Black uprising

What can we do to help our brothers n sistas in the ghettos?

What can we do to lead our brothers away from crime and on to the more righteous path?

What can we do to lead the modern black man away from crime and towards education?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8&feature=youtu.be&t=29s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up bitch

Saged

Employ a stringent and furious eugenics program highlighting Long term planning and High IQ. Only hope for the nogs

education is overrated. niggers already know crime is shitty, they just don't gaf because muh dick bix nood.

a government which doesn't put them down each time they wanna rise u cocksucker

Go make to Africa - there is no racism coming from whites or stay in the USA and create an etnostate.

SAGE

go to school

Shes hot.

whoa a white woman with a body like that would be out of this world kinda like finding a white guy with a big dick

By killing off your subhuman race.

You can't fix violence in niggers unless they're in chains

>bix nood
translate into english pls

Make Africa Great Again

Go back to Africa
You all have to go back

end the scourge of single-mom families & all the low expectations.

It's not a race issue, it's a poverty issue. Universal income is the only solution

They get free income already you stupid leaf

you should march on the white house with guns. attack in full force and never surrender until you get reparations. hopefully you all die in teh attempt and we can be rid of the blight of niggers.

You posted a literally one-in-a-million pic of a nigress. You know 90%+ of niggers are niggers. There is absolutely no help you can give them to actually help the race.

send some fat ass nigresses here

>money
>actual wealth
You know they print the shit out of thin air right. It is meaningless. Jews use it for global domination.

This has been disproven time and again. Try harder.

Africans already went back to africa once, its called liberia, the slaves from america went over there, enslaved the native africans, and made them work on plantations

Dump more guns and ammo in the ghetto, let them finish the job they've already started.

pic related
"I wish I can swim."

You can't do shit. You're genetically fettered to failure.

I use it to buy shit. Oh no am I ze jew?!?

SAUCE?!@ NOW u fucking nigger whats her name where can find more of her

If the guy was stealing food, I'd probably give it to him.

send them back to africa

Early childhood education like Baby College

Until ghetto dwellers stop thinking that literacy, education, and family values are only for whites and uncle toms, there's no hope for them.

stop listening to democrats

Make it economically viable for the family to stay intact. Decriminalize or legalize, tax, and regulate marijuana and other drugs. Give unemployed ghetto dwellers government jobs - fixing roads, bridges, and other infrastructure or restoring degraded wild areas in exchange for money. Remove or loosen minimum wage while letting private sector unions return.

It's about more than poverty. It's about qualitative social status and environment in large part, though at least one genetic factor may play a small role.

Partially this. LBJ isn't recognized often enough as a white supremacist who passed the Acts for largely political reasons.

I'd let him admit to his mistake, then let him keep the beef. Too hard to trash, too hard to put back on the shelves.

Tell them that they are nothing special and the state and people around them should not cover their asses and if they wanna sucseed they should work as a white man,my father used to say that he worked like a black man but he still did cause he needed to support the fammily

Here's your answer
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8&feature=youtu.be&t=29s

You mean ending welfare, affirmative action and arming the areas surrounding black neighborhoods? Because that would do it.

You can help your sistas by giving them a BIG WHITE ARYAN COCK so they can feel real pleasure

Negatory, user. The biggest single predictor of a state's homicide rate is the percentage of the population that is black. If you're doing a multiple regression, things like gun ownership rates, median income, population density, etc... don't even enter into the picture once the racial and ethnic breakdown of the states are included. People in black ghettos are poor for the same reason that they kill each other. Black ghetto culture is absolute shit.

Silly user, the government is the father.

If you mean it.
>Draw them all to Africa.
>Let the Whites in Africa politely leave.
>Cut all news feeds and communication to the outside, the world doesn't need to see or know what you are about to do.
>Clean house, sterilize everyone with an IQ scoring below 95 (that'll be most of them unfortunately).
>Wait for the sterilized stupids to die while consuming all the knowledge western and eastern civilizations have accumulated.
>Stupids are dead now, start building roads prospecting and open your doors to foreign investment but keep residency restricted for anyone other than Blacks. Say six month terms.
>Standardize languages and continue to sterilize every high school grad with an IQ bellow 95 and make certain that everyone knows that it's the knife if they indulge their baser instincts.
>Congratulations you now after a 60-80 year program have a fertile, mineral rich paradise full of happy productive citizens that enjoy the fruits of their labors in full since are now capable of running their own civilizations and are now welcomed heartily by the world at large.

But I don't think that will happen but that's how you fix it.

>open your doors to foreign investment
>enjoy the full fruits of your labor

Thats not how it works senpai