What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4791748/Eminem-makes-loss-puts-5million-house-sale.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one cares.

literally who?

>Saskatoon

no source

>fack

That wigger is still relevant?

WTF, I love EminEm now.

Sing another prairie tune

It means: "Eminem is a wigger faggot who loves the taste of Louis Farrkhans black wormy sperm"

Forgot pic, tsk tsk

Come on shady, grab me by my hips.
Why!? then I cant kiss you on yo lips!

I can't find the "Eminem & Rachel Chandler" pics, snyone got a pic of that wigger pedo with her?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4791748/Eminem-makes-loss-puts-5million-house-sale.html

He's broke and needs money/attention.

How can he be broke? Doesn't he have like hundreds of Millions?

who?

No way he's broke. No fucking chance. He bought that insanely overpriced mansion and never actually lived in it. His lifestyle is super low-key

round the outside
round the outside

How did Eminem become a sjw? Weren't half his songs about murdering homosexuals and women?

Yeah, he's losing his ass on this dumb purchase but he doesn't spend his cash like a dumb nigger. He never lived in this house, he lived in a much lower-key $1mm house and drives like a new Chevy Tahoe. Not like he's blowing millions on private jets and Ferraris

>tfw someone mentions your city on Sup Forums

pill poppers spend money like you wouldn't believe, its not about how much bank you have its about your monthly expense

Bought too much pizza from Podesta at $1mil per slice.

He probably means he is drugged with Zolpidem again and have no clue what is he doing

I live near his real house -- it's low key. He drives a $60k truck. His daughter went to a public high school, now goes to Michigan State University. Where do you think he spent $100,000,000+?

wew

He was always like this, it just another attempt to create controversy and garner popularity again.

How long until he's added to the collage?

>Fack

BITCH BOI CANT EVEN SWEAR HAHA