90% of the people getting rescued from Hurricane Harvey I see are blacks. Why is this?

90% of the people getting rescued from Hurricane Harvey I see are blacks. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muh Katrina

>why is this?

>blacks
But you already know why.....

>ITS JUST WATER AND SHIEET

Because whites can swi/\/\

Incapable of thinking ahead and leaving

whites save themselves, African Americans would literally DIE if white people up and left one day. They would starve to death, after cannibalizing each other of course.

Even straight African niggers would fare better

So let's hope for more flooding

>African Americans
Is this you first time on Sup Forums?

Because whites aren't retarded and already left beforehand

Louisiana niggers didn't learn the first time around

Because they are stupid and always need rescuing.

These are the same people who fled NOLA after Katrina. They're permanent refugees that just happen to be US Citizens.

If like New Orleans, the stuck around hoping to do some looting and got their asses stuck.

most whites were smart and left

MSM purposely focuses on Negroes for increased views its a sock tactic because muh oppressed minorities.

I've looked at hundreds of photos taken during the hurricane, and the diversity was pretty divided. I saw plenty of blacks, hispanics, asians, and white people. I haven't seen more of one race compared to another, if anything I actually saw more white people over black people. Just saying I looked at about 400-500 pictures taking in Houston and didn't primarily black people, think you're nit-picking a bit.

Also I'm a white guy.

most whites had the finacial resources and connections to leave.

thanks to years of raping the black man

>saw plenty of white people

Sure. Driving the boats. Handing out shit. Carrying people. Wearing uniforms.

Most blacks are in jail so it should be the warden's problem.

truth,

let these echo chamber faggots keep seeing whatever they want to see in this world.

You should see an even distribution given the city's demographics.

Most of the actual areas that flooded out were the ghetto parts of Houston, besides Katy and a few other places.

Where's that .jpg of a white guy carrying an adult black male. It's a metaphor for America.

working against God's action, it was flooded for a reason desu

White people already planned ahead and left earlier.

Niggers waited so that they could loot houses and shops in the areas during whitey's early departure.

I googled the texas flooding stuff a few days ago when it was still new and the news reports were nothing but minorities complaining about being flooded.

Metro area flooded. Black people mostly live in metro areas.

I thought Houston had a larger black population than other races? Did that change? I'm in Texas, but I've never gone to Houston in my life, just know based off what people have told me. Always thought it had a higher black population than anything else.

Underrated.

Are hurricanes racist?

Dey be victimized by da man.

>thanks to years of raping the black man
Wouldn't they die of AIDS then?

Because they trusted that the government would take care of them

Or they were doing what user said

Because Houston is mostly blacks and latinoes at this point.

there was this black girl wandering around who my parents let her stay in our house over night. she was pretty ok.

Black people don't know how to spend money.
Buying $100 shoes and $300 on clothes all the time you might have financial problems.

underrated post.
i laughed out loud.

Blacks live in Huston.

If a tornado ripped through new Hampshire it'd be white folks

Because our ancestors didn't have the sense to leave them in Africa and get Irish and Chinese slaves instead..

Ayoo mang I can't be gettn my Jordans wet nigga

very interesting user. i was in meyerland. my parents stay out west by beltway and i10. very close to buffalo bayou. houses close to bayou are filled with water

I love that woman

>African Americans
*niggers

>Why is this?
Because white people have enough common sense to save themselves.

top kek

Niggers are alergic to water. If their feet get wet their skin literally turns white and starts to fall off within 5-10 minutes as if they had a skin disease

did you expect white people lived in houston

It does.

Have a (You)
If anyone out there has the "Good night left side" with the Dodge Challenger, I'd like to trade it for another (You). It's all I have to offer at this time.

Gotta save all those strong young bulls so birth rates can stay steady

>Texas is white

I went to Houston 3 years ago and literally saw zero white people. Literally.

Nice bait, but I'll bite.
It's because niggers don't look more than about fifteen minutes, tops, into the future. I can't believe you actually need this explained to you. Even niggers know it's true.

Pablo gets it.

Finally someone bosted it
Updated my hurricane harvey collage

>90% of the people out looting and stealing shit are black

I wonder why?
youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI

I can't speak for Houston but in '05 most of the blacks in LA and MS didn't leave because they were too stubborn. The media made it out to be like they were too poor to fill their gas tanks or simply didn't have cars. It was bullshit. They heard all the warnings and made bad decisions.

So poor. So black...