Career women who don’t know if they’ll ever marry are using money once earmarked for weddings

on things like new cars, downpayment on a home, student loans, and vacations.
–New York Times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds reasonable
I mean if you're over 25 and not married yet you might as well blow it all

if i got married it would happen in a courthouse. i feel special every day i don't need a wedding.

Thats actually smart. A wedding is a fucking money hole.

>neo-feminism

explain to me american weddings and why they are so fucking expensive

>they don't get the husbands family to pay for the wedding.

should have thought twice before smashing the patriarchy!

Jews.

>hey look at me I ignored my biological imperative and now I'm buying extraneous and useless bullshit to mask my crippling depression that I've been lied to about my path in life.

>earmarked
nigga pls

Could be a mixed blessing. Owning a home or paying off debt give you a much stronger foundation to start a family than having an extravagant wedding.

I'd much rather have my parents give me a down payment on a house for me and my future wife than spend it on a bullshit ceremony that doesn't get me anywhere in life.

I'll pay for a small wedding myself if I have to.

(((weddings))) are huge wastes of money

What the other guy said. Somehow it got into women's heads to need a white dress with lots of friends, all families be there with shitty fancy food and be extra extravagant. Plus booze, DJ, renting out a place and/or church, plus gifts all around. It got into girls heads that the only day in their life that matters is their wedding.

Remember goy, saving for the future is bad for capitalism. Don't you want to be a liberated independent women wasting away your money in order to profit those who control your society?

Capitalism was a mistake, Sup Forums should be communist tbqh

All of those things sound better than a wedding anyway.

spot on, m8

It's nice that Jews are writing articles like this, basically celebrating that they've successfully converted an entire generation of white females into useless childless overly-antagonistic spinsters destined for a lonely death. Pretty much the only thing going to save the white race is artificial wombs, now. The age 18-35 bloc has basically no children, which is why things like Germany flipping to majority non-white in one generation has become possible. The birthrate is probably around 0.3, I'll bet.

Noice

Clearly the only logical solution is mass immigration.

it's depressing, you nailed it

>New York

Hope it starts a trend there

Weddings used to take place in a field or a church with the local priest and enough food for a few dozen people. Typically the whole village helped out because it was like a holiday.

Now (((they))) have turned it into an industry with $10,000 dresses, $20,000 rings, $40,000 booking fees for hotels and event locations, $3000 for wedding photos and videos, wedding planners, cake makers, etc.

All you need is a fucking priest and a field and some friends.

women

>33
>illuminatti

Why not get married and have a cheap wedding then still get all those things? Expensive weddings are a Jewish trick

>family just gives you a load of money to do whatever

is this completely alien to anyone else?

Haha worthless cunts btfo!

Paying off loans or a down payment for a house sound like smart choices
blowing it on a new car or fancy vacations not so much

Probably alien to all Europoors

If you have a penis, it is

23 you nigger!

Good for them, I don't care.

they aren't, but they can be expensive if its a union of two families as they are supposed to be.

but now its a bridal celebration.

more so a celebration to the bride for finding a man dumb enough to pa for it.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

>23
>thats a jim carrey movie

look again faggot.

Jews. There's an entire fucking industry built around weddings and around driving it into women's heads that if they get married with anything less than a $20K ring and a $10K dress and a $15K catering bill then they've somehow been cheated out of the most important day of their lives.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Useless western cunts.

that's pretty fucked up

They are overstating the numbers, but yes there's an entire wedding industry and everyone pays more than they can afford.

this is a good idea, anyway the tradition says the woman must be virgin to deserve a wedding and a white dress otherwise there is not fucking reason to spending money in a false event, anyway if the woman want a religious ceremony you can do a sacrament but this is more like a minor event and not so relevant like a wedding something like "meh, invite some close people to come"

unironically a jewish ploy

yeah this is bullshit

I ended up breaking off my engagement because of shit like this. My fiancee found out I had about 50k saved up, all of it from my mom's life insurance policy (my mom died years before I met her). I made damn sure to save the money rather than waste it frivolously because it's what my mom would have wanted, as well keeping it as a safety net that would basically let my mom bail me out of a jam one more time from beyond the grave. I never mentioned the money to my fiancee because I didn't think it was significant.

