Jewish a race or religion?

jewish a race or religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6M5V_aqAck0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

something in between

are you really so brain damaged you cant fathom that it might be both?

a disease

race/cult

Whatever is most convenient for them.

Jews have the unique ability to be a race, religion, or nationality based on circumstance. When whites attack them they scream anti semitism and identify as a race. When they try and infiltrate they proclaim they're white but just a different religion.

is judaism a race or religion?
is islam a system of government or a religion?

what's shocking is that both of these "religions" are problems today.
Unfortunately, the very principle of "freedom of religion" that's so highly regarded today FAILS to accurately understand and define what a religion is.
And most often, it is assumed to be that protestant christianity where you "believe" and that's enough.

I'd go so far to say that instead of "freedom of religion", we require instead a "freedom of assumption", whereby no man can be held criminal for facts he takes as given truth, without evidence against them.

from there, we can rule out race-religion mishmashing, the religion is the ideas, not the people. The people can go to hell.
We can also rule out religion-government, because we can show that chopping off hands is counter-productive... and illegal in most places.

Ethno-religious group

Neither.
Humans become jews by selling their souls and dignity.
Jews ain't humans anymore, maybe they once were, but now they are closer to lizard aliens than that of the human species.

An infestation

Its a seed line.

Seedline

what ever makes us money

Do I have a jew nose?

Race, and a religion that's ethnocentric for their race.

no

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES, I knew it

Explain taysachs if it isn't a race.

we must be related.

Are you a Dettmer?

My outside perception of it is that it's a race/bloodline and the religion is the worship of themselves. When others convert to Judaism, they're agreeing to act in the interests of that race/bloodline; to become an ally. Effectively an evil supremacist cult.

This, too, of course.

The wrath of God

Nein. Howester, my nose bridge is at that point, that prominent, and I have the same redness on my nostrils at times.

It's neither or both whenever it's convenient for them. Notice how jews will often claim to be "white" when the heat gets turned up and disavow their heritage/religion then return to it when things look good. This is why we fight.

Lel, im a german descendant, maybe that why, or maybe its the peperonitalian side, grandpa was negro though

I've got both in me. There's a good chance we are related. Tried uploading pic but the Mimi app is acting autistic

It's their special ability which they share with muslims, they can choose to be a race and/or a religion depending on which one is the most beneficial at the moment

There are three types of jews bro.
1: Israelis who don't subscribe to the jewish faith. (The circle of satan)
2: Israelis who practice the jewish faith. (Zionists)
3: Non-Israelis, who practie the jewish faith. (Globalists)
All three of these groups work together, but also in opposition to one another. If one group fails in an agenda, one of the others benefit from it.

I don't know if you're trying to describe the overarching effect of each distinction you separated or if you're just being pseudo-intellectual

BOFE

I'm just answering OP's question, and also clarifying what each specific group is called in public. With the exception of the (Circle of Satan).
I've done massive research on this subject, but the only way to truly red-pill yourself on the jews, is to research them yourself.( I can point you in the right direction, but you must walk the path.)

Race, and a religion for many who are part of the Jewish race.

It's a state of mind. Jew until you can't Jew anymore just be careful not to Jew yourself.

youtu.be/6M5V_aqAck0