youtube.com/watch?v=GXoGo5_IB5s
youtube.com/watch?v=l-SYQLNWgCo
youtube.com/watch?v=XnkZPJgefF0
youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based monks

cant sleep next to rabid dog.

THE MUSLIM FEARS THE BUDDHA

It's hilarious how they're constantly trying to paint buddhists as the aggressors and not acting in self-defense at all.
TIME magazine is a dead thing and should be buried

ALL MUSLIMS WILL DIE

MUSLIM HOLOCAUST SOON

of course, buddists are enlightened motherfuckers

they probably know all about the merchant too

It's that time again.

Buddhists are killing Muslims
I think we can now be completely sure that tolerance isn't going to solve the Muslim problem

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.

2In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the prophets.

-Matthew 7:12

>Blowback is a bitch.

based. hope they keep it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aung_San_Suu_Kyi#Personal_life

>bhuddist monk friends advocating muslim killing
wow, bhuddists are a good.

if the burmese buddhists don't put up a fight they will be swallowed up by muslim bangladeshis within 50 years. they have no choice but to defend their territory

>be Muslim
>invade a country you don't belong in
>displace the native peoples
>demand the territory you invaded be ceded to create a new Muslim state
>start killing and raping the natives, burn a Buddhist monk alive in your mosque and laugh about it
>natives start killing you back
>"Why do they persecute me so?"

Fucking based

This.

Based buddhists

bunch of sandnigger jews

Buddhists at least are starting their holy war.

When are we doing the same on the cults of evil that have infected our world?

One does not even have to genocide the lot of them. Just eliminate the clergy and stop the hegemonic and slaver swarms from spreading.

wow buddhists are woke af

the Muslims would've already killed them by now, were the demographics reversed.

Memory is a fickle thing off the masses and with the news cycle most people forget about shit that does not affect them quick but you can get pressure on various other people dependent on their good will by threatening a smear campaign if they don't help you out.

Intrigues and deception as always.

Muslims are like less competent Jews. The Muslim cries out as he strikes you.

Where can I join a Buddhist monastery? I want to slaughter some mudslimes and find enlightenment

also, reminder that this is ROACH PROPAGANDA
i hope there are 3k dead muslims but im sure its a lot less

nice work lads

Dare I say these are /Our Monks/?

does buddha frown on killing stupid assholes or is he neutral on the subject

you just described Sup Forums leaking into every part of the internet.
>"Why do they censor me so?"

Says a lot about Muslims when even Buddhist monks are telling them "We're tired of your shit. Prepare for the ass whooping you are about to receive."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

Have we started the purge Sup Forums?

It's so awesome that peaceful Buddhists are more redpilled than the CuckSA and Unite Kaliphate of Britain.
Get back to China retard. At least native Australian shitposters know what a fallacy is.

Myanmar is a militaristic shithole that never really moved from feudalism and Buddhism has a long tradition on mass killing, rape and torture. Did you fall for the Dalai Lama's revisionistic history?

You should read a bit about Myanmar commie. But what am I saying, if you could read, you wouldn't be a commie.

>Muslims even manage to piss off Buddhists enough to get genocided
There's still hope for Europe

It's true monks are no peaceful tree huggers
but im damn well fucking glad their violence is targeted at muslims

Fucking Kek. This needs more attention. Buddhist fucking hate mudslides. I know hippy liberals like to think all Buddhists are basically like them but a good portion of them actually realize what is going on

Yes

>when not even the religious nihilists can stand to peacefully coexist with you and your religion of peace

woah, really lights my fuses

Based Monks.... youtube.com/watch?v=GXoGo5_IB5s

Nice. Saw some people arguing Buddhists are violent and trying to genocide people, ignoring the fact they're defending themselves.

Buddhism became cool on the west for the beatniks and the monks liked the attention and the donations while the Dalai Lama needed the relevance after he runaway from Tibet after trying to promote a rebellion against the communist party. The big irony here is that despite Mao's numerous fuck-ups, the peasants had better lives under the new regime than under the enlightened monks. I actually appreciate Buddhism as a philosophy but fucking hate hipters

what are muslims doing in burma, taking what is not theirs of course, my heroic buddhist brothers and sisters are only doing what the west is to craven to do

Kill them all, also big shoutout to Narendra Modi for putting the diplomatic pressure on Bangladesh so they can't run away West kek

Funny how they always report on the Rohingyas but never on the Chakma Buddhists on the Bangladeshi side of the border. CHT was a battleground for quite some time.
>what are muslims doing in burma
Britain took them there when it was part of the Raj.

>I bloody fix them buddhist

>I actually appreciate Buddhism as a philosophy but fucking hate hipters
I know how you feel. That is because all these new age idiots have been co-opted by some very dark people. They have convinced them to do nothing and that they can just sit around and a great world will magically appear when the exact opposite is true. Any world you want to happen is going to require you to work and if someone tries to harm you with violence then you have a duty to protect yourself and to use force if necessary.

Based Buddhist. There are a very few type of people I can trust with my life

so sad

good to see country defend themselve against muslim cancer

do not care , i just hope that islamic cancer will never subjugate maymar

Not 100% sure, but I think they're chanting "Buddha will never be Mohammed's ass monkey!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=l-SYQLNWgCo

>Muslims fear the asura

> Buhddists recognise the evil of Islamic doctrine.
> Destroy evil.
> But muh sandniggers.

Our western media should hail these monks as champions of justice.

I know many bouddhist guys from myanmar here in Japan and they're fucking based. They wanna kill every single muslim they come across.

Dead muslims brighten my day

Islam has never peacefully coexisted with any other belief system for a long time. This is just a simple fact.

This

Their victim-mentality is hilarious as always.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnkZPJgefF0

>When your ideology fucks up so bad the universe sees fit to send a Buddhist named ASIAN WRATH to remove you and restore the balance

based Buddhists

Impressive, I wish them the best.

He smiles and nods in happiness. The universe is complete then.

there needs to be some sort of watchdog service set up that identifies all western media and institutions (government and police) that have been subverted by islam ie they are advocating tolerance of islam at the expense of the host culture and society

its obvious to so many people but its lost to the mainstream, there needs to be a highly focussed data push to get the idea that "some of western civility has already fallen to islam" out in the public consciousness

you just described colonialism.

Buddhism is the religion of peace!

I don't think our colonists cried to the natives and called them Europhobic.

Colonialism was bad, too many Europeans left Europe.

The same people that think Buddhists just sit around all day and sing kumbaya, also think all native Americans had peaceful tribes working for the greater good, no violence, no slavery etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE

>good

>replying to thousands of saughtered mudslimes
NOT ONE
>FBPB

NOT ONE!!!!
WHAT THE FUGGIN FUCK!?!?!?!

Fuck (You) /nupol/
Seriously... fuck off back to... wherever.
The rest of you can stay
>(You) know who (You) are

So?

Haha dirty Muslim scum,