Things you'll never get to experience again

For me, its watching the shitshow that was the final DNC primary event while browsing the live sanders4president thread and feasting on their glorious tears at the ensuing charade, it just kept getting better and better.
>the DNC chairman straight up lying multiple times about whether the Yays or Nays had the votes
>celebrity after celebrity that the Burnouts worshiped for supporting Bernie shilling for Hillary
>Fucking Sarah Silverman's whole speech
>The parade of muhnorities all wanting their 5 minutes to blather on about their identity politics at a room of angry white democrats who have to pretend to give a shit despite enraged about the results
>Bernie publicly endorsing Hillary and then crying
>the pathetic last-ditch "protest" that almost immediately fizzled out when Hillary was announced as the official candidate
>NO REFUNDS
That was a great night, I wish I could relive it over and over just as much as the election results.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_v1FwosV_U
youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=I7rID90gAjA
youtube.com/watch?v=WGomGRZIDIE
youtube.com/watch?v=-ajWs3z8rs0
youtu.be/b-6ledT9bNE
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=u9OZ8xHTX7c
youtu.be/HNRNHgi1RzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Sanders.

One day Americans will join the rest of the world and become civilized and start living in cities, but until then you're all subhuman waste.

i wouldn't be surprised if in 50 years we find out that sarah silvermans speech is what cost Hillary her votes

She certainly represented why no one bothered going out to vote. I mean fuck its hard enough to get people to bother voting when they like the candidate, the DNC shot itself in the left foot so badly it almost seemed intentional.

It was Shakespearean, but I'm waiting for the Third Act

For me it was just election night. WOW, the shit really hit the fan that night.

It felt too last minute to really enjoy, I was ready to go to bed when it was actually certain he would win and the anchors were tired and low energy too. The results really got rushed so that people could go to sleep. The real joy was the shitstorm aftermath leading up to the inauguration.

The only thing that could topple that, is if Bernie is found guilty for fraud and sent to prison or when their "ideal economic model" inevitably fails in the Nordic countries thus ruining any arguments they could produce.

>pretend to run for POTUS
>be a Zionist with a Commie voting base
>promote 'Open Borders' for all White nations
>tell everyone who calls for 'Open Borders For Israel' to get bent
>use presidential campaign funds to buy a 650 K cottage on a private island, in a gated community, behind fences, locked doors & windows, under 25-hr surveillance surrounded by guys with guns
>profit

Amazing meme.

when Trump won Florida

Say what you want. Think as you will. That Bernie pic was legit. It was taken as his brother announced his delegates. That emotion was raw.

>that massive walkout that the media did not cover at all

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

>Trump's entrance out at the RNC

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_v1FwosV_U

What i loved most is that the Tranny they brought on the stage was more attractive than every female democrat in that room. They were all super obese.

The entire election night, watching Trump's odds of winning swap with Hilary's in mere hours

>IT'S RED.!... IT'S BLUE!.... IT'S RED!..... IT'S BLUE!
and then the panhandle results came in, democrats BTFO top kek

For me it was when the DNC put up the founding fathers at the convention and whined about how they were too white and male, I knew for certain right then the dem's lost middle america. Done.

Oh and the illegal immigrants they pandered to on stage as well, ICE should have walked up and arrested them on the spot. The election night tears were of couse gold as well.

>when trump won PA

>that one debate between Bernie and Hillary that was hosted entirely in spanish via telemundo.

You've probably have never seen it from angle of the Pepe guy himself before!!

youtube.com/watch?v=RXS95Q_VoLY

The classic memes

It was crazy watching florida come in. I could hardly believe it and it was so close. The most hilarious part was how reluctant the news ststions were in calling states for trump. Even when he was up tens of thousands of votes with 99% reporting they wouldnt call anything. It was magical.

This, it was a sight to behold

Also shout out to muh boy Michigan, my state did me proud on that night.

I fucking loved election night... thought for sure it'd be a shitshow but got popcorn for trump's ultimate defeat and the ensuing tantrum he'd inevitably throw.... then he started winning... and I saw the libcucks crying, and their tears of disbelief.... I still remember the flavor of popcorn. It was salted caramel drizzle... and it was the most glorious popcorn I'd ever tasted...

If I could relive one night over and over again... it would be that night... the night our Emperor was elected...

