Charlottesville conspiracy for total crackdown on the new right

youtu.be/ESHIrLb7xxM?t=8m44s

Yesterday, there were threads showing that the alley of the accident was blocked several minutes before there were a passing crowd of counter-protestors there. A fat girl stopped her car car there, and parked it there in the middle of the street until the crash. And when the crash happened, there was another car between this fatso, and her purple van.

The context of the situation was: The alt-right came to watch their speech. A huge crowd of antifa stood between them and the place the were suppose to go to watch the unite the right rally. So when alt-right tried to get there, antifa did what they did. We then saw the same happening there that earlier happened on the likes of berkeley: Cops stood completely paralyzed. They didn't even stopped fights that were less than 1meter of distance from themselves.

So fights broke down, and it was declared an unlawful manifestation, and the cops started expelling the alt-right from the place, after watching 30 to 40 minutes of streets brawls.

When the alt-right were going away from the site, antifa started following them around. They entered the street where the fat girl parked here car in the middle of the street, and that was when it happened the crash.
The crashed helicopter was RIGHT UPSIDE THEM, to the point of being possible to see it's reflex on the purple car window reflex.

My theory is: A girl died. Democrats planned this to justify their absolute crackdown on the alt-right digitally, on the media and also an excuse to ramp up violence on the streets too. It's a shutdown thing. I know they are coming after Sup Forums too. The google owning Sup Forums hypothesis is a real possibility too.

Thats my thoughts. It's a SHUT IT DOWN operation, headed by the democrats or someone inside it to crush the alt-right.

Also, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE STATE POLICE HELICOPTER THAT MADE IT CRASH AND KILLED TWO TROOPERS?????? NOBODY IS LOOKIG AT IT.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139590797/#q139590797
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573328/#q139573328
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573291/#q139573291
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139552147/#q139552147
youtube.com/watch?v=6f-_aY4lSXI
mediafire.com/folder/08hq9c7x4clme/Documents
youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo
youtu.be/MpCsj9oxlq4?t=1h6m41s
youtu.be/MpCsj9oxlq4?t=2h39m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=FvPdxjaj9u4
youtube.com/watch?v=JEpDiM0M610
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtu.be/JEpDiM0M610?t=13m38s
youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I?t=4m46s
archive.is/M7LAN
hooktube.com/RIrcB1sAN8I?t=4m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139590797/#q139590797
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573328/#q139573328
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139573291/#q139573291
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/139552147/#q139552147

Yesterday discussion threads on this!

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Youtube ramped it up, patreon ramped it up and even TOR ramped it up.
I think this really was a false flag, but a real person died.
We need to understand what the fuck happened with the fucking helicopter.

Anyone else getting sleepy, I don't think this is worth looking into goyim.

ALL YOU NEED TO SEE TO WAKE THE FUCK UP GOY

> flappy arm tattoo was ran over by ((own)) car
kek

Police said that the path of the car WAS being blocked!

>"quite not right" Chandler at pizza threads
>"quite not right" Chandler at Charlottesville threads

Chandler can EASILY be for child handler. Remember Sup Forums, there are NO coincidences.

I posit the following:

>elites keep grooming the most docile and compliant children being abused
>they kill enough already, there's not really a need for this good sports to die
>they keep being groomed
>said children will eventually be children no more, having been "socialized" in this depraved environment, probably having grown acostumed to it or even a part of the game!
>linkless, identity-less people
>shit's pretty usefull, let's make this kids real.
>"ahahaha so funny, lets keep mocking the goys as we have done, surname them child handlers!"

I have seen much in this threads, this is NOT out of order.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f-_aY4lSXI
Video that shows the purple van owned by the fat whore parking it on the middle of the streets MUCH BEFORE the crash!

... What the fuck are you talking about? Who the fuck is Chandler?

BUMP

Johnny Chandler, linked with the maroon van and the dodge.

license plates CVF 1111 and CVF1122 if im not mistaken.

bamp for rabbit hole

GVF actually just saw the pic above, i didnt save those macros so i cant really remember it all.

Need an user who is into the car mistery at charlottsville to better explain the connections and who is johnny chandler

lol, if you're blocked by traffic the correct thing to do is exit your vehicle and politely ask the obstruction to move, like this lady did. Then you have the nazi that saw this and hit the gas.

nah my dude, the 1111 and 1122 was james fields jr and his mother's car when you see her license plate she was being interviewed.

That is pretty odd she's sitting there at 9:00. She can clearly move through.

I don't see what this proves though.. I assume she wanted to block the street - the ONLY street that goes from north to south across main street in the area (that's something these threads always miss). Check out the new path across main street now that 4th street (site of the accident) is blocked. That is the only odd thing I see.

