Why do Asian women get plastic surgery to look more White? Is it because White features are more attractive?

Why do Asian women get plastic surgery to look more White? Is it because White features are more attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONyUWirIWfk
youtube.com/watch?v=GktroZP303w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yyes eeveryone kknow Aasian ggirls aare aaesthetically iinferior tto wwhite wwomen

Why do you write like that are you retarded?

There are many Asians that look like the woman on the right without surgery. Koreans aren't people so they don't count.

Attractiveness is subjective, but yes, based on current norms, white features are generally more attractive.

That's what the world gets for hundreds of years of Anglo cultural dominance.

Rule Britannia, you cunts.

Maybe just to see better.

youtuber

Basically yes. There is only one ideal of beauty, the one defined by the Universe itself. But people of all races can look good if they're close to this ideal.

Yes.

>Attractiveness is subjective

Wrong

How the fuck did you manage to translate your autistic stutter to text?

surgery?

yes

Sorry but your waifu looks like shit

Objectively caucasian women are more attractive to all races. But that's not the point, point is that this fact is constantly being showed into the faces of chinks, forcing them to fit new demand unachievable without plastic surgery. Stop that, and this shit will end.
By the way, let me guess, it that (((the greatest ally))) who owns plastic surgery clinics in Korea?

>Asian women get plastic surgery to get rid of manjaws
>implying manjaws aren't a White woman trait

Make up and Surgery are the only way to make anime real. Every race and person should do this.

>S.Korean standards of beauty demand top tier visuals
>S.Korean standards for talent demand the same
>nature rarely produces such people
>presto change-o plastic surgery-o-matic
>This is what non celebrity S.Korean women see on tv
>They see that successful people look like this
>They emulate it
>The Kdramas become popular all across asia
>They emulate it

It's honestly not much different from the method of influencing american women, and could very easily happen here.

Looks 10x's better.

More should be doing this

Whites dominate the first world and are attracted to white features. Asian women take on white features to position themselves at the upper end of the social hierarchy

they shouldn't try to look white women. white women are disgusting looking. most of them look like trannies

Typical chink wont have any problem with left one as long as he doesnt sees right, or at least sees little of it. Dont remember nokrs having birthrate problems.

What do the dotted lines mean? Science is so confusing.

Are there any before-after plastic surgery pics of those horrible kpop sluts? They all look the same like they came out of an assembly line

Must be a new world to them, beeing able to fully see for the first time.

Also yes. It does look better, makes them almost human.

Damn, Koreans are really racist against White women.

It's science

I have dated 2 Asian girls and almost got married to one of them.

Here's a FACT you can take to the bank:
>Asian girls are basically automatons that are programmed to think whites are the pinnacle of beauty.

The reason why you see so many using make-up to look white and why you see so many avoiding the sun like the plague is because their culture tells them dark is ugly. I did this test where I showed my ex a picture of an Arab dude and told her that he's from Italy. She told me he's good looking, but when I revealed to her he's actually from Syria, her attraction to him ended immediately. Blew me away. I told her how I thought that was a bit silly and she just laughed it off.
They are more concerned with branding than the product.

Honestly, after you get over the novelty of banging them, as with all girls, they are completely devoid of character. Honestly, I have a friend who fathered a child with one and he's fucking ugly. I know for a FACT the only reason he ever got his Asian girlfriend is because of him being white.

Honestly, I find all women attractive, but you HAVE to have personality and Asian girls fall very short in that department.

I'd be interested in hearing your guys' dating experience with Asian girls. Go ahead and call me out if you have a differing experience.

White is the standard of beauty PERIOD. Watch how in practice non-Whites tend to want to be more White.

i wish i could afford korean plastic surgery

Yes...

Trimmed jaw bones.
Has anyone got pic of the pile of trimmed off bones on the surgeon's plate.
Now that's a grim picture.
Also, there's been cases of the patient's lower teeth all falling out later on because there isn't enough bone remaining to sustain them.

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the earth.

All women want lighter skin here.. its strange

This one got it all wrong

Creepy

that's a jew

Thats a jew, user

>posts an ugly jew.

meaet loafs

White skin was considered attractive long before any cultural exchange between Asians and Europeans.

get your bony ass out of here. no tits or ass. plastic surgery nightmares

Her skin is white idiots

No, white women look like this.

