Brit/pol/ - GK Chesterton Edition

>MPs' anger as Christian girl is forced into Muslim foster care: Demands for inquiry over five-year-old's plight
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4831134/MP-anger-Christian-girl-forced-Muslim-foster-care.html

>Britain trails Poland, Baltic states, and parts of former Yugoslavia on education spending
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-school-spending-eu-international-behind-poland-baltic-states-yugoslavia-a7916126.html

>UK and EU negotiators call for more progress
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41070227

>Economic issues are a priority, say UK and German firms
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/business-41069458

>Theresa May attacks 'unacceptable face of capitalism'
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41065485

>Ransomware behind NHS cyber-attack
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-41076591

>Notting Hill Carnival crowd hit by acid attack
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/notting-hill-acid-attack-carnival-crowd-what-happened-a7917256.html

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13825986
youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc
strawpoll.me/13826109
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/01/japanese-band-sparks-anger-with-nazi-style-halloween-costumes
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hitler-good-man-hackney-jewish-girls-attack-glass-bottle-racist-attack-anti-semitism-a7918176.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IMPORTANT POLL

strawpoll.me/13825986
strawpoll.me/13825986
strawpoll.me/13825986

Too drunk desu

What are you on wee man?

Tucked up in bed lads

>drinking

What are you listening to lah?

carrying over from last thread:
brit/pol/'s thoughts on 20th anniversary of diana's death?

Some more D12/Em drug related songs

youtube.com/watch?v=q6G2r-jecHc

Cлaвa Poccия!

Couldn't give a flying fuck

On the Thatcher's yet again.

Momentum are going to get Jess Phillips deselected with fake tweets. Genius.

That's some Brit/pol/ tier memeing.

I bet those cunts are so easy to fool

Sorry Brits, but there is no way we can have a free movement deal with you.

See, we Americans are a homogeneous society. We love freedom, guns, and money. We don't take vacations, we don't have chavs, we don't have sex before marriage.

We farm, we fix cars, and we invent things in our garages. We get our hands dirty.

We ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have you imbeciles traveling freely to the most powerful nation in the world because subhumans like you will take us down from the top just like you did with your own country after WWII.

Yes, yes you can.

Post feet pics

You are a sick fuck. Three years ago, I was bummed by a man like you. It ruined my life. I'm still broken, no matter what I do to try and fix it. I can't move on. The scars run too deep. You don't even care about how those girls are affected. You don't care that you're breaking their spirits, dreams, and everything they hoped to be. My joy in life was taken away, stolen by someone like you. You don't deserve to live for the pain you caused those girls.

>Chesters Rd, Bearsden, Glasgow
I'm coming to your house and I am going to scream "Hitler did nothing wrong" and "the yids, the yids, we gotta get rid of the yids" until you come outside.

I thought she was a useless twat then and I think she was a useless twat now

Ur post isnt even relevant to what he said.

I can't wait.

I was the one who found out about rightlys past

You are a sick fuck. Three years ago, I was raped by a man like you. It ruined my life. I'm still broken, no matter what I do to try and fix it. I can't move on. The scars run too deep. You don't even care about how those girls are affected. You don't care that you're breaking their spirits, dreams, and everything they hoped to be. My joy in life was taken away, stolen by someone like you. You don't deserve to live for the pain you caused those girls.

ohayousoro senpais...

Oops wrong one

You say that like you think you know anything about my situation. You have no idea how much counseling I've gone to, self defense classes, and medication I've been on. Despite all of that, the topic of rape still cuts me to the core. And you think its because I didn't try hard enough. I hope you never have to experience something like that.

Cider and beer.

I only drink at uni

U make no sence idiot

What does Brit/pol/ think of Brit/feel/?

Wewlad

>sence

For the record, I am not doxing you because I am not giving specifics as to where you live, just the general area.