Wasn't me the only crimes I'm involved with are trading pirated game books

Any one got Osprey Steam Punk Old West

mediafire.com/folder/08hq9c7x4clme/Documents

that's the thing, i dont really remember it but i saw macros in other threads that linked those cars to some johnny chandler, i think it was car's ownership

different state probably

Put it in the context! Alt-right ramped up by the torch marching. One guy linked to the unite the right rally is an EX-CCN employee. Cops allowing violence at less than 1 meter of distance of them. Allowing the storm to brew, only to expel the alt-righters and than a crash followed by a death, and an helicopter crash with two dead cops. This is MORE than odd to me. Remember that the left did all kinds of weird cancerous tactics to win elections, I think this also would be allowed by their 'morality' standards.

The US government and the cia will lose if they declare war on us. They've grown overconfident from slaughtering low IQ sand niggers and think our resistance would not be 1000x more effective than 92 IQ goat fuckers.

Fields is definitely the poster child for the kind of person FBI informants try to convince to do stupid shit like this

there were obviously cops wandering around all over the place and that minivan was sitting there for at least five minutes I don't know why one of them wouldn't have told her to move the fuck on I wonder what the person in the car behind her thought about what she was doing just sitting there

Also, I don't get the street blocking thing. Please explain in more simpler terms to me.

Was obvious from the beginning the cars were stopped there, and hidden behind the crowd, on purpose. You say a fat girl parked her car? How ironic it would be if it was the dead fatty in question, getting killed by her own parked car.

>The crashed helicopter was RIGHT UPSIDE THEM, to the point of being possible to see it's reflex on the purple car window reflex.
Wow you're right, that is most certainly a helicopter, did it crash like right after the car crash?

Who the fuck is this Chandler?
Why the fucking helicopter crashed?
Why no one is asking about the police standing down orders back to the mayor/governor?
What the fuck was that fat bitch doing blocking this place several minutes before the crash?

It looks super creepy when you connect more dots to it.

It wasn't real, the parents are crisis actors. She was part of the hoax and was parked right where she was suppose to. If she wasn't part of the hoax they would have made her move her ass (van),

The helicopter crash was faked also, the crash looked like a campfire with no debris. Trooper MM Bates aboard, MM=master mason.

The whole thing was a hoax by Freemasons, crisis actors and Hollywood.

anons, you are on the right track. they want you on the dead end helicopter crash. which is stupid, let the troopers figure out the hoax crash.

I appreciate your schizophrenia. Or maybe I'm in on it??!?

I wonder what it was that they saw that caused their "tragic crash", I guess a Clinton was actually behind the wheel

I don't know how long in the timeline and in distance it crashed from the car crashing point. People on the yesterday threads linked it to a farm, and strangely, the helicopter made the same trajectory in the day before the rally. One of the cops were linked as being personal security to the governor? The helicopter can be listened too right before the car crash. People on periscope are pointing up and stopping to look at it, right before the car crash.

More weird than that, people on HAZMAT suits were called to the site of the crash. Is this normal?

Stop this disinfo retarded stupid shit. This is some flat earth to make us sound like conspiracy lizard people retards. Fuck off.

Their handling of the situation is totally fucked, I think we all agree they purposely made it more violent than it should have been, by funneling the right wingers into the left wingers.

She basically blocked a main road. There are only two one-way streets that go across main street (the pedestrian mall as they call it). From north to south, it's 4th street. From south to north, it's 2nd street. It's kinda like blocking the only way out if you aren't familiar with the area.

lie #1 confirmed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are so gay. Like for real. Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

How the fuck did she manage to get run over by her own car?

Also, how come in this video (youtube.com/watch?v=G2FbDXA3hVo at 3:33), the maroon car is empty? Did she leave and then return to the car just before the attack happened?

It all ends up leading back to the antifa/liberal/deepstate zeitgeist. All evidence points to a HIGHLY coordinated puppet reality. We are but cattle in this state of affairs.

Ofcourse it is didn't you see the terrible acting at the charlotesville hall stream?

the driver was shooped out, right?

She WASNT blocked. Go to the youtube video on my original post, go to 9:11 and you will see very few people walking by, and the fucking fat bitch with her cellphone on, filming stuff, like she is searching for someone, and she has some other girl at her side.

What?

I read somewhere that they think it was brought down because someone used a laser pointer & blinded the pilot. It was in a news article. But wasn't confirmed, just speculation. Just think if someone looked through all these videos & found someone looking up holding a laser pointer.

>I read somewhere that they think it was brought down because someone used a laser pointer & blinded the pilot.

Absolute horseshit. The only way a laser pointer could take out a pilot is if it was attached to a rifle.

