I don't know what you were thinking. Similarly, McGregor would snap the guy's neck in an MMA-fight, but he'll never do that. That he even agreed to it to begin with sealed the deal, he would not risk a 49-0 record (even if it is dancing around until the judges give you points for those three light punches you landed). Now they made tens of millions, $100 and $30 million or something? Probably more from bets. The nigger needs it for his debts, and the paddy needs it for alcoholism.

The big upset here is that a horse shit sport like boxing is even making that kind of money in the first place. If you're not even watching two guys beating the shit out of each other with rules as close to a street fight as you can get without running into legal trouble (MMA is better, but ends in grappling much too often to be any fun), then what's the point?

Praise KEK.

If we were still passing through the nexus, Conor would have gotten a first round knockout. You can tell things have shifted back and the window is shut now.

the jews haven't been named enough

>McGregor gets washed
As was ordained

Checked.

There's no way he could've gotten a first-round knockout in any reality. These guys honestly don't punch hard enough, and there's no way Mayweather wouldn't have just held his hands up to protect, because that's literally all there is to boxing - hold your hands up, move them a little sometimes maybe. Any punches that really deal with that are banned, as are kicks, knees and so on of course. To a regular person, yeah, they'd kind of turn your brain to mush, but to someone like that who's career is all in getting hit in the face every day, no, they just don't hit hard enough often enough.

As for the rest:
>Trump's numbers through the floor.
His approval was never that high, mid 40's maybe. It's now mid 30's which isn't ideal, but eh. He got elected, so obviously he was popular enough for people to trust him for four years.

See above discussion/comments.

We don't know until we know, about this stuff. You thought it would be an easy two years? Leaving the EU will be like pulling out a hook from your own stupid fish belly (stupid enough to swallow it in the first place), everybody should've anticipated that. The biggest threat would be your own politicians, who with brexit lose invaluable influence. Politicians just want to rule over people, that's what they're (the vast majority of them at least) are in it for.

>ANTIFA goes mainstream.
This is a really good thing. Most people wouldn't even know about ANTIFA earlier, and Trump made them an actual thing when the media had to somehow cover his remarks. One step closer to getting them declared the terrorist organization they are.

>Le Pen TKO'd by Macron.
Macron turns out to be an alright choice after all, as long as he keeps his current course. Too early to tell, we'll see.

>Wilders TKO'd by Rutte.
Can't comment, other than to expect Wilders to make big progress right now - no. Nobody like that will be allowed under EU leadership.

To clarify that first one: multiple hits to the head just staggers these guys for a moment, and in the light weight class they're in, they barely even have the kinetic energy to knock out on a good hit. They'd need several unguarded (i.e. ones they will rarely ever see, certainly not in a first round against an opponent that made his career on defending until he wins on points) ones, and even then it's a matter of "can he waddle off and re-focus before the judge prematurely calls it TKO even if they're two arms lengths apart and he's clearly not out of the fight yet?".

With Trump, we'll see if anything changes when Bannon gets the banter cannon revved up. It's still too early to tell if he'll actually make a real difference or if they neutralized him with bad "advisors". Approval numbers mean little at this point, the fact that media drummed them up one year into the presidency as a big deal should tell you something.

>(((TKO)))
the Irish guy didn't even fall once the actual ship of that sport

but the rest is pretty much spot on, i think its collective effort to push back to the elite narrative while minimizing the damage we'l be doin to them for the next few years

This.
Irish guy first time boxing goes against 49-0 champ and stays even in points for 10 rounds, and ref calls an early TKO that has McGregor speaking clear sentences to the black guy just 10 seconds after it was called. There's only two explanations, either the ref was told to do it to protect Mayweather's career (and the appearance of legitimacy of professional boxing as a whole), or worse that the whole thing was rigged from the start.

Bookies were set to lose a fortune if Conor won. Think back to the first 3 rounds where Conor whaled on Mayweather. The judges gave two of those rounds to Mayweather. That should tell any sane person the fight was rigged from the start. If they bought the judges, they definitely bought the ref, hence his preventing Conor from boxing Floyd's back (legal), staring at Conor during the opening instructions, allowing Floyd to turn his back, and the early stoppage.