Shut up retard, asians have pale skin too. Are they white?

why do they do this? and it isn't a "white" feature to have jaws like that. Jaime Lannister is true white jaw

troll

Not like that they dont you dumb fuck

what's wrong with her? different youtuber

not Sup Forums

For women a less prominent rounded chin is more attractive

If you don't prefer the one on the left you don't have true yellow fever

>4u

how so?

no there aren't it's impossible for them to have eyelid creases without surgery unless they're mixed

Plastic surgery and makeup. That's how Asian women deceive others.

Not manjawed enough

The only reason you like her is because you are a weeaboo and into "innocent" aka child like neotenous women.

A white woman with the same style larping as child is still more objectively attractive.

They have very pretty eyes. them ching chongs, gook nuggets and nip nongs

wtf

Those genes are more common

Best male face coming through.

>Attractiveness is subjective

Not true at all. Plenty of studies with babies and toddlers. Even the nigger babies went toward the sharper more symmetrical face of Caucasians.

>objectively
don't get ahead of yourself that white girl is ugly

A liar.

Reminder to yellow-fever faggots, white women are MORE traditional and racist than Asians.
Your dumb chink cartoons don't constitute real life.

>women

thats still a japanese chick, justing larping for that aesthetics.

group pic with more people

It's mostly a korean thing. Nips and Gooks tend to have more variations in facial structure and can have naturally aesthetic faces. Gook women though...they almost all suffer from their weird boxy manjaw faces.

>That one on the top right

MUH DICK MUFUGGAH

>doesn't think a majestic, strong jaw is beautiful
>on Sup Forums
Get out nigger.

Enjoy your weak-chinned babies.

>"user, you'd rather be with a mongoloid insect than be with me?"

So fucking true. If beauty was entirely subjective classifying people based on how attractive they are would be impossible.

>child like neotenous women.
most men are, that's why you have so many jealous roasties

blonde hair gives you wings
youtube.com/watch?v=ONyUWirIWfk

Yes?

what annoying music.

She is very attractive but maybe it is my insecure side because I am simply imaging what a vapid cunt she is. In fact I think that about almost all women who actively engage in social media.

>these fucking underdeveloped, mongoloid yellow goblins talking shit about white women beauty

That surgeon deserves an award.

she would fly circles around kuratas or megabots,this looks like gundam

thats a jewish gorilla user

Until I can green goblin that shit between skyscrapers at breakneck speeds I am not interested.

k keep me posted

All surgery.

Here's a real Asian with big eyes but no eyelid.

It's because most of you white guys just don't follow the thread beyond the point of the result. Think about it. It makes perfect sense. The long standing traditional culture throughout East Asia has been that the male and husband runs shit inside and outside the house. The woman cooked, cleaned, but unless she was from a royal or otherwise well to do family, she didn't have a lot of personality because her experiences and expansion of thought was extremely limited.
Am I a genius or is everyone else just lazy and retarded? Fuck.

i too like my women with terrible posture

>And Why non-white men/women chase white men/women?

for the sole purpose of making their offspring more attractive

>White people economic potential is more higher than non-white

>white women actress/athlete get more pay than non-white women

>most wealthy country is Western country ( A white country)

>somehow liberal think race dosen't relation with economy

she could, no limits on that drone since woman is autonomous

youtube.com/watch?v=GktroZP303w

we need to perform an abortion on her.

holy shit she is fugly. and yet im sure there are thirsty faggots out there willing to pump that.

I dated tons of women. Only white. Never liked asians or blacks.

Graduated University and couldnt find a job. I found work in korea teaching english. So liberating turning down ugly brits and cakers for Koreans, even the Chinese in Korea were beautiful.

I ended up marrying a Korean woman and returned to Canada. She supported me while I went back to school for programming. She doesnt drink or do drugs which helped me quit weed.

She constantly plans things around social events (CNE, museum, zoo, festivals, concerts, galleries, and absolutely loves to travel and try new things. Most white women just want to lie on the beach and drink (me too) She convinced me to explore and try new things.

She was blunt with me "You look good but would look better if your waist was smaller." Would exercise with me.

White woman always complain and have to hide my right wing views. My korean wife and I laugh at blacks and stupid people.

her father told me to my face I dont like whites and race mixing but my daughter loves you so take care of her or I will find you in canada.

Best choice of my life. I wish I would have taught english in Japan maybe I would be even happier... glad I didnt teach in china though who knows what kind of chinawoman I would have broguth back.

>most men are
degenerate pedophile logic

The Mark of Cain?

That's fucking Kirsten Dunst's jaw. This board is moronic.

>Here's a FACT you can take to the bank:
>white girls in asia are basically automatons that are programmed to think asians are the pinnacle of beauty.
Never ever listen weebs, their westaboo counter parts, and those who fuck them. They're all mentally unstable.