>Muting the Bernie sections
>Mic'ing the Hillary chants and amplifying them
>Modified campaign slogan signs
>Farting for Bernie

The DNC was an absolute wreck

THANK YOU PANHANDLE

>Panhandle goat reporting

For me it was the whole year and a half leading up to election day. Like a while year and a half of political edging. I knew enough about Clinton that she would literally slit the throat of any challenger herself in order to get the nomination. Its what's she's wanted since her youth. It was GOING to happen. So watching the Sanders thing from start to finish was my own schaeudenfruede because I thought Hillary was getting elected afterwards. The time from Cruz suspending his campaign to election day was painful. I voted for Evan McMullen, honestly trump wasn't right wing enough for me. But if there was one thing I got on election day it was watching liberals getting absolutely blown the fuck out. I still listen to the tyt election day meltdown before going I sleep because it puts me in this really content mood that allows me to sleep easier.

But yea, it's depressing though because I don't know if that will ever happen again.

Oh, and also the Zimmerman trial.

This
youtu.be/UiWY0iRLV94

>Hillary Clinton says she will not debate Sanders because of her "Sanders was being mean!" And it took a few weeks of him bending backwards for her to agree
>Lies about the voting booths in certain states
>Some DNC delegates and key members try to call out the fact Hillary was cheating in the election but are being silenced by Hillary donors
>Hillary voters telling the Bernie Sanders to vote in line and that it's HER Turn

I will never forget that either. Bernie voters ended up voting for Trump and decided to join the Alt Right that day. You could tell the votes that usually went to Democrats were to Gary Johnson and Trump. It was a flat out defeat of their agenda.

This was phenomenal
youtube.com/watch?v=I7rID90gAjA

Yeah the DNC night was pretty ridiculous, but nothing will ever top the election results when Hillary was beaten. The realization of the loss must have been out of this world:
>I killed so many people. Betrayed and blackmailed and coerced so many more. I spent and stole so much money. I did so many evil things thinking it would all be justified by me eventually becoming president.
>All for nothing. Nothing at all.

This was a good day

Waking up every day to a new email leak, gaff and Blatant Media deception, it was a hell of a ride. sometimes i wonder what we experienced is a the true distraction the Intellectuals Bread and circus as the Morlocks drink beer and watch sports.

My personal favorite:

IT ALLLL RETURNS TO NOTHINNNNG

nah

I live in Louisiana and can confirm this. Bernie was the candidate of all the nerdy guy here who don't like "rednecks" around them and get all their culture/information from reddit.

That exact demographic too. No one else.

Also do not forget that men voted more for Trump than the females did in the 18-27 crowd. And even the Mexican vote for Trump was higher than usual for any Republican. I think the Mexicans are waking up to the fact the Democrats are liars and promise them things that will never happen.

White women in total voted for more for Trump, though. You have to cut the demographics up to find any group of white women that voted more Clinton.

Lol she played a role, but her voters who are extreme left Liberals made it even unbearable for even Bernie voters to even vote her way. It was pretty much the world vs Hillary after she won and it was found out she was cheating.

She spent untold BILLIONS on her campaign while Trump spent literally fractions and annihilated her in the election. It is simply the most historic, unbelievable election in human history. It defies reality and logic. I'll never forget it as long as I live and will tell my grandkids about the year I spent posting funny memes of Trump and flooding youtube comment sections for the greater good.

The DNC was a weird one.

Illegals, trans, gay, homo, black, latino, , jews, etc. but almost no white man and I don't think there was an Asian either.

It was a freak show, on par to the univision debate.

I for one if am a non Hispanic minority in US, I would be horrified by what I am seeing (even as someone who is not in the US I was shocked by the thing)

>and then crying
lol what, he cried?

youtube.com/watch?v=WGomGRZIDIE

People don't realize how incremental Bernie was to Trump's victory. The Bernie 2016 campaign created more Hillary-haters than Trump's campaign did.

The warfare.

>taking down applied memetics
>taking down ctr
>overrunning social media
>creating hashtags which trended as America woke up in the morning
>watching as the shills became redpilled
It was so glorious a battle.

get cucked bernout

Someone needs to re-sub this to be HRC on election night. In the end Trump and his people had more willpower.

It's different for you because you have literally no place to go. Other than the cities.

shit, dropped link
youtu.be/b-6ledT9bNE

I CAN FINALLY STOP BEING ASHAMED OF MY STATE!!

Did we ever figure out what that metal shit that dropped was?

It helped for sure.
Especially when we started the Daily Reminder "No Refunds" posts.

the republican primaries were the greatest television show ever aired

Remember when you backstab the wrong people eventually it comes back to haunt you lol. Such as the case with Hillary.

This was the moment they realized that he wasn't fucking around.

I think her calling people like Lena Dunham "the voice of a generation" (what generation? not my fucking generation) turned a lot of people off.

off the top of my head, I recall that it was something like 67 votes per dollar spent for him but she spent 3 dollars for every one vote

We never did.

And even the explain why she collapsed was ridiculous bad.

>Heat
>September in New York

I was in a liberal arts college at the election watch party, and this Chinese girl started to cry, only to be comforted by her white boyfriend in a beta male pityfuck way. The few MAGA men in the hall started congregating around the computers in the corner after the organizers dumped BBC in favor of CNN after BBC started saying, "Trump's doing really well." When Fox called Wisconsin, we started shouting, "She's going to jail!" This vet came and began freaking out at us. "Have any of you served? Do any of you know how it feels to hold a dying Afghani child in your arms?" He was literally dragged away by his wife. This other lib literally just started screaming fuck. The next morning I was literally not safe on campus.

Exactly

HOW MANY SCOOPS DONALD?

Bernie cucked out

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

So proud of pennsyltucky.
Damn this thread is making me miss election season. Trump winning despite fucking EVERYTHING made me believe there really is justice in this dying world. (((they))) lost. To cartoon frogs. I will never get over it.

The only voters that voted more for Hillary was 3 groups.

1. Single females with children who are married to the government.

2. Black people (95%)

3. Females in the younger demographic

Trump had support from

1. White men (single or married otherwise) even the younger men did (more than likely the pissed Bernie voters and the upcoming right wing)

2. Married woman

3. Mexicans(even though they voted 34% for Trump it proves that they are starting to wake up) and Cubans(they are the redpilled in Florida)

fellow louisiananon here and can confirm.
Most people were either trump or carson with some of the women who werent gonna get up to go vote in the first place saying hillary
the limp wristed faggots who think youre a low brow cave man if you enjoy being outside in the sun were rabid bernouts though
Atleast in the livingston and BR parish areas

Sup Forums, election day, the highest of the high energy, spirit bombs everywhere

so fucking good

>This was the moment they realized that he wasn't fucking around.

Does anyone remember what he said to make the people go from laughing to shook, and looking down like betas? It was about Hillary, but it's been a while

>things you'll never get to experience again
happiness

Yep. Thank you bernouts

Krispy Kream destroying The Roboto

"Let' dispell this fiction that..."

Just a little metal mcguffin to fall on the ground and make a noise to alert her handlers when she's having one of her frequent seizures.

I have watched every major American newscast of the election night, TYT broadcast, and Joe Rogan's election night thing. Anything else worth watching to relive that moment one more time?

You were not alone. The rest of the US was shocked and were legitimately scared at her winning. Democrats who voted for Trump in Michigan and Wisconsin even said she hated America and the White worker.

I almost feel sorry for the massive influx if Plebbitors and summerfags. You all missed the greatest days Sup Forums has ever had. Not even the coronation of the God Emperor could flimflam the zimzam.

link the cnn stuff I was drunk at the bar unable to watch

Bloombergs reaction was the best

I was the only trump supporter in a crowded bar and I whooped and hollered and skipped the fuck outta there that night. Couldn't believe it. One of the best nights I've had in years.

The worst part about that image is that you know some sweaty weeb dude made it

youtube.com/watch?v=u9OZ8xHTX7c
For me it was Christie destroying Rubio in a single night. That shit was truly savage. It was some amazing politicking

loved it

Pretty good thing it went that way too desu, lots of redpilled bernouts were born that day.

I was DYING LAUGHING at bar trivia

Oh man, that was so needed. Its easy to forget how much the other candidates and GOP did their best to fuck with Trump and goddamn if Rubio wasn't the worst guy up there next to Cruz.
youtu.be/HNRNHgi1RzU

I know Krispy was trying in for the long game of getting a plum seat on the Trump train but even so it was pretty great. Rubio was the only one that I felt actually could fuck up the nomination with his pitch perfect robotics.

nothing will ever top browsing Sup Forums as trump won

"Hillary Cliton, is SO CORRUPT..."

one of the best "go fuck yourselves" speeches of ALL TIIIMME

>For me, its watching the shitshow that was the final DNC primary event while browsing the live sanders4president thread and feasting on their glorious tears at the ensuing charade, it just kept getting better and better.

shame i never saw that.

for me it's how well tyt handled trump's win.

Are you a Mormon?