What does Sup Forums think about the Arpaio witch hunt and scandal?

What does Sup Forums think about the Arpaio witch hunt and scandal?

I feel bad for the guy, and I fear for Arizona under the new Sheriff who refers to illegal immigrants as "guests".

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons
usconstitution.net/const.html
youtu.be/6CWeP3pS2HM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is no scandal. Presidents have pardoned for worse than Arpaio. This is, if you believe he did something wrong, which he didn't

Since the clear purpose of the migration project is to eliminate the Constitution -- to take seriously the Brecht quip about the government dissolving the people and electing another -- the ACLU is totally abdicating whatever authority it ever had.

I'm not saying Arpaio is guilty of anything, I'm saying everyone who had it in for him from the Obama administration are guilty

And guess (((WHO))) spent millions to get Arpaio to lose the election?

>constitution
>illegal immigrants
pick one

the constitution only aplies to Americans
not foreigners who snuck in
or want to come in

Aren't most illegals latinos?

Arpaio can win again. He's still very popular in Arizona. He just lost because of the federa charges during the election year.

Yes. At least along the southern border states.

justice.gov/pardon/obama-pardons

every one of these people has done much worse

Joe Arpaio is a pedophile

Please do tell me which part of the constitution prevents me from discriminating against Mexicans?

>Violated the constitution

>Convicted of a misdemeanor

Pick one.

Arpaio is the start. If he loses the election, he won't just go away. This man will be the first commander of the death squads, mark my words.

Start stocking up now. You don't get to choose your team in a race war.

Joe Arpaio was charged with contempt of court due to a leftist judge saying he couldn't discriminate against Latinos. Literally told the guy, if you or your deputies run into a Latino you can't ID them.

Well, he had to ID people he pulled over, the ones who were illegal he sent back to the border patrol.

He was then charged for contempt of court for actually doing his job.

this is literally not true

I fucking hate summer.

usconstitution.net/const.html
Point to your proof in it, if you would.

14th amendment

It does apply once they're actually on American soil, sadly.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio is an American hero, and I hope he wins his Senate race.

Please explain to me why it's okay for a white guy to ignore the orders from authorities, but the exact same behavior is valid justification for shooting a black man.

>Brecht
Eat lead, commie scum.

The 14th amendment doesn't suggest that the Constitution applies equally to citizens and non-citizens; it only mandates "due process of law", which simply means the law actually has to be applied correctly, not that the law has to provide the same benefits to non-citizens.

>All persons born or naturalized.
>Naturalized.
I'm ALMOST certain "naturalized" doesn't mean "present" you fucking anus worm

All that says