I also think this was some coordenated stuff. I also think the alt-right rally was infected and festered with infiltrators, put there to disrupt the whole thing. There is a dude with an black sun american flag, saying things that look like they were put on a script by the feminist writers of RICK AND MORTY.

>SHOOT ME, START THE RACE WAR
>YOU REALLY REALLY GONNA LIKE MULTICULTURALISM

I mean, who the fuck speaks like this in real life??? There was another creepy girl, that showed to the crash site, saw her on two different streams. Zelda tattoo on her left arm, piercing on her nipples, could be a tranny, had a mask or protection googles strapped at her backpack. Look super weird and extremely calm and was alone.

I have no idea how they work. I just remember reading it because I thought it was far too convenient.

The Gov was a potential VP pick for Hillary and he is a potential 2020 candidate for the Democrats. He is also under investigation for a few different things. The Mayor is a UC Berkeley educated antifa sympathetic critical theory practicing social justice community organizer (like Obama, and he worked for Podesta on Obama's transition team)

as for the helicopter crash i have no idea, maintenance issues probably the virginia government (state police) has to balance its budget between helicopter maintenance (very expensive, moreso than planes) and all their salaries, pensions, etc. Running a police dept is pretty expensive, there is a lot of waste. They leave their cars running, they pay $100,00 for cops in many parts of the country. It is usually scaled to the cost of living as well as the risk. Anyway my point is that the most logical thing with the helicopter is that the VSP (state police) were overburdened with their budget and demand in general, and then this rally really stressed all their officers and equipment, everyone on overtime, so they probably skipped maintenance and have been cutting corners, maybe for a while, and maybe partially that day. who knows... i'm guessing it ties back to the Virginia governor and his greed and corruption (allegedly)

i'm not aware of this hazmat claim.

Seriously you didnt watch that shitshow?
youtu.be/MpCsj9oxlq4?t=1h6m41s
Crisis actors pretending to be "citizens".

That car had no driver and was stoped for minutes. It is moving because it got rear ended. That's not the problem with this photo.

The question is:

Why is a lady that had stopped her car a full 5 minutes before the accident, in that place, in the middle of the road, with no impediments in her front, is now the ONLY person leaning on it. Sure the other people are being hit too but she is the one giving the dramatical effect to the photo. I understand this is a bit weak but why would her stop her car for so long when nothing was stopping her to now be just in front of it. Doesnt make sense.

The helicopter crashed hours after the car attack happened. If what you're saying did actually happen, it would probably have been leftists/antifa, seeing as they were the only ones still in the streets at that time.

yes, also photoshopped laying in the hood of the minivan

yea i agree it is spooky how the helo was right there and then less than 3 hours later, boom. if we're going the conspiracy route, there are directed energy weapons, similar to EMP but not EMP, basically severe jamming. And yes apparently both police were friends of the Governor, his personal pilots perhaps.

The whole six hours of it?

The hazmat thing IS TRUE. Someone posted some news agency speaking with police, and they said that hazmat people were being sent to the place of the crash, please look at the links of the 4plebs that I posted, just ctrl-f HAZMAT until you find the right one!

I'll have to go look it up, but I thought I saw that it crashed shortly after the crash, like within the hour

Infiltrators should just be par for the course, seeing that they go these extreme lengths in all the other stuff.

How old are the graphics/music at the start lol? Like they haven't been updated since the 70s.

a lot of leftypol in here saying look at the hoax helicopter crash.
Remember Andrew Ford Fischer filmed the dodge 3 different times in 10 minutes prior to the hoax, he also filmed the van sitting empty in road prior to the hoax. Fischer and Goldy were both on video 4-5 blocks away in a parking lot with the crisis actors. All of this shit happened in less than 10 minutes. Fischer is one lucky guy to get so much footage in 10 minutes.

one of these two guys?

>is now the ONLY person leaning on it
leaning probably but you can see the other fat bitch on the ground sort off rolling underneath the van

>The whole six hours of it?
Yeah.
Recognize this guy?
youtu.be/MpCsj9oxlq4?t=2h39m55s
You should.
youtube.com/watch?v=FvPdxjaj9u4

Yesterday i saw that the 2 pilots were good friends of the governor. There were people talking about how they could have jumped from the helicopter before crash or something. From the macros you could see they were really close friends to the governor and definitly someone who could be in on this.

Damn i have to start saving more stuff.

No, this dude with the flag, he was screaming this:
>SHOOT ME, START THE RACE WAR
>YOU REALLY REALLY ARE GOING TO LOVE MULTICULTURALISM

It sounded super, super forced. Red flags all over when I listened to him speaking it. He also is show on the vice documentary just kinda staring at the camera.

Yes, but thats not the point. Watch the video above from fischer.

