I was beaten and kicked and my maga hat ripped off and taken today Sup Forums...

I was beaten and kicked and my maga hat ripped off and taken today Sup Forums, I was on DACA but now have gotten residency and regard myself as a patriot, it really fucking pisses me of some black fucker decked me in the back and his friends kicked my shit in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6z4JmU0hY4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit happened so quick

sucks, im too scared to wear a maga hat in public, props to you for bravely standing up to the violent leftists

nigs gonna nog, why is this a surprise

Bottle that rage for the next time you see some injustice in the world. Unleash that bottled magic on some deserving soul when appropriate.

what state or city? are you in a leftist controlled area? im in california here, if i wore a maga hat id be shot or stabbed

>wear clothes with intention of pissing people off
>surprised when you piss people off
retard

i thought you wanted "LIBRUL TEARS" not your own faggot

Tits or gtfo

you're not even trying
0/10

>not packing a .45 to unload on Antifa when they try to fuck you up.

Fuck outta here leaf, go knit some fancy sox for your PM.

>la 35% white american

so all the leftists with hillary shirts and stickers on their cars are trying to piss people off and deserve to be beaten? kys faggot

>read shitpost
>check flag

>2 posts by this id
I'll bite. Is this someone you know that did this? We need location, time, footage from whatever was around. You're not alone in your fight against the alt left or niggers.

How come you're not posting this on twitter in an antifa propaganda form yet. GO

San Diego, CA

Are, Are you a girl? Maybe they thought you were a guy. Actually that's probably what happened. They rarely hit a girl. GET A HAIR CUT YA HIPPIE

I'm just saying, if you wear clothing that's trying to piss people off and provoke them, don't be surprised when you get beaten

Did they kick your ass for the hat, or because you killed Littlefinger?

It's really funny how lefties try praising globalism and world Peace but they'll preach violence and harm to get their way

How is wearing a MAGA hat trying to piss people off and provoke them, numbnuts?

I hardly use Twitter or any social media at all

It's trying to antagonize "LIBRUL TEARS"

It's really hypocritical how lefties try praising globalism and world Peace but they'll preach violence and harm to get their way

FTFY

The absolute fucking state of your country is unbelievable, I almost don't care it's turning into china.

damn. same here man. shit's spooky. i didn't realize it was so dangerous down here. thanks for the warning. if i see you on the street i'll say hi

>OMG they're wearing something that has text on it that when I read it it hurts muh feeeeelings.

lefties are such idiot hyper sensitive faggots.

I honestly can not tell if this is a boy or a girl.

I'm conservative, I'm just saying common sense.

If you wear clothing that's intended to get a reaction out of people, don't be surprised when you get a reaction but it's not the one you want.

You should ware this hat instead...

I'm not a lefitst, retard, just someone with common sense.

>bait

Sad that the land of the free has come to this. I too am afraid for my life to wear my maga hat

see

where in San diego. East County is usually alright when it comes to that shit

see

That's a sad story. I'm sorry that happened to you, truly.

Leftist are cancer that should be deported.

With that being said, you have to go back.

I wish you the best of luck. I really do.

If you cleaned yourself up a bit and put on some light make up you'd be a pretty girl.

Rebel ... not tooo bad stil fucking Star Wars

This
Nigs are gonna nog, man. If it ain't the hat it's something else.
Stay away from nigs ffs

Show nazi bpsy

Around the SDSU area

Get the fuck out of San Diego and move to the Inland Northwest like I did.

It's going to degrade to that point because leftist are cancer and don't know when to stop like small children.

well then by your logic, the way hillary supporters wanted to destroy america pisses me off and provokes me to violence so they shouldnt be surprised if i punch them on the street while they are in line for starbucks

This is the biggest opportunity of your life. Go full on vengeance vendetta.
You got every right. Whatever it takes.

call the cops

i live in california where the police openly allow people to beat trump supporters with zero repercussions. it doesnt feel very free here to me. literally feels like nazi germany desu

ok have fun with that then

Fucking slime. Of only it had been whites that beat your shit in, you would no longer plague the earth with your disgusting existence

Sage

JUST

see
and

>This is a White man in America

>be conservative
>suggest wearing clothes supporting the president is provocative.
this is why there will be a war.

>Maga hat
>snoop dogg shirt

What the fuck?

that's why you open carry

>common sense

because to a idiot its ok to hurt someone that wears something you don't like, and call people retards to make themself feel better about their own disability.

I feel sorry for you leaf.

>We're gonna need a bigger rake!

>someone hurt me pls halp
Fucking pussy

Move to Florida, buy a gun. Stand your ground.

Where in SD did this happen?
>is OP you?
>what's with the bruising?
Greentext what happened OP

Support from France here i was wearing a National Front t-shirt and some antifas tried to beat me but here in France they just get their ass kicked when they are not 10V1

MSM organised beatings. Tell me why it would be wrong to use force against the criminal organisations we call MSM..?

Were you the one with the Augusto Pinochet helicopter shirt?

Did it happen on or nearby campus?
You are ethnically/immigrationally perfect to milk this story in the news and possibly pull surveillance footage to catch the perps.
>east county here
comfy AF desu,DACAsu

>DACA
You have to go back

>call the cops

youtu.be/Z6z4JmU0hY4

ok

I'll take "Shit That Never Happened" for $1,000.....

Save the rage. You're going to need it.

itt: things that never happened
>in all fields

Sorry to hear this happened to you but I hope this will drive you towards the right even more.

Remember self ownership, private property, voluntarism, and the free market system is what will fix this fucking hell hole.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are ya OK man?
Ya took one for the team.
You'll be acknowledged after the war when the medals are being handed out.

We need sting operations. Set up the bait, when attackers are drawn in....flank them.

>Remember self ownership, private property, voluntarism, and the free market system is what will fix this fucking hell hole.
The clownjew hell kingdom is run on slavery debt submission and violence, I hope we can fix it.

Get rid of the man bun, girly man.