Im blocking u

I used to love coming on here and reading all the funny posts, interesting stories and of course, cat pictures, but lately all I see are articles about rape or people asking questions about sexual assault... As someone who has undergone the horror of violent rape, this greatly offends me. I can no longer come on here to laugh. Now I just cry. Having been raped has ruined my life. And yeah, you may say "oh go to therapy" or "oh you're just to trying hard enough to move on" but you don't know what it's actually like. Believe me, I've tried. But it is still a horror. I still break down daily just thinking about it. And it breaks my heart even more to see people minimizing sexual assault. Maybe it's interesting for you lucky ones that never suffered like this, but to me, it's a sick fucking joke. I don't want to read about a bunch of people cheering men on for telling their stories of how they raped girls and ruined their lives.

I wasnot talkin too u m8

IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13826109
IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13826109
IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13826109
IMPORTANT POLL
strawpoll.me/13826109

But you're not the one who posted it in the first.

And don't be scared of getting banned you fucking pussy.

id not ur m8 pal

Honk?

Is this you?

fags should have to wear rainbow armbands around their arms.

Churchill

Its just how i talk m8

Monty

Essentially the same place of this when there is no happenings

They basically already do.

I can pick them out a mile away here

>Republican
Disgusting to be quite honest with you.

A load of hot air. There is a reason revenue gained from British castles is far higher than French and German castles combined.

That's me right there under the ad, as you can see I'm road as fuck.

Is that because you use Grindr you colossal faggot?

You are ever present

M8 the queen has all the tax money when the nhs has none Its my opinion m8 an i dnt care what u think

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives
Holy shit, B A S E D N I P S ! ! !

honk is no more. yousoro is his replacement

Please archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives

Anybody else notice newsnight is getting slightly redpilling
First the one on paki grooming gangs and the one on this foster care scandal
Plus they added nick Ferrari as a host

I fucking laughed.

The queen makes us much more money than she takes.

I was a little curious so have done some lurking - it does seem to be quite similar desu although not quite as edgy, and there's not much in the way of political discussion as far as I can tell. Apparently they've had some Tripfag doxings too, and some have left to set up camp at double chan.

When are you going to stop destroying your country with muslims?

Good luck honk chan

>theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/01/japanese-band-sparks-anger-with-nazi-style-halloween-costumes
HOLY FUCKING SHIT, EVEN MORE BASED NIPS!

No, it's because they all walk and talk as stereotypical gay men

Don't you have some young British girls to be grooming?

She lives in like 10 castles m8 from tax. Wake up moron, Ur poor to make her rich.

Holy shit, Norwegian fag! I thought you were gone forever. Good to see you!

oh no!!!
the honk impersonator was banned. sorry user whoever it was but using the name honk means an instant ban (unless you were muted).

Are you baiting?

Because the uniforms look great

And these castles are tourism magnets. As I said in another post. the revenue gained from British castles is far higher than that from French and German castles combined

>look closely at the bottom to see whose been whacked

The BBC dropped a massive redpill on migrants about a month ago

Shit even morning joe has begun calling out antifa

Alright lads, I don't often contribute a great deal but I'm always lurking. Just thought I'd let you all know that today I became a Dad. I couldn't be more chuffed, my wife was amazing and I can't wait to continue building a great future together.

The BBC does not drop red pills my monkey friend

Congratulations, user.

Post wife's nudes

I think they're doing a few pieces on these things to point out that they aren't biased at all.

Britain is dead and your child is doomed.

What's it's name? Mohammed?

>Hitchens
>Goy

Please stop grooming white girls.
And yes, the BBC did.

But why does she get to live in them and do nothing all day. Dnt be silly m8. Why dose she get to be rich just coz of who she was born and nurses dnt even get concil houses. America has tourists too, Ur stupid if u think paying the Queen billions of pounds so people have nice holidays is better than helping the nhs an welfair system

There are 3 types of people in this world...

Had to include him despite the title.
>he didn't know until it was too late

Congratulations lad.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hitler-good-man-hackney-jewish-girls-attack-glass-bottle-racist-attack-anti-semitism-a7918176.html
THE J A P S ARE THE BEST!!!!

Congratulations lad

Morning Joe?

Bitch who played it to the media and was going to marry a filthy Muslim

Wew, this girl is Helen of Troy tier

LEAVE _____ ALONE