/MG/Monarchism General

Edition: ALTE FRITZ

This is a thread for the discussion of Monarchism, Culture and Traditionalism.

Resources:

pastebin.com/LyfpyJPt

Q/A:
Q: Why do you support a dead ideology?
A: Ideologies do not die, they are merely abandoned by the ignorant masses.

Q: So you support North Korea then?
A: No, North Korea is a Communist Dictatorship - and goes against many values of Monarchism such as the strong connections to Tradition and Culture which the North Koreans have replaced with a mindless cult.

Q: Wouldn't Hereditary Succession allow madmen to get in power simply by birth?
A: No, the Rightful heir would by default be tutored and educated from birth to rule as a proper and efficient leader. In this way a Monarchy allows a much more smoother transition of power and long-term stability than democracy or a dictatorship.

Q: So you support tyranny and the loss of people's rights?
A: Monarchies still exist today, such as Lichtenstein with as many Freedoms and Rights as the United States.

Social Media:
Curious about being a Monarchist or our Beliefs?
Join our discord.
Discord code: dKXSSxF

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidalgo_(nobility)#The_Basques_and_universal_nobility
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who first for Traditional Catholic Anglo milf?

A L T E F R I T Z
A
L
T
E

F
R
I
T
Z

MONARCHIST BUMP

So who shall be the new monarchs? Constitutional monarchy is appealing, but it's meaningless when your real head of state visits maybe once a decade. Governors are "nice," but the second one is clearly not connected to the military the illusion that they're any more than a rubber stamping figure head is unshrouded.

Feudalism has already solved this, a duke or duchess may be a head of state and still pledge fealty to a king, queen or emperor, but maintain personal sovereignty. But who shall be the monarch?

You can't answer this because no one knows what makes a good constitutional monarch, an attractive person would be hated during left wing times and an unintelligent or low skilled person would be hated during right wing times. You will never find someone universally likeable or respected.

daily reminder pagans a shit

u can't self bump on Sup Forums buddy

there are a few options lel.

1. restore an existing house that ruled your land if you have one.

2. a general who has proven to not be a total asshole. good generals, especially those who made themselves, would likely be good kings.

3. if you have a church, you can let them choose a new king.

and these are not all options out there. choose the one you like most.

Alte is female (old woman Fritz)
alteR Fritz

>fascist flag
>monarchist
C'mon lad

Why does monarchy have to be hereditary?

Why does ur mum have to be fat?

it doesn't. take a look at the early byzantine empire, where the emperor named his successor.

Yeah, the Roman Empire went to shit when emperors started naming their sons (though to be fair before that their adopted sons succeeded them.)

Socrates' philosopher-king is the ultimate red pill. Republic doesn't get everything right but he's spot on about that.

Naming their sons as successors I mean

literally this, come on lad

If i was king, i would only name self-made men my successors. people born into power/wealth don't have the vigor and drive to continue fighting for the existence of the nation and/or people.

What do you do when aristocrats and monarchs are lefties, and don't want to rule through natural law?

the monarchy is going to fall on it's own.

Also it depends on what you mean by lefties. If they go full sjw, they will run into social problems until they either correct course or end up being chopped up at the guillotine.

However, if you mean implementing any slightly left-leaning policy, then I think it could actually work sometimes.

i mean is there a monarchist flag yet?

Whats the transition plan for the US?

bump

no monarchist flag yet

have a 10 year piece plan.

1st step is go to to the British model.

in 10 years, you give a bit more power to the monarch.

in 10 years a bit more ...

until you're reached the amount of power you want the monarch to have.

the only problem would be people actually accepting the British model

naturally, people have to accept the idea of the monarchy.

I'm a proud Capitalist and American who reveres the founding fathers like Holy figures, but I've always found a Monarchy alluring.

Its so classical I guess, and it almost sounds romantic to pledge one's service to a King or something. A strong leadership figure is definitely important for a nation to have, and though I've been enjoying what Trump has been doing, our 4-year 2-term limit for the executive office sort of limits our power and presence on the world stage, I think.

I wonder how many people would acctually accept a monarchy right now, in the US

I like this quote about Stolypin, one of the best Russian statesmen of the 20th century (if not ever)

give him 10 more years and russia will be the biggest economic powerhouse in europe.

I might be wrong about the exact quote and/or it's attribution but that doesn't change my point: stability is necessary for growth.

Give me 10 more years and Russia will be the l

> simplified

also it's not an available flag on 4pol

>1st step is go to to the British model.

How do you get to that? I mean that involves discarding the constitution, centuries of tradition and the creation of the first royal family in the countries history

We should place the House of Washington upon the American Throne.

the current state of the country is not promising.

all that we can do is spread the idea at least, and let people think it over, and hopefully realisize that it's the best thing out there. Then the people on top will bring it in.

