<snigger> Sup Forums got compliments

antirepressionbayarea.com/erics-statement-on-his-case/ Sup Forums got compliments.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/J304c
archive.is/RcoSk
archive.is/j2Fbc
antirepressionbayarea.com/erics-statement-on-his-case
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=z4PQbMhhW7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i-i-i din du nuffin
>it's the fault of evil cyber nazis

HOW DARE THOSE FASCISTS OUT ME FOR FELONIOUS DEADLY ASSAULT!

Prison time is too easy.

This guy deserves a hammer going into his skull.

I particularly like the part where he's absolutely buttmad that he got BTFO by the internet, but still doesn't feel compelled to even deny the allegations made against him

>all on the basis of an ‘investigation’ that largely involved detectives reading far right forum posts and studying unverified youtube videos
>studying unverified youtube videos
>unverified videos
top lel

Someone post an archive I am not clicking that link

I hope he gets super aids in prison

He will probably become crazy in isolation. The AB will know who he is and put a price on his boi pussie and the Niggers he will try to virtue signal to will put some more holes in his body to put their dicks in given the chance. That dude is lost.

eric is an innocent man

>an ‘investigation’ that largely involved detectives reading far right forum posts

archive.fo/J304c

a soon to be analy raped innocent man who just tried to kill multiple people with a deadly weapon. He is going to jail for at least 10 years

>Innocent
Lolno
>Man
Hahahahahaha

"Thank you all for showing up and for all the diverse, creative, and intimate ways that support has materialized outside of court."

God he talks like a fag.

Based

>and stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.

no not the zines!

is this correct, 10 years? I need to know to sleep well tonight

Oh he'll get it. A big black hammer driving into his skull every night after lights out for the next 20 years to life.

I imagine a reverse American History X where he turns racist as fuck in prison and comes out with a shaved head and a fresh tattoo.

Behold, der untermensch!

>archive.is/RcoSk
just a rough guess. Basic for assault with deadly weapon that is not a fire arm is 2, 3 or 5 years in state. But I think to remember that it is not his first time getting in contact with the law

and unfortunately can't find it now, but there was not just the assault with deadly weapon, and as jail time is stacked in the US I think he gets sentenced to 8 - 10 years and gets out after 5 - 7

I lived near him IRL and we share common social circles.

If this case get's tossed I will not hesitate to forward his identity and location to every gangmember in San Leandro allong with utter lies and slander just to provoke them to nigger out on his ass.

I am a life long local, he is a transplant. They will take my word over his.

He is safer in prison than on the streets.

The caption just makes it cringey, lad. It's perfect all on its own.

>I particularly like the part where he's absolutely buttmad that he got BTFO by the internet, but still doesn't feel compelled to even deny the allegations made against him

That's the mark of the left, same when 'Russians' or whoever leaked DNC emails, it wasn't their fault for doing naughty shit, it was whoever leaked them for making them look bad that lost them the election.

I looked at the bottom right picture and immediately thought about taking that kid to the ground and grabbing for his ear, trying to fit just one of my fingers through that hole in his ear lobe. Then, ripping back like I'm starting a lawn mower. I wondered: would his entire ear come off? Would a bit of humanity overcome me and stop my action once I realized his ear was ripping away from the side of his face? Would a camera catch the intent behind the action negating any excuse as just self defense and would I go to jail if convicted? Would I be doxxed in jail and reported by leftists as a racist to the most feared gangs?

Then I thought, HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! THIS IS CLANTON's LIFE NOW!!!

>top middle

cernovich?

Pretty sure that's Bill Hicks.

He can cry victim all he wants. The police actually checked out his phone calls, found his antifa uniform, corroborated that he was in the area at the timing of the attack etc.

dumb fucker even kept the same bicycle lock he had been bashing skulls with, you always get rid of the weapon

schadenfrauding so hard right now...
Computer scientists have projected the future of Clanton trial/sentencing threads...
and
They
Are
Beautiful...

>mfw the entire left column is just the same face with different accessories and """"hair styles""""

he should be shot just for using that word, and you too for repeating it, and me for quoting you.

this

None of that is going to happen. He'll actually be protected. Go ahead and look at the linkages between leftwing affinity groups and prison outreach.

>Dealing with an unintelligible internet force smearing and threatening me online was not easy, and created stress to say the least, but I had every expectation that very few people would take them seriously, especially considering the character and credibility of their sources. However, five weeks later the Berkeley police smashed into two houses, held guns to peoples’ heads, handcuffed, verbally abused, and stole the belongings of over a dozen people including books and zines.

BEST TIMELINE EVER

Also, don't give those commies hits.
archive.is/j2Fbc

dude at the bottom left does not look like he belongs in a mugshot

infact, i know he doesent

this is where the government fucks up and oversteps its boundaries.
not one innocent person EVER belongs in ANY part of the united fail states of america nigger network

>i'm not saying i didn't do this illegal felony
>but the people that showed you that i did this illegal felony are "hateful" reeee

they're all so fucking retarded, and i want to see them all get killed by niggers

HOLY SHIT

Unless we send some letters to neo nazis inside the same prison and tell them he hates Whites and tried to kill some with a bike lock in a protest

would be good for his ass hole, but na, he is fucked for life. And there is no way he doesn't go to jail. Face it, his life is over.

