Why do Whites Try So Hard At Life?

I'm an African-American and I know you're going to call me a "lazy nigger" or something like that but please, hear me out for a bit. I notice a lot of whites and Jews in very successful positions, which is great, but is it worth it? Think about the work and sweat to get into these high positions. Even someone as privileged as Donald Trump had to go to military school for his childhood, go to an Ivy League school with a ton of schoolwork, and then work 10 hour days to maintain his business empire. Was it all worth it? I'm not sure. He has a pretty good gig in life but with all the work, imagine he was having fun in life you know eating pizza and drinking beer. He'd have lived a way better life.

As an proud black man on welfare I can say this, yes hardwork will get you higher positions, but it's not much better life than where I am. I eat whatever food I need, I drink whatever I want, I have a house with other blacks on welfare that i consider my brotha-from-anotha-motha and we chilling. My life is as good as any establishment white with nearly no work! In the past blacks never had this option due to a systemically racist culture of oppression but now we have the option of either hard work and success or no work but still live a good life.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up nigger

you ok bruh, as long as you're not out there rapin and robbin n shit. I know it's hard for you people but you seem to be doing it so mad respect.

>Was it all worth it? I'm not sure
welp there ya go.
oh and this
>As an proud black man on welfare I can say this

Thanks bro. I just see it like this, I didn't sign up for life, so why should I be expected to try so hard?

No not really. Is Trump really happy? Being the President is cool but is it really worth giving up your youth, your young adult years, and then any free time you had as an adult.

BIG DIRTY STINKING BASS

fpbp

black people make me angry

You dont have to be an overachiever but have to at least have a job. That seems be too much to ask for you people

I remember this copy pasta
>inb4 256 replies and 128 images ommitted

you have to ask him, you may find this hard to believe but people things called opinions

it IS "worth it"

for all the talking about communities that black people do, you really dont fucking get it.
the reason you work hard is to benefit the whole of society. your actions don't exist in a vaccuum, when you do selfish things it effects the world, just in a more banal irrelevant way

tl;dr fuck off coon

im lazy to friendo laziness knows no race or creed

If we all had your attitude, we would be living in mud huts. There would be no modern world. Humans would just be another mammal struggling to survive.

F U N
U
N

F L A G
L
A
G

T H R E A D
H
R
E
A
D

Thanks Greg, 0.02 cents have been deposited into your account.

Arbeit macht frei, nigger

That maybe would have been true in the past. But now a days even having a job doesn't get you any more respect than being on welfare. Since I didn't do that well in high-school I have no chance of a real job other than being a cashir which are looked more down upon than welfare. Quote

>Replace you? We don't need to replace you, you are behind the counter at Wendys, we have already replaced you a long time ago you dregs

That was from an article, they clearly have no respect for low wage workers.

I think you shouldn't. I personally don't expect negros to attain anything in life, really. I mostly expect them to not rob, rape and kill. (On a good day--on a bad day I have no expectation of that either)

I think conservatives/alt righters are stupid for trying to hold negros to a white standard. we are not the same. negros can not be expected to do white things life education, work and pay taxes. That's why us liberals want to keep you tucked away on welfare where you can harm each other but not us. We hope, anyway.

If it wasn't for people like Trump creating jobs and paying taxes, you'd have starved to death as a child assuming your mammy didn't sell you for cigarettes.

>living off handouts like an invalid
>earning nothing yourself
>having no dignity
>basically rotting on a reserve like Native Americans

Yeah a great life if you're the human equivalent of cattle or zoo animals.

>Why Do Whites Try So Hard At Life?

Well gee whiz maybe you're just not trying hard enough. Ever think of that, nigger?

you're the fucking moron who is trying to hold negros up to the same standards as whites.
we are not the same. they are not like us. grow the fuck up and open your eyes.

>implying politicians ever tell the truth

Not in capitalism. If I say started a business in window making, i'd do nothing but but another window maker out of business. By being on welfare I stimulate the economy by spending money but not taking away anyone elses work.

Maybe, but if we all wanted to be doctors there'd be no one there to grow food. Just because not everyone can be like me doesn't mean i shouldn't exist

I'll bite
I'm not racist or natsoc user. It's not about the job. It's about self-respect. Do you really want to spend your life doing nothing? The government can give you welfare but it can't give you dignity, that has to be earned by you.

so science can advance and we can create nigger hunting robots

Donald Trump spent his career destroying jobs, demeaning people, and enriching himself. Not that I blame him for that, in our society that's what you are told to do, it's just not everyone can do that

If I had no dignity I'd work at Wendys. Where you are treated like garbage and thought of as trash.

