This shit has been rolling around fb. How would you respond, Sup Forums?

This shit has been rolling around fb. How would you respond, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=1Yqa5PUViPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MMMMMMMM COME HERE LITTLE NIGGER BABY MWAH!!!!!

looks like his is giving a speech the motivate responders or something. id point out he went and met a shitload of families who were victims of illegal immigrant crime which the media didnt care about

Is that Pedo Clinton caught in the act?

yeah because with the extreme leftist trying to gun down republicans in the streets... it's the smart thing to do. See Alexandria VA

This is it. Blurmpf is finished.

He INTENTIONALLY stayed away from the flood zone because that would have taken resources away from the local emergency services.

The other presidents used dozens of police that could have been saving lives for PHOTO OPS.

>people always threatening to kill him all day on soc media
>mostly nignogs
>REEE why won't he come meet us?!

>people actually think Trump cares about them
He lived in a fucking gold tower. He shit on you ants all his life to make billions. He is a Jew and he has 8 Jewish grandchildren.

>Why isn't the president taking advantage of this tragedy for a photo op like all of the other presidents

Because last time he did they said he hurt recovery efforts?

How long after the hurricane were those photos were taken?

>implying these weren't staged photo ops, complete with massive security presence and massive distraction from actual hurricane relief

This. But Op wants to believe otherwise

>he thinks the Clintons actually cared about anyone
>he thinks Obama actually cared about the common man

I hate to tell you this, but you have autism and/or brain damage.

Because unhinged SJWs are actually trying to kill him

Thanks for supporting my hypothesis
KEK!

Just because he's black they put him behind that screen... Come on America, he's not going to shoot anyone

literally this

Thank YOU JESUS!!!!!!

maisie can be reallt atractive sometimes

U silly
>Aa++

Makes sense actually. Everything is so fake. Staged dog and pony shows.

Trump didn't take pictures hugging random people? Dunno, irrilevant matter.

This is the pic culture of shit, for what we know, they can have hugged random people and make 'em shoot by fbi after the photo.

***PICTURES

I don't blame him.

Praisable..

Kek might consider approving this post..

>implying other President didn't do it for PR purposes

1 is a president, the others are former presidents.
Really caused me to ponder.

The current president requires an assload of security and resources, meaning if he wanted to just *go* somewhere, he'd have to make a whole area secure just for him which requires an assload of cops, secure vehicles, open routes, choppers, etc. These guys have their own personal SS guards and probably got the local police to stop with the rescue/cleanup effort to secure areas for them to take these photo ops.

fucking idiots I swear

damn this surely triggers Sup Forums.

btfo hehe

He's probably the most wanted to be assassinated man on the planet right now. Can't blame him

For the slow of wit
>Trump does not hide behind walls of plexiglass

0bama is a man of the people

>top kek

>trump stos by to check on ravaged area
>REEE TRUMP IS DISTRACTING FROM VICTIMS
>trump stays out of the way
>REEE TRUMP DOESN'T CARE

Trump is the 1st to arrive during the storm of the century. they waited until it was sunny and clear

Oh-no sappy photo ops. Gosh. The left can be so easily fooled. Once they find out what those past Presidents have done to fellow human beings-evil beyond belief then MAYBE they will have their eyes opened to reality-not brainwashing.

>occupy democrats
>ever

Rare Charlotte?

Good. This indicates President Trump is a much more genuine president, without looking to get a photo op.

Approved

Autists have an excuse. What's yours Trisomy 13?

I shit on your bait.

Why do CRT shills always bring up a president who has been out for almost 20 years?

> look at bush giving all that empathy.
> surely he was the best president at handling a natural disaster
> look at how perfectly he handled Katrina.

who is to say trump didn't do that in private?

Bernie Sanders literally went on the news and said Trump visited the hurricane victims "too early." If he had waited a week the dems would have said "Why didn't he visit them sooner?" These fucking jew idiots are obvious as all hell and they're all getting the gas. There's no "right solution" to them, ever. Trump is destroying their infrastructure, he's destroying their hold on the US and they're frantically trying to save themselves. It's fucking pathetic. We march forward, men. Stay confident.

>reposting old jokes

Clinton was just there to steal babies...

that's not bait faggot, it's a meme. learn the difference or leave

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=1Yqa5PUViPo This is why

/THREAD

Just because he's black they put him behind that screen... Come on America, he's not going to shoot anyone

Bill Clinton is probably going to see one of his bastard kids.

I read that in Ol' Boi Bill's voice.

Im sure they have families to hug them. Hes not going to risk being got by a crazy leftie is my theory