ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING (((EU)))

NEW DIRECTIVE SAYS THAT FATHERS WILL HAVE TO STAY 4 MONTHS WITH KIDS AND THEY CAN'T PASS IT ON WIFES!!!!!!!!!!!

jutarnji.hr/life/obitelj-i-djeca/nova-direktiva-eu-koja-bi-stubokom-mogla-promijeniti-odnose-u-obiteljima-svi-ocevi-moraju-4-mjeseca-na-porodiljni-i-ne-mogu-ga-prenijeti-na-majku/6502336/

>I don't have english link

How is this a happening? Happening implies much death and mass hysteria. Fuck off.

Kek, thank god a nuclear Armageddon will happen before we become a member of the fancy yurop organization

Happening impies orwellian dictature and this is it you illiterate , uncreative faggot for fuck sake

This is good. Its pretty hard to get parental leave as a dad.

How the fuck you cucks don't get it.

Of course it is good to get parental leave if you want it.

What is fucking horror here is that by law you will have to take whether you like it or not!

i dont understand the wording
>fathers have to be 4 months old

This would be perfect if coupled with an abortion ban.

I like to call it a joint fault arrangement. You dont use the plethora of protection offered you then youre forced into family scenario. Much better than them being murdered or government wards.

tldr - get fucked

The thing is you hardly get it since no company takes you seriously if you ask for parental leave as a dad except if you work at a nu-male company. I was not able to get it myself so I'm biased on that subject.

You won't ever have to ask because you will be forced by law to GO on parental leave whether you like it or not fucking retard

Sounds good to me. Its so important that the father spends time with this children especially in the first year. I really hope this improves the overall family bonding and leads to less divorce cases.

why am i even speaking to fucking arabian anyway. you fucking germans are beyong the fucking repair.

If you go to the past , to any possible period before divorce existed you won't find the concept of cuck paternal leave and you will also find very, very cohesive families.

You don't understand that this law is aimed to further destroy nuclear faimly. If this law had any chance to bring something good to us righ wing/conservatives this law wouldn't even be on table.

(((They))) have huge teams of proffesional who know very well what this law will bring. If they had any doubt it could help to sustain conservative values they wouldn't propose this law.

Why are you all so damn naive -.-'

It sounds good to you because it's a holiday and you're an Austrian. The whole country is on permanent holiday. It's like Spain except despite all the holidays everyone is wealthy.

>fasching
>funken
>about three months off for easter
>jesus holidays
>mary holidays
>national day
>oh it's the local school prom better take the week off
>never open on a sunday
>or a wednesday afternoon
>or past 5pm
>3pm if you're a bank
>hahnenkamm
>christmas now
>new year
>book holidays

The current system is broken: we have divorce rates of 50% and a single mother epidemic. We actually need some drastic measures now which only can be enforced by the state since otherwise companies just ignore it.

>If you go to the past

A place we wont be ever getting back too since you would need a lot more state enforcement to keep women at home.

>You don't understand that this law is aimed to further destroy nuclear faimly.

How? It seems to counter the leftist liberal shit.

>(((They))) have huge teams of proffesional who know very well what this law will bring. If they had any doubt it could help to sustain conservative values they wouldn't propose this law.

You actually need to lay out a case how this will be bad instead of saying "it comes from them so it must be bad". While the EU has a lot of downsides they also gave us amazing consumer protection murricans can only dream of.

Don't you like holidays?

Finally you gave me answer worthh reading to and reply. Thank you.

>A place we wont be ever getting back too since you would need a lot more state enforcement to keep women at home.

That is actually true. However this does even worse. It ensures that women will be 4 months less at home so your point is really abhorent.

>How? It seems to counter the leftist liberal shit.

Let me ask you a rhetorical question. How does forcing father staying at home and forcing mother to leave the kid makes this law liberal?

> While the EU has a lot of downsides they also gave us amazing consumer protection murricans can only dream of.
So the best argument for EU you could think of is le ebin more more comunism then usa, haha. That is exactly reason why america is most importan world power and eu is not imortant at all. EU is not financial, economical, political or geopolitical factor. It has so small influence on the world you couldn't find it with microscope. Also compare it to the european influence through last 2000 years.

>You actually need to lay out a case how this will be bad instead of saying "it comes from them so it must be bad".
This is actually a directive, not a law. Which means it come from the top of it. EU is intrinsical cryptocommunistic liberal idea and it is impossible anyone but them are allowed to top of it.

Blocking lactancy in critical time to lower the IQ potential of your child

Feesl sad

>EU is not financial, economical, political or geopolitical factor. It has so small influence on the world you couldn't find it with microscope
lmao

Please, don't pretend you know what you're talking about you underage gypsy.

How do you have a nerve to call anyone gypsy being an artificial """"country""""" full of whores, drugs, arabians, turks and non whites?

>forcing mother to leave the kid
really?
they are forcing mother to leave the kid?
i thought it's only forcing the father to stay by the mother & kid's side

That would cost double...

Pic not related

Shut up you dumb nigger. Fuck this garbage thread and fuck you.

We have simililar setup.

The point is so that employers cant force you to work because its mandatory.