WHEN WILL IT END?

WHEN WILL IT END?

First holocaust when

Fringe radicals. Ignore them like the left.

When we resume backhanding women for mouthing off.

>allowing women to speak in the first place

Thanks for the link so I can read the article.

Agreed. Fathers Day is discriminatory towards black people.

How fucked in the head do you have to be to actually make a sign likethat . People actually took out time to make signs saying fathers dont deserve a day. Feminists have psychological problems.

once you let them get a foot in the door...

What do they want it changed to? Every Father's Day, facebook is awash with "What about single mothers? Huh? huh?"... That's what Mother's Day is for you assholes

Please tell me this is a joke.....

no link?

it's not going to end as long as people keep saying sorry and capitulating.

whenever you say "sorry" and or make a "statement" saying some shit like "these are not our values" blah blah blah and capitulate to SJWs they just want more and more and more, it's never good enough. it's like letting blood into the water.

it happens on a small scale and on a large scale. until people say fuck no and shut them the fuck up it's not going to change.

unfortunately as long as white women are around it's going to be fashionable both to throw these shit tests and capitulate to them, so it's never going to stop until the west is torn to shreds.

Made me chuckle.

>source cut out of the screenshot

Well it's obviously not legitimate

there is a legitimate reason why im a muslim.

>flag

How fitting. Into the trash you go Achmed.

I agree but also get rid of mothers day and Valentine's day. then bring back a bunch of pagan holidays.

Wew lads, luckily it's fake.

>What about single mothers? Huh? huh?
Yeah, what about those brave women that raise their child in a non traditional way linked to higher rates of poverty, crime, mental illness, drug use, promiscuity, and suicide. Single mothers do so much for society.

>Be liberal spawn
>Daddy is a big black cock (that's all I know about him)
>Mommy is a proud LGBTRBTLZTKBZBBQ++
>Want to end father's day because I will never know what a father is

The memes are real.

The West is more anti-male than any societies in history.