Fuck off larper faggots

>and let people think it over, and hopefully realisize that it's the best thing out there.

How do you use tradition to justify the destruction of tradition though? The constitution isnt a new fad or development.

>hen the people on top will bring it in.

But these are the very same people who make current system is so shitty are they not?

Monarchy is the final form of the redpill

unless you want a full scale violent revolution (desu I don't) there is no other way I can see, other than popular demand.

>other than popular demand.

So are you guys the right wing eqivilent of those people who want peaceful communism?

look man, i ain't trying to get on the fbi's watch list

THIS
Fuck that, (((they))) killed monarchism with revolt and we will kill (((them))) the same

Like the Roman Empire did, you use republican trappings.

You're not a Regem/King, you're an Imperator/President. You keep your Senate/Congress operating as an advisory body. You don't need to call yourself a King to be a King.

>get on the fbi's watch list

Would the FBI monitor such a small political movement?

How will you deal with the tradition problem in the US then with respect to the constitution?

>Like the Roman Empire did, you use republican trappings.

So some kind of coup by a general? Given the power and populist appeal of the consitution, america's republican tradition and just how decentralised political power how that happen without having a Pinochet like outcome

The line of Washington is extinct.

To get the U.S. to become a Monarchy you need to start a cult of washington, in all honesty. The Washington family is the ONLY family that would EVER be able to be declared the Royal Family of the United States without it being a shit show. As for the Constitution, I would advocate simply amending the constitution to fit this.

The House of Washington exists, but he has no direct heirs and was never able to anyways. The Capetian Dynasty still lives but the House of Valois does not - it's the same deal here.

This is retarded.

Why not just support becoming a Commonwealth Realm?

There are other possibilities. Jefferson, Jackson, Adams, Lincoln, Grant, Lee, Roosevelt, Kennedy.

Hell, the Kennedys are probably the closest thing to a royal family the US has, their habit of cancerous politics aside.

Arguments for Monarchy:
1. The government is literally small enough to drown in a bathtub.
2. Less government growth, lower generation of bureaucracies
3. No playing up of different populations and social classes against each other in order to get votes.
4. The well-being of the monarch is directly related to the well-being of the people, so there's no reason to "elect a new people" as the Democrats are trying to do.

Contrary to popular myth, the best way to control the government is not to have regular elections, but to have a government which believes that it's personal well is directly linked with that of the people.

Because I'd rather have a smaller country than a bigger one. I wouldn't mind admitting England as a state but we would have to (at least) kick out California.

California, New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, minimum.

>You country fall for the republic meme and now is in a full blown civil war
What do?

>Tfw want to learn everything about the Austro-Hungarian empire.
Different ethnicity everywhere

Bavarian monarchist (with a deep rooted love for Hoppe) reporting in. Doing god's work with this thread, user.
By the way, has anyone ever seen a Liechtenstein poster on Sup Forums? One can easily forget there is a hereditary monarchy inmidst all the "free" democratic countries.

Checked. I've seen a couple, the amazing thing about Lichtenstein is less that it's a monarchy and more that it's a monarchy that still has actual power.

Yeah, it's an actual constitutional monarchy and not that excuse of a monarchy they have in like Great Britain or Sweden. If the monarch has only a representative role why even bother? One doesn't honor and preserve history by making a mockery out of it.

Don't worry Colombia, we're also going to have a civil war in the US.

Yes, and we would only take England and Wales, NOT Scotland.

>mfw there won't be a German civil war in the near future
Fucking German Michels need to wake up.

How would the sides be drawn up in a German Civil War?

I heard East Germany was more conservative. Is this true?

Ayy. At least you're not the king-elector of Brandenburg, or my Prusso-Russian Empire would have to Anschluss you.

It's more prone to extremism and populism in general. You have major right wing successes but really big left wing successes that counterbalances that. But the thing is, nobody forms a coalition with the right wing party (the AfD), so the East tends to be ruled by a really lefty government. And I'm not even speaking of social democrats and shit, they have literal commies in their governments. Eastern Germany is a double edged sword in that regard. Bavaria is probably the most consistently conservative part of Germany, but a more old guard conservatism instead of the east's more populist conservatism that can easily become left wing populistic in the timespan of one election cycle. And if we'd ever get to the point of a civil war, I think it would be mainly people against the government and not certain regions against each other. Shit would be going down everywhere, but we need to get to that point first.

Take as much clay as you want from the rest of Germany, I just want the clay back that we lost.

Alliance m8?

