Alright

Alright

I've been working on this video project and my teachers and professors have been giving no criticism. They say supportive shit like: "Nice job!" and "Nice voice acting! :)" but I know it's full of holes. YouTube commenters will attack anything.

You guys, the most critical people on the internet, find everything wrong with this video. youtube.com/watch?v=pwEfdpJzXC0

Animation style and the fag voice are low hanging fruits.

too long

Colonialism is only bad if you assume the colonized were too stupid to do anything about their subjugation. Proxy racism

>too long
>too much opinion
>too much dead space on the screen

Why is this being presented by a barely animated stick figure that takes up 40% of the screen?

you sound like a fag

>boring
>your opinion is not interesting
>the presentation of your opinion is not interesting
>stick figure aesthetic is not interesting

That's only :15 in. I assume the rest is more of the same.

Why don't you SHOW anything in your animation except dull statistics. Can't you find a way to distil the information into interesting graphics or something? This seems like a slightly more interesting powerpoint presentation....

Your voice is nice for an american.

Why is this a video and not a page of text?
Ask yourself that whenever you make a video.

start with the 14 words and end with hail victory

You don't need to talk about hypothetical arguments that you think people will make. Just make your case.

A few things should be fixed. Like, re-record the line about mars being 2 light seconds away.
Animation and voice acting is good. Maybe say "rest in peace NASA's budged" instead of "rip"?

Das all I got mayne

did you just try to say modernity? do you have a speech impediment? try slowing down and swallowing your spit.

this is so boring and disjointed. the entire first 2 mins were unnecessary.

3:41 you fucked up dumbass i'm done

'memeified' now i'm really done

Your voice isn't bad to listen to and the animation is ok, maybe unnecessary.

The problem is we want things presented to us clearly and to the point. Why spend almost 8 minutes watching your video when you could tell us what you think with maybe 100 words in a Sup Forums post?

>That's only :15 in
ass blasted antivax retards get out

Wew dan kim can fuck off

I'm the guy Bilbo_Gamers from the comment section. Tell me what you thought about my critique of this guy's shitty research, opinions, tangents, and everything else he fucked up on.

Your professors are retarded and disappointed in you if they even notice you exist.

>1 post by this id
he just rused us for views

Nah, he has loads more, mostly Minecraft vids.
I am beginning to suspect that this is some kind of unnecessarily elaborate troll/bait attempt, though.

fag