There are Muslims in the middle east that have similar values to you. Muslims in Europe are not a new thing...

There are Muslims in the middle east that have similar values to you. Muslims in Europe are not a new thing. Places like Albania, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan all have obvious muslim influence. Muslims aren't the enemy

No, Muslims aren't (((the enemy)))

I always thought Arabs were similar to Italians and eastern Europeans

they need to say where they belong. anyone who invades foreign territory is by definition an enemy

Every civilization has invaded other countries. The British empire and foreign powers in search of oil ruined the middle east forever

Muslims aren't the #1 enemy.

But after the Jew, they are tied with the atheist for 2nd place. They need to learn of their roots, being created by the (((Catholic Church))), and hear the Gospel.

I have worked with many Muslims as a Marine and as a foreign volunteer against ISIS. They are kind and intelligent, but the shadow which looms over them is their satanic dogma which removes clits, allows pedophilia, polygamy and murder.

The context in which the quran was revealed is important. Many verses with violence and that which calls for mutilation were revealed during times of war. Not all of the quran was revealed at the same time. Still I know that this causes problems in the modern world

It's not worth finding an example out of a book I don't kniw. But from the Bible:

Romans 12:19
King James Version (KJV)

19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

What's the relevance of this

It's a satanic doctrine that claims the God of Abraham. It is diametrically opposed to the book it acknowledges as true(the New Testament).

I dont care.
I want to be left alone.
If muslims will not leave me alone, then they are the enemy.
If white people of a certain political persuasion wont leave me alone, or are forcing me to deal with people I dont want to, then they are the enemy.

So fuck off.

Quran is full of that

So basically, the west deserves it, there is no choice in the matter because of inherited sins? How about some accountability, faggot? Every generation of arab has the ability to change their society for the better. Instead they usually fall into their moon worship and fuck things up for everyone including themselves. Every human society has past sins. White society is the only one held accountable, because you're a bunch of opportunistic parasites that not only bit the hand that fed you, but are in the process of consuming it

No alliance with shitskins
Why
>Betrayed our ancestors more than once by being lying traitors
>Betrayed white man by siding with lefties in the '70s
>Betrayed the planet by siding with the yid to destroy their own countries in 2011
>Betrayed their own who stayed in the countries they have shit up AND white man by siding with the left AGAIN
Death to all muslim, children and women first. Cowardish beta cucks get a slow death

They just behead Christian man and rape Christian woman while following a false prophet, not an enemy?? Nice try Ahmed.

The real problem now is that Muslims in their own country kill more Muslims than anyone else.

How about you shut the fuck up? Last generation of Arabs was going for the better until you fucked it up, you fuck up every man who works for the greater good and then say we don't do it? You fucked up Arabs in the mid 90's by supporting Israel, you fucked up Arabs in the first world war by lying to the Hashimites and leaving Hejaz to be conquered by al saud, you fucked up Arabs by and the other ethnic groups in the middle east with the fucked up borders, fuck off.

That's not a problem, that's a solution.

>Arabs in the first world
You deserve the crane cowards. show your flag you leech

>ancap
>blames anyone else

(((Capitalism))) did all those things.

>Hey guys how about being accountable for yourselves
>How about you shut the fuck up

fucking kek
You're probably too stupid to see why this is funny
How about you fuck off from western society before you get caught in the purge ;)