Sure thing, famalam. We need to stick together, if we go full monarchy and the rest of Cuckrope doesn't follow we need to show them who's boss.

we should have a royal marriage m8

We can arrange that. You know how we should celebrate our alliance? By curbstomping some frogs. Used to be allied to these fuckers and then they wanted to dick around in Russia. Shit was pretty gay, got many people killed for nothing.

did I hear curbstomping frogs?

i've always been ready for that shit.

here comes that Gendarme of Europe

Just like in the good old days. Granted, backstabbing them and secretly joining their enemies is more fun, but a fair fight is something nice, too.

i have an idea.

Let's lure them into Russia, wait for winter, and watch the fun begin.

>tfw your country's "king" and "royal house" are becoming more of a meme by the day...

Found out recently that I'm a descendant of Edward III. Also already knew from before that I descend from the Mughal emperor Akbar II

Any interesting persons in your family tree anons?

habsburg checking in

Have anyone noticed how big the chin of our princess is? It's scary really.

Direct descent? Minor gentry who fought against Cromwell. Pretty rad.

desu you have to appreciate Natalya

Well, before the Industrial Revolution my people were highly regarded in my country, as protectors of the Kingdom and every freeborn male elevated to a status slightly below a knight's.

So you could say I've got some knights in my senpai tree.

Were are you from fampai? I know that many monarchs like the king of Norway are pretty much using their entire time virtue signalling and shit. Thankfully the head of our former royal family is beddy decent. Living his days collecting art and funding arts and science projects in Bavaria.

>slightly below a knight's.
>So you could say I've got some knights
Pick one.

>not protestant

Nice. I do also have someone like that in my family tree, called Theoprastus, but unfortunately it says he fought on Cromwell's side

Medieval shitlords

if you post one more natalya pic I will cry myself to sleep today ...

You're welcome Vienna.

I always wanted to do ancestry research, but I never had the time nor did I know were to start. Did you guys have family trees lying around or did you have to do some actual historic work? If so, were did you begin? I really would love to dig into some family history but I have no documents or stuff like that. Are documents of this sort stored somewhere?

Spain. Our royal family spends most of its time yachting and virtue signaling. Our Queen is dumb as a bag of hammers, the King's sisters are the same. The Crown Princess is 10 and llikely to be brainwashed by the time she finishes school...

Mostly oral history and examining of actual family trees. They don't reach that far back tho... Wish I could dig deeper...

that is a goddamn shame. franco almost created the dream, why did juan carlos have to fuck it up?

Damn, it's really sad to see these once great royal families fall so far. A huge part of history ends because of today's day's degeneracy.

Your ancestors probably were knnnights, but you just have to see if the difference was asserted.

>Did you guys have family trees lying around or did you have to do some actual historic work?
Both. If you don't have anything yourself, ask your older family members for everything they know.
After that, check parish (or whatever you gents call them) records, Birth/Death/Marriage records.
Ancestry.com can be very helpful, but they're massive jews.

Well, compared to the last king before Franco (Alfonso XIII), Juan Carlos was a good monarch. His only and most important downfall was that he gave away too much power when he signed the Constitution. But I believe he was forced to. The people would have very likely revolted if he became authoritarian after Franco's death.

Thanks alot. I'll have to ask my Grandma if she has some family trees stored somewhere. I still regret not talking with my Grandpa about stuff like this before he died. I'm sure he could have told me lots of stories and facts. Atleast I know that his family has lived in the same village for a really long time. Maybe I should look in the near town for archived documents.

I said they were slightly below a knight's because the specific term has no translation. It is hidalgo.

Link for information : >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidalgo_(nobility)#The_Basques_and_universal_nobility

In my case some relatives had given me my paternal family tree up to 150 years ago. I'm a direct descendant of a famous fellow whose lineage was well recorded, and from a little browsing I pieced together his ancestors from much earlier dates (lots of them were admirals, lords, etc which made it easier)

Be prepared to go church and graveyard hunting, since they should be able to tell you who begat who, and the birth/death dates keep everything straight.

Oh right. I'd say they're above the position of knight in western Europe, given that it can be an inherited term. Maybe closer to Baronet?

Stuarts would have been better.

BeNeLux has them too. Saw the Grand Duke of Luxembourg a while back. Pretty cool.

Check your last name to your local church records. They usually go back pretty far. Even online records were good.

>Check your last name to your local church records.
Yes, but with the caveat that your last name is rarely just your own.
Ie. If you type "Smith" in, you're probably not going to have much success. Especially if up to 100 years ago, your family spelled it as "Smyth" or so on.

also it ain't gonna work if you're in america.

I can very much relate, though I don't like capitalism (though that doesn't have much to do with this). While I am unsure whether or not monarchy or a republic is a superior, we have been under a republic for a bit over 200 years, but Monarchism has served Europeans for thousands of years, quite successfully at times.