Why do so many Europeans want to move America Sup Forums?

Why do so many Europeans want to move America Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Europe#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because its not Europe Russia or Asia.

Why not Canada though?

Because i love to not beeing able to drink beer in Public or only drive half Speed with my 50k car. Lmao at you.

Hopefully the RAISE act will make it possible for you to come here. Trump has talked about increasing European immigration in the past.

I also love to lose my House because of rain or fucking Wind. Lmao at houses Made out of Paper and Wood @ 2017

r u serious?

Because a fair chink of the world believe that there is snow here year round the moment you cross the border.

Damn Chinese are onto us tho.

Nobody wants to move over there.

Security for water.

fuck.

>europoors
>cars
Can you second-worlders even afford cars? No, you all allow yourselves to be herded onto (((public transportation))) where you have to sit next to muhammad and achmed, get raped, and probably blown up.

fuck off were full of fat

I also love to live in a Country that has more Murders ans Rapings than europe combined. I also love to celebrate niggerculture in music, Sports and politics. Lmao at Americans teaching europeans how Things work

Constitution

terrorism

30 dollars for 8 bottles, when hurricane strike Texas.

For the same reasons refugees keep going to their nations-- because they're pussies unwilling to fight and die for their homes.

Yes. We have no Cars in europe. No bmw. No Ferrari. No Audi. No Porsche. No Fiat. No Volkswagen. No Peugeot. No Seat. No mercedes. No Citroen. No Ford......whats up in Detroit?

At least the """"Italian""""" Sicilians gave America the mafia.

Ok. Lmao. Thats up

detriot cars are still better than every car you listed

All of those get exported here, because we can actually afford them. Shame that you guys can't buy them, but have fun building them for us!

What are you talking about OP?
This isn't 1960 anymore.
Only shitskins moove into your country right now

Because we love your Urban Culture. Lmao at your wanksters

Europe is (legally) taking more shitskin refugees and immigrants than we are

We don't, it's just the murrica#1 syndrome getting to you.

We Build Cars you Buy...thank you.

They don't.

Excuse me?
Do Europe have 40 millions of nigger like you?

>Yes. We have no Cars in europe. No bmw. No Ferrari. No Audi. No Porsche. No Fiat. No Volkswagen. No Peugeot. No Seat. No mercedes. No Citroen. No Ford......whats up in Detroit?

this

>We don't, it's just the murrica#1 syndrome getting to you.

this

Why do u bulły me

too bad you don't get paid enough to afford the things you make. Guess all those gubbament gibs only apply to shitskins huh?

This.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_immigration_to_Europe#Demographics

It's better Americans starting counting.

(((smart water)))

Move it where? Further north would be doing you a favour

Why so salty? Did the truth Hurt you?

nothing hurts me when the worst thing I have to worry about is dying from getting too fat because I can afford a lot of food. Can you even afford enough food to get fat? I doubt it.

who in their right mind would want to move from the second most cucked place on Earth to THE most cucked place on Earth?

>THE most cucked place on Earth
Europe? Not a single nation there has sovereignty. You're all bound by the wills of frumpy grandma in germany

Why would I want to move to a 38% white country from a 98.5% white country?

Are you actually trying to imply Europe is more cucked than Canada?
Is this some misplaced North American camaradery, or are you just clinically delusional?

not really, I'm just shitposting, but carry on

moneyz

because Europe looks more and more like Africa everyday and who would like to live in Africa

Yeah for real three fucking faggy Euros have moved in on my street this past year, and surprise they're all leftists. Can you Eurotrash please keep your shitty countrymen there? It's a nuisance, especially since I have to actually interact with them unlike the spics.

I wouldn't mid swapping positions with Canada, but if they actually bordered a brown country like us Canada would be 20% white in 10 years

No. I so Hungry and thirsty. Please send cool aid

I'm almost certain Canada is more cucked than Germany, Sweden etc.

oh common USA today - not safe place and great as before
really collapsing
also this hurricane
no no no

Do you enjoy speaking Tuscan?

Well, this is what America looks like.

is that you

Not in my part of the country.

America (GUNS FUCK YEAHHHH) or Poland if we go down the hole

>German complimenting Britain on Brexit
never in the history of Sup Forums has this happened

Because you sold them a meme

Oh yeah I definetely want to move to america

No. It is a picture from google bro.

Where do they want to move America to?....
is what I would say if hadn't beat me to it.

but is that you

That picture fucking kills me.

you know there are other cities than Detroit in USA

that ad was tailored for you, so idk what to tell you
stop watching so much blacked?

>I also love to celebrate niggerculture in music, Sports and politics.
>Lmao at Americans teaching europeans how Things work
What's funny about this post is that you literally all just followed in our (admittedly misguided) footsteps and now nigger/hip-hop culture is EVERYWHERE. If I wanted to leave this country to get away from nigger culture there's nowhere I could go.

Stuff like this is making me want to kill myself, thanks Dutchbro

No it wasn't, it's propaganda made by American Kikes

Because it is the land of freedom. After university, I hope to go there to work and live.

and do what

money

USA + COMPUTERS = BOOM

Well, I hope Trump doesn't delete HB-1 Visa.

But here in Europe we have Berlin, Helsinki, Barcelona, and some other places that are also great tech hubs.

It all depends on how laws go like in USA.

Yeah well, the city pictured is not Detroit so I suppose you are right.