Give me one reason why americans think that they are better than everyone else

give me one reason why americans think that they are better than everyone else.
>muh moon landin
say thanks to german and soviet technology.
>muh NASA
a literal serb was one of the founders of NACA that later became NASA

muh funs, muh elbow room, and muh independence

Oh, sorry, I forgot you only wanted one.

muh argument
please speak english, i don't understand your language jamal

>A literal Serb
So why wasn't he helping land Serbs, excuse me, would have been Yugoslavians then, on the moon?

we're not Russia's nigger cousin, so i think we have that over you

Fuck you Garvilo.

Dear Sup Forumslacks,

We reviewed your application for retirement benefits on the behalf of government of Canada. Congrats! Our TrueTho Foundation is extremely pleased to announce that you are a winner of 2017 exclusive award, $7 million!!!!!
There is only one thing that you need to do to claim the PRIZE!!
All you need is to SIGN UP for TrueTho Premium Membership closed for VIPs only!!!
Note that VIPs are carefully handpicked by our customer service team from a very rigorous selection process!!!
Hurry NOW! Sign Up for a FREE account and proceed to get premium membership!!!! And of course, WIN 7 MILLION CAD
, a prize of LIFETIME, Oh, Can you just imagine taking a big long vacation at GUAM??? And watch it burn down to ASHES thanks to KIM, our biggest shareholder??
7 million!!! Hooray!!!

*offer ends @ 7pm, September 23rd 2017.

America represents the rebellion against statist tyranny. Today, it is not representative of those ideals but before the downturn, we managed to create the wealthiest, most prosperous empire in the history of civilization.

What language were you using when you wrote muh moon landin, muh NASA?

even i can form a normal sentence in english.
i don't understand your broken english grammar.

make fun of everyone and keep on calling balkaniggers subhuman.
>muh tesla was an american
even worse than a croat.
you americans are disgusting vile creatures.
you even bombed us to save albanian muslim ass, pathetic.

The US bombed you because you're even worse than an albanian muslim.

>give me one reason why americans think that they are better than everyone else.
Well, we're the only relevant country, when you think about it. Every other country can't stop talking about Trump, or our elections, or our politics, etc.. Meanwhile, no one really gives a shit about what happens in Serbia, France, Denmark, and so on. There were people in the U.K. and Australia holding protests when Trump won. You don't people doing that for any other country. It's because we're the only country that matters. Everyone else just follows the tone we set every 4-8 years.

Also, you know that meme about europoors knowing multiple languages? It's because they're learning English. In order to be relevant, you need to know English. So a bunch of Germans and French and so on have to learn English because they need to communicate with the parts of the world that matter. But in the United States? Why should we have to learn the language of some second-world europoor nation that doesn't even have a proper space program? Well, you get the point.

How about this:
your country only exists because we allowed it.

>give me one reason why americans think that they are better than everyone else.
most don't, it's us making fun of ourselves. But, the biggest health problem facing our poor today is obesity. Ofc, fat people are disgusting and all that but that is a very significant shift of how things used to be not too long ago. This is a significant "win" for not just America, but all first world countries.

>americans are now supporting muslims
imagine my shock

ONE WORD BBY SUPERPOWER YOU FILTHY SERB

and let us not forget that americans are literally choking on everything their president tells them to.
let us not forget that americans literally voted for obama and currently have a slavic subhuman first lady.

just a reminder that all these redpilled trump americans are supporting a clinton albanian country.
>MUH fuck srerbs
>MUH fuck serbs and praise a clinton country
pathetic :^)

Because your countries were so shit we could just import your smartest people.