>wear cousin's tshirt
>always summer
>pick banana from tree

>excuses
you fucking moron, you'd be making jobs in that scenario, also no one is going to be able to explain away risk altogether. white people aren't not taking risks, they are just willing to take risks

What you just said was very racist. It's got nothing to do with us being unable to achieve, it's got to do with us not finding it worth it to achieve.

Well I love my life, can you say the same?

Please grow up.

I'm on welfare for respect. I don't want to get a minimum wage job wearing a demeaning costume where i will get no respect.

I lived in a low income apartment for 8 months until I earned enough to get out. If that is all it takes to make you happy and proud then so be it. You are one of those trained niggers who is happy in the ghetto because you don't know any better. You are a kept sheep for your white elitist master.

You're very stupid, if you create a business in America you kill jobs. That's why unemployment keeps growing and growing despite more and more business expansion. However that's besides the point, the point is not everyone can be successful, and to those that are, did it make your life any better?

The question you posited was quite interesting because it made me re-evaluate why do I work to hard in life to achieve what?

The fact is, that the idea of work hard everyday was something instilled into us in child. The idea that we will be re-compensated with success in life through this hard work, is more of a rationalization than a motive.

Problem is though, there is more to life than just "living the good life."

I want options. I want power. I want good health. I want to provide my children with as many advantages as possible. All of this needs me to invest in wealth.

Granted now, I don't plan on working as hard as Donald Trump. After all, CEOs in general are not motivated by money. Their drive to work comes completely from the inside.

PEOPLE WHO ARE CEOS FEEL BAD NOT WORKING.

That's why they're such good workers. They're extremely industrious. It's a mystery how they came to be like them. All I know is, is that I'm not industrious.

You may have noticed this civilization thing that White have built and tend to be very very proud of, you may also notice what happens when blacks come to occupy a place (any place) in large numbers. That civilization that we're such "Try hards" for building and protecting disintegrates around you people.

Dude. My dad was a lawyer I lived in nice neighborhoods. I only started living in a low income neighborhood since two month ago when i turned 18 and moved out.

Your 70 IQ is showing.

>if you create a business in America you kill jobs
shit kid, I don't think your problem is your black, I think you might be a retard

Just like how you were born with a low IQ, some other people are born with a high IQ and Conscientiousness which make them want to work hard long hours and allows them to handle daunting and complex task. You see, we are very deterministic beings so there isn't much sense of a "we choose" when it comes to life outcomes. I hope my explanation has been helpful.

Do you think this is sustainable?

plz sage

>TWO MONTHS AGO 18/thread

You shouldnt need to have a job. You should be able to settle on some land build your own home and start your own farm and live life without ever paying for taxes and just self maintaining your own existence.

The have a job thing is to make sure you are part of the system. The system of taxes, loans, interest and capitalized degeneracy.

I do agree no one should live off the handout of others though thats lazy as fuck.

That's due to white flight of all the high-income earners. Nothing to do with black africans

>I want power
I really think that is it. The ability to be respected by the high-income earners, the ability to have influence, to have people listen when you talk. I'm just a "dumb nigger" on welfare, if i said something no one would listen, but to be successful means people take you seriously. I really think that's a big motivator. You feel more valuable when you're taken more seriously.

>I'm on welfare for respect. I don't want to get a minimum wage job wearing a demeaning costume where i will get no respect.
No one respects you, you don't even exist outside your little hood. You're only worth is getting shot so some white politician can get some political gain off it, and the shit and giggles white people get from seeing your mama clowning for the 11 o'clock news.

If you think businesses create jobs you're beyond mentally retarded

Welfare isn't even on the Federal Budget, it's medicaid, medicare, social security, and the military which caused our debt

you're a terrible troll

You're not answering the question

nice LARPing faggot
sage this shit

Shut up jew, niggers cant read or write.

Property Tax.

>As an proud black man on welfare
Here is the problem. You can live a chill life but it must also be moral. With welfare you're stealing from taxpayers through a government proxy. Go work in a tiki bar in Hawaii or join an organic farming commune in Oregon, just don't initiate force against others.

By the way, agreed on how people chase bigger houses, more luxurious cars, etc. instead of viewing financial security as a means to an end, to be happy with your loved ones. But Trump really loves what he does which is fine, too. He mentions it in this old interview at 3:40: hooktube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso