If white people evolved from black people, then how come there are still black people?

If white people evolved from black people, then how come there are still black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY
youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Out of Africa theory nullified as of a few months ago with the discovery of older human remains in Europe, pic is bunk.

Thank you,
Thank you for this troll.
Genuinely one of the funniest things I've seen today.

If living things evolved from inanimate objects, then how come there are still inanimate objects? Checkmate atheists.

>If everything evolved from fish, why are there still fish?

Yup, out of Africa is bunk and Atlantis was real. Everyone should listen to the Manly P Hall lecture on Atlantis he makes a good case and that was decades ago before many modern discoveries.

as i recall, another user cited a study that claimed early humans bred with "archaic hominids" in africa resulting in its current population. he could have been full of shit, but who knows.

The palms of their hands and feet are normal colored, it's obvious they're a mutation (or degeneration depending on how you look at it) of on-model human races. They're perfectly suited for Africa's climate and a tribal way of life but will never be compatible with Europe. They will tear it down and make a clone of Africa unless something miraculous happens.

oh my, I forgot to include the lecture.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBoA1686BQY

It's a shitty strawman. Prehistoric humans were hairy and light skinned (think of chimpanzees). Some of them traveled to europe and became white and some of them went to africa and became black.

>evolved from black people
black people and white people evolved from the same thing but both evolved diferently, that's how races work
NIgger

Old studies are good

They didn't. We all evolved from common ancestors who happened to live in Africa.

"Black people" are actually descended from the first sub-Saharan African group to develop agriculture independently and then rapidly colonized the rest of Africa around 3,000 years ago. They are called the Bantu and first lived in what is now Nigeria.

African = black is a weak, but persistent meme.

Out of Africa has been disproved.

>as i recall, another user cited a study that claimed early humans bred with "archaic hominids" in africa resulting in its current population. he could have been full of shit, but who knows.

No, niggers are pure Homo sapiens sapiens.
Caucasoids and Mongoloids are racemixed with Neanderthals. Abbos and racemixed with archaic hominids. That's how abbos managed to be dumber than niggers.

The snow evolved whites in 1,000 years

didn't save the study, but you could probably find it in the archives. just search keywords like "haplogroups" and it'll turn up. i have a feeling it could have been some finely-crafted bait, just because of how crazy it sounded

Blacks used to be white until.they mixed with Africans.

>white people evolved from black people
We didn't.

>youtube meme answer
just fuck off with your watery shit

mph is a retard

maybe it could be weather conditions. Africans' pigmentation protects them from the harsh sun, reason being why they're so black. You can also compare it to north and south indians(poos) as they're skin is alot darker the more south you go or anyone near the equator.

because blacks never evolved

Blacks came from planet Mercury. That's why they're so dark and most are mentally fried. You'd be too if your genetics were damaged by being so close to the sun!

All I can do is laugh.

We

If you come from your grandparents why do you have cousins?

Out of Africa is no longer a tenable theory. Unfortunately the damage it has caused will take years to correct. The haplogroup tree, for example, is a goddamn mess. They put a Eurasian haplogroup, E, in Africa as an origin. Despite its relative and parent being Asian. Despite the resistance from rationalists within the field and even Hammer himself second guessing. Despite a sub group of R1B being predominant in Chad not being evidence that R1B is African. But they put E in Africa because of all the niggers who have it, failing to take introgression and Bantu expansion into account. Or mass interbreeding and what caused R1B to be in Chad. The tree will take years to correct

Thisis actually true. I dont save any sources because im lazy but there was another species of hominid native to north africa that the dumb mother fuckers who stayed in africa bred with.

>If white people evolved from black people
we didnt

That's a good point OP, I think if we go off what you think or said here. We may being considering patricide.

Thanks I love watching stuff like this to fall a sleep to

youtube.com/watch?v=95roZ_uHuQs

what survives is what didn't die off, social darwinism doesn't happen organically.

>white people evolved from black people
do you have a single fact to back that up.

I aint deshendered from no nigger

They didn't. Take apes for example:

If you shape an ape, you'll get white skin. Similar to our forebears. When they lost their hair, their skin was certainly not black.

That's also the reason why black people have white palms, it's a remnant from their older whiter forebears.

Ape man left Africa, they spread out and become the races of the world. The ones that stayed were Africans.

You're not white

looks like Joe Rogan

they proved that the native Americans were over 60,000 years old alone so this graph is proper bullshit

Hol Up. Smacks Accordion. So you telling me Serb wuz Kings and sheeeeeit?

the people that did move out of africa, through divergent evolution, became smarter because those who couldn't adapt to the environment died. We have lighter skin that more easily produces vitamin d from smaller exposure to the sun because we live in more extreme, winter climates.

Black people are the ones who stayed in Africa. Their skin remains dark due to the environmental pressure of the sun - i.e light-skinned people much more easily will die of cancer.

There's a tl;dr of evolution that your professor is too scared to tell first years.

blacks evolved to over the past tens of thousands of years. Common ancestors were different. Yea, same for apes. were not descended from modern day apes. lol

We must have left behind all the retards.

too*

You don't evolve from anything that still exist today dummy.
Blacks stopped evolving from our common ancestor. They are literally inferior. While whites continued to evolve.
That's why they peaked so early in our history and have since declined.

what we have here is a failure to evolve

The oldest homo sapiens fossil is still in ethiopia retard

The theory is we came out of Africa...not necessarily out of blacks.

What about gorillas though? They hold much more characteristics closer to humans than chimpanzees. Less feral, higher IQs, known to stand upright, black skin like the common african and can learn sign language(koko the gorilla).