Happened just before 5pm. Huh. I thought it was earlier. My bad

Look it up on 4plebs, and repost it here!

yes!

EVERY TIME. Every damn time I see that picture I try to look at it seriously & closely. And I lose it EVERY TIME I see that Guy with the glasses. hahahahahaa

What kind of voodoo space shit you get hit by your own car?

>More weird than that, people on HAZMAT suits were called to the site of the crash. Is this normal?

It's not unheard of. Spilled fuel is considered a respiratory hazard so the unions require at least chem splash protection and respirator. May or may not include an external oxygen supply. Too many cities have gotten sued when a first responder develops lung cancer 30 years later.

youtube.com/watch?v=JEpDiM0M610

In this video, there are multiple interesting things.
The cameraman is not alt-right, he is probably a liberal, but also not antifa. He questions multiple policeman, asking:
WHY ARE YOU NOT STOPPING THE FIGHTS.
He probably did it 15-25x for multiple policeman. The police always remains in pure silence, and says nothing. One of the fights, the one were the black man was 'lynched', as CNN told us, happened at a building that was literally neighbor to the POLICE DEPARTAMENT.
THERE WAS A POLICE DEPARTMENT AT THE SIDE OF WERE THE BUILDING PARKING LOT SCUFFS TOOK PLACE. THE VERY ONE THAT CNN TOLD THAT WAS BLACK LYNCHINGS ALL OVER AGAIN. ALL COPS STAYED THERE DOING NOTHING.

Watch this whole thing, tell me I'm fucking crazy.

jews did 9/11

Same dude that got choked out by the Oath Kucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q

You park it, for some weird reason.
You leave for some weird reason.
You lay yourself in it like it's a bed, because you are fucking fat and can't stand yourself on your feet for much long.
And than someone hit the fucking crowd, out of nothing!

also I noticed this funny coincidence which is probably unrelated

Do you 'member when the Epstein Island investigation was going on last year? One of the Instagram girls of his was named (Rachel?) Chandler.

oh yes im not disputing that the driver was clearly parked there before the accident and walking around filming among the protesting people, but what i want to know, was she parking there before the protest began a deliberate action, to what purpose and to what degree is she responsible for what happened?

The whole "2 police died in a fiery helicopter crash but meh" thing is just fucking bizarre. We had a Highway Patrol officer nearly 20 years ago walk out in the road in Tennessee and get flattened (Officer Mann-wich) and the guy is still talked about like a goddamn martyr.

OP from that thread needs to come back and post more pics of his thicc waifu.

the big mystery is who else was in the van. Wasn't there footage of people in the back of the van?

Her long lost twin!? Wonder if they met. Or is it one more thing the Nazis ruined.

Infiltration bird dogging? Remember bird dogging from the primaries? Who the fuck is this dude?

Clones?

Same insulated water bottle with a faggot-pride sticker on one side, that rolled a bit between the first and second image. This is flat earth level disinfo bullshit to distract and discredit people asking real questions. Stop it.

That's what im talking about. I member.

I don't even know anymore, the whole term alt-right and the entire Richard Spencer movement around it seems fake to me, it's as if they had to coin this term to make the people that fall under it vulnerable to attacks, Trump made a great point during one of his interviews when he asked one journalist to define alt-right, it's such a broad catch-all term, almost like someone manufactured it, it's clear what they are trying to do here, the alt-right is supposed to be the new KKK, in order to demonize actual legitimate right wing causes that would actually change something about the status quo, like actually deporting illegals for example, but it's just not going to work anymore, especially when you have people on the side with "kill whitey" signs.

youtu.be/JEpDiM0M610?t=13m38s

Look it out for him, same flag, same dude. He is there fighting, and screaming memes for everyone to hear it.

And yeah, it's rachel. I never forgot. When i lurking charlottsville threads and saw the spoopy johnny chandler i connected it. Just cant fucking remeber what was it about him. But it was some stuff about the cars and houses. GVF plates etc

She's in on it. She parked there to stop free movement from people and to allow the crunch to happen. She knew the car was coming.

The only car probably not on it was the one that got sandwiched. Even then...

it looks like it. they have the same lanky hair. and fat arms. what if that is the lady they doing cpr on?

Here he is at the vice documentary again.
youtu.be/RIrcB1sAN8I?t=4m46s

archive.is/M7LAN

>unarchived VICE
Hooktube that shit, it's like archive.is for youtube

hooktube.com/RIrcB1sAN8I?t=4m46s

I wonder if Mr. "Fields" will make it to trial? Or will he be a McVeigh and have the fastest execution ever?

WTF?

Reminds me of:

WHAT

send it to his lawyer

true, they are actually suspects. surely the police are looking for them.