>Unless we send some letters to neo nazis inside the same prison and tell them he hates Whites and tried to kill some with a bike lock in a protest

>Crazy lib haircut
>cuck hipster gllasses
looks right to me fampai

Brilliant right? Send several letters from several locations to every gang member that might not like it........ I would even dare to spread his name even before he goes to jail

>he doesn't look like he belongs in a mug shot
>he is tooooo cuuuute

This piece of garbage deserves the absolute worst.

stop arresting us

Looking forward to when he has to pick the soap up off the prison shower floor.

>when all the Sup Forums memes turn out to be correct
Seriously what a collection, looks like straight out of a dystopian future movie. I'm convinced that this is the future our friends in parentheses are planning for us. Those people have such a miserable existence that they have to take drugs everyday.

He will get to experience communist food rations in solitary confinement.

rest in piss, bitch

>antirepressionbayarea.com/erics-statement-on-his-case

>unverified

4 counts though. 16 yrs.

MARK AIRGOOD LOOKS SUSPICIOUSLY LIKE THE NAZI FLAG GUY

>Seriously what a collection, looks like straight out of a dystopian future movie.
>mfw the entire left column is just the same face with different accessories and """"hair styles""""

Here are some guys professors at his "university".

He seems like he could be the one, who embraced degeneracy and started to abuse narcotics most recently, but still if the police is talking about the usual suspects these people and the upstanding brown gentlemen/gentle gigants these are the people they have in mind.

do you have the link to the indictment? Bit ashamed that I can't find it

quit LARPing, fag.
You're as bad as the lefties

AND BEARD HANDLER LOOKS LIKE THE MEXICAN TWINK MOLESTER

1:45

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Most of these degenerates are just in it for Sorosbux to feed their heroin habits

I noticed he never said he was innocent or that he didn't do those actions, nor condemn the actions he is accused of. Very interesting

no tattoos.

The AB will know as soon as he gets on the yard. I wonder if the niggers he fought for will protect him :^)

>I particularly like the part where he's absolutely buttmad that he got BTFO by the internet, but still doesn't feel compelled to even deny the allegations made against him
His lawyer has him gagged and probably proofreads all his public statements. Anything he says or does now can incriminate.

checked.

I hear soros is having trouble these days--pic related

larger version

NEITHER OF THEM HAVE TATOOS FAGGET

>become crazy
I think that ship has sailed, brother. But I get what you're saying. He'll probably become a prison lawyer and come out as the next Talcum X.

what's wrong with your caps lock? As nice at it was it wasn't the same Mark is too old to be the Swastika bro. Sorry that I confused Mark and Wilson again

Don't you think that's a bit strange for a self-proclaimed ((white supremacist))?

You'd THINK that guy would be COVERED in tattoos if he really loved the white race that much. All the rest of the supremacists are.

Not to go all AlexJones on you, but there is a tangible emptiness behind the eyes of extremist liberals. It's always been that way...

>Unless we send some letters to neo nazis inside the same prison

Do you think that shit isn't known to them? They watch TV 8+hrs a day.

is this the pinnacle of strayan culture?

>flowers at blackboard like in primary school or kindergarten
Of course
>visible tattoos
Why not?
>Reading everything from the internet
Because nobody knows how many genders there will be tomorrow. Mind-bulling that students pay thousands of dollar every year for this shit show.

This sounds like bullshit. BLM attended Cville.

make it an ice pickaxe, his comrades will get the joke

>wise

NO WOPRRIES CUNT. I FIGURED HE WAS TOO OLD. THE MEXI-TWINK MOLESTER IS A GOOD MATCH THOUGH.

>TRIVIA: ALSO I WAS THE ONE THAT ID'D MARK WILSON IN THE ORIGINAL MANHUNT

Why is the pro free speech tranny in the far left column circled? Dindu nuffin

>>it's the fault of evil cyber nazis

there's no nazi like cyber nazi.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4PQbMhhW7U

How should this guy become anymore crazy, he is already attacking his own group? To be more insane than that he will literally have to eat himself.

Teach me your ways master! I want to weaponize my autism even more

RIP CIA. You were too big of a guy for that shitty show.

15 minutes in prison and he is AB all the way. You watch.

Really? What happened to Bernardine Dohrn and Bill Ayers?

He isn't going to survive prison
Check these widgets

Unfortunately the earlobe just years, the whole war doesn't year off. On a side note if you punch somebody with a pierced eyebrow it makes a he'll of a wound as well, and people with those nose septum piercings can be led around by them because of the pain.
t. Ex bouncer

PATTERN RECOGNITION BRO, CAN'T EXPLAIN IT, IT JUST HAPPENS...

They're all at burning man rn

wont take long until he identifies as she

Bottom middle has better hair than any of the girls.