Poland your Prussia is showing

Is a Polish war against Germany possible in the future?

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/322349,Poland-to-spend-billions-on-defence-report

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4
janes.com/article/73345/fabryka-broni-prepares-for-huge-military-orders
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna
express.co.uk/news/world/847795/Poland-news-Angela-Merkel-rule-of-law-reform-European-Union-voting-rights-threat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poles aren't exactly good at fighting Germans in wars, even Merkelite ones.

youtube.com/watch?v=XnFSb8xcmN4

>15 years
Smart move not to bankrupt but that is peanuts in defense

Implying any real Germans will be left

there is no profit for the poles to fight germans.
this is just anti russian paranoia.

In the time frame op is talking about, yes

This time Poland has the blessing of Trump and all of Prussia in their borders.

complete and utter corruption is the history of Polack governance and the key reason they are Europe's doormat, good job blowing all that money out your ass dipshits

sabaton is gay as hell

lewd sherman

Poland is mostly German anyway so it would literally be Germans reclaiming their fatherland. All of modern day Poland was Reich/Austrian territory while the Russian part was given to Belarus after ww2.

MSBS when?

We can only hope. It would be a next level happening.

Why would they fight Germany?

poles are not preparing to invade germany
they're preparing to liberate it

The EU it's finished if Poland can overcome your politicians.

To remove kebab.
Poles don't like Germans, but it doesn't mean they enjoy seeing their women get raped by shitskins either.

Dude, entire Europe in 1-2 years will be in an economic depression, no big spending will be possible

If the holocaust happened Poland wouldn't have these problems.

It's the perfect opportunity, in 10+ years the dindus are going to be in charge of germany, they will push poland too far and poland will push back, triggering rebellion cells in germany to rise up and take back their country.

>Poland is mostly German anyway so it would literally be Germans reclaiming their fatherland.
You better fuck off.

>paranoia
In 39 it also was "paranoia" right?

Who knows, but definitely not soon, we are mass producing Beryls at the moment.

Prussia was a mistake and should have never been created by Poland.
In serious testing with the army now since few weeks back.
janes.com/article/73345/fabryka-broni-prepares-for-huge-military-orders

But they are pretty good at fighting turks, AKA the new Germans

The land has been exchanged so many times its irrelevant. Every 100 years it changes.
Just remove the jews and kebab

Investing in genophage would be far more effective. Tanks are obsolete.

>janes.com/article/73345/fabryka-broni-prepares-for-huge-military-orders
>“We need to increase production capacity for a new order from the armed forces, law enforcement, and also for export,” explained Adam Suliga, Chairman of the Board of FBLR.
>and also for export
nice

I'm willing to go to Poland and help them against the (((EU))) and mudslimes.

Current Polish lands have for the past 1000 years been inhabited by Poles most of their time. Even Silesia had a Polish majority until the 17th century while it belonged to Bohemia under Austria. Just because the Germans have stolen core Polish territories once for 120-150 years and heavily Germanized them doesn't mean it belongs to them.
Yeah, police are getting the PR-15's as well.

>germany invades poland again

>police are getting the PR-15's as well
source? Radom must be busy as hell with all the orders.

As more and more arabs come to Germany and destroy Germany from the inside...the time is close for revenge.

>Current Polish lands have for the past 1000 years been inhabited by Poles most of their time. Even Silesia had a Polish majority until the 17th century while it belonged to Bohemia under Austria.
I know
>Just because the Germans have stolen core Polish territories once for 120-150 years and heavily Germanized them doesn't mean it belongs to them.
I don't give a shit who it belongs to. The blood is mixed friend. Germanic Americans cant tell the difference between them and my Polish ass while tartar mongoloids think i'm German. If Poland was the one letting Muslims in then i would support a German invasion of it.
The shitskins in America don't give a shit if you are Polish. You are just another racist nazi to them for defending a nationalist Poland or for having and self respect in public.

>Prussia was a mistake
t. Napoleon III

t. Sigismund I the Old

Poland has 5w-2l-1d against Holy Roman Empire, and since 1157 we never lost 1vs1 against Germany.

So yea, don't get suprised

The EU Army is going to be used Domestically to keep the EU together, while also protecting EU "Fortress" Territories.

[Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Another threat Europe is going to be dealing with is the Islamic Caliphate & the growing Demographic Replacement.

Turks were stronger than Poles. Only time when Poland won against Ottomans is when they teamed up with other Europeans. And Ottomans won against Poland once, despite fighting multiple factions: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusade_of_Varna

Poland is a bitch country. Their women would make good slaves though.

Good God I hope so, I hunger for a sequel to Dresden.

Holy shit Frank I hadn't seen you in a week. I was hoping you'd killed yourself.

kys frank, nobody cares

kill the krauts... fuckin scum of the white race

Well isn't that harsh?

I don't speak blood farm

express.co.uk/news/world/847795/Poland-news-Angela-Merkel-rule-of-law-reform-European-Union-voting-rights-threat

>POLAND could be stripped of its voting rights in the European Union
WTF, you guys need to leave the EU.

Agreed on sabaton

Battle of Wizna
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wizna

I dont blame them. The Eternal Kr*ut is up to their old tricks as usual and is trying to destory Poland and threatening them for daring to no allow it.

>The Eternal Kr*ut is up to their old tricks as usual and is trying to destory Poland
You mean Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

hi anon5 is it possible to get an infodump on everything known about bio-EMPs? also how to detect/shield it
would really appreciate it
thankyou

Are they going to do it with Shermans?

Are we seeing the rise of a new superpower?

fuck you, don't encourage him

Count me in. That's probably the only war i would go fight in the current year.

We can only hope user.

I see nothing wrong with Germany becoming Greater Poland. If Germans don't want to preserve their culture in their land, give it to people from another European culture with historical claim to the land who will treat it right. That said, they're not Prussian until they regain Kaliningrad.

Poles defended Europe from Turk invasion. If Poland is a bitch country then so is every other country in Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

FRANK
R
A
N
K

WE WUZ ALLIUMZ B SHEEIT

It's all part of the prophecy

But the prophecy goes on about how everybody except Poland will get insane and murder each other, its not that yet I think

>wilhelm II "declared first world war"

first world war occurred because of series of tangled diplomacy and alliances.

Actually we won most of polish-german wars. Problems arises when they go to Russia or Austria and ask them for help, we only lost when it was 2v1 or 3v1.

War is not possible; we will hovewer wait till one night muzzies will kill all germans, then we will go to "help" them, kill all muzzies and take all their clay. Funniest thing is we will be seen as heroes that tried to save Germany but sadly failed due to muslims killing everyone before we managed to save them.

>increases the Number of enemies with their shitsubs

There is no real germans anymore, polish probably want revenge but against who, no more Hans and Gretel only Abduls and Samirs,literally would be slavs vs muslims

>Is a Polish war against Germany possible in the future?

No. Worst case scenario would be Goymoney doubling down on pro eu / globalism cause, wich would lead to Poland and others leaving the eu and Goymoney puting sanctions on them. That would make the Poles mad(rightgully so) but wouldn't lead to war.

Other scenario is Germany and France, the two driveing forces behind the eu, finaly realizing in what a deep shit we have got ourself and going nationalistic. That wouldn't bother the Poles at all even if we'd start genociding immigrants (as long as the immigrants are not from Poland)
They'd still be a little mad cause nationalist Germany/France = no eu = no more gibs

>there is no real germans left
When you are stupid enough to take memes as fact
Also >chink hater
Mexcitos are half europeans half american indians. The later came from chinkland a few thousand years ago.
You are a half-chink

Wait - you're saying you'll willingly fight Semitics? I'm impressed. Apparently beating the shit out of you really set you straight. Good luck, we'll help rebuild the place when you are done with them.

Everyone is ready to take back Germany and remove kebab

He's right

PLEASE ANNEX US ALREADY

You have to add Mattis to this.

>mexicans are indians because have similar skin color but slavs and anglos are different even if they have same skin color
>talking about taking memes as facts.
>the irony.
>my sources are random shitty sources and myself that's enough.
You ok Ahmed?

>the later came from chinkland.
>no no no vikings and europeans that came before dont count because that will ruin my butthurt shitty argument

t. Jose "history started in the XVIII century" Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa LeQueshawn.

is it weird that even before I was """redpilled""" I always fantasized about Poland being able to wreck Germany?