As soon as she found out she wanted me to use it all on the wedding and a honeymoon trip. I refused and she was furious.

only to get divorced 2 years later and lose half your shit

It's one of the greatest tricks shlomo ever played

>I refused and she was furious.

Bullet dodged. How long had you known her?

A princess wedding and a princess prom are the two most important wastes of money in every little goyimette's life. And those $400 prom dresses and $10,000 bridal sets can be found by the dozens at thrift shops for $3.99 after they've been worn once and discarded.

Usually the father of the bride pays for a wedding.

Overdone weddings are cancer

>there's an entire wedding industry and everyone pays more than they can afford

and a lot of it is driven by instagram, facebook and what not. in the age of social media, a modest wedding for most women is not an option

>women are actually spending money on useful things and not retarded disney fairytale weddings, so they pull their own weight and support themselves, not on the state

hmmm, what "gender equality" was supposed to be, albeit 60 years late. i'm not giving jew york times the click, but are these actually responsible women, or just thots that hit the wall?

>transpertation
i kekd

Boy I sure am glad that as a single male I have all this fucking cash from my parents put away for my wedding.
Wonder what $0 will get me in real estate?

Why the fuck would you spend tens of thousands of dollars on a damn wedding anyway. Go to the courthouse, and go camping ffs.

The worst wedding I ever went to was that of a Spanish Marquess. I got food poisoning and the beer gave me a headache. The women were horrific and everyone was wearing about a gallon of aftershave. It was also far too hot. A boat may have been involved.

My wedding was rather reasonable. No one got food poisoning and I only invited people who I liked, though a child did bodyslam a table.

Same reason why diamond rings are expensive.

Zero reason diamonds are expensive when the fucking earth is populated with carbon.

Diamond industry got so mad over mass production of artificial diamonds, they now etch like microscopic initials on their diamonds because it somehow justifies their "real diamond's" costs.

The only valuable worth buying is gold anyway.

all according to plan

>Women are using money that was saved for weddings on other stuff

Wait, Women are going out and robbing innocent mens life savings??? Why the fuck isn't this bigger news?

This image is just depressing

Get your cups ready to collect all the ((( feminist ))) tears as they all reach the wall and have to face the reality they are genetic dead-ends that are going to die alone.

We are going to be reading about females committing suicide every week. At that point I'll be there to point, laugh, and savor every second of it of their suffering.

she had potential to be pretty too. this is what feminism creates; shitty mothers who scare the father away and end up raising stupid kids

Who would have thought that television would cripple an entire race. It's not over, the internet is helping but... things are bad.

Even if you are getting married to an actual person, use the money for a house down payment instead of a big fancy wedding Or spend the money on the honeymoon instead of the wedding.

I'm sure their careers and downpayments on a 30 year mortgage will soothe the cold reality of dying alone and being the end of thousands of years worth of genetic legacy.

no, white men will be blamed.

lmao women who dont procreate are the biggest failures, they can have sex with the push of a button

Who cares?

>Diamond industry got so mad over mass production of artificial diamonds, they now etch like microscopic initials on their diamonds because it somehow justifies their "real diamond's" costs.

That was done because so many (((Jew)))lers were stealing diamonds when you brought and ring in to be cleaned or resized and replacing them with lesser grade stones or moissanites. The goyim could go years before they ever noticed. Now they have basically a VIN to track the rocks.

They're vile creatures. They put patterns on the edges of coins because (((they))) used to shave them down.

> NYT LARPs like American's save money and budget

lolololololol..............lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Holy fuck. What the fuck have I read? I get having English as a second language and autocorrect fucking my sentences on the fucking Chan's, tubes and forums, but fucking hell bitch! At least try to write in a way that does not provoke aneurysm when trying to read.

Did she get funded? Because if she did my hope in humanity decreased and my desire to write a absolutely insulting demand for money so I can buy some shit is greatly rising.

Fuck. This almost has the ingredients for the next Nigerian prince. Homeless underage single mom trying to get successful for her kid by getting a degree needs cash for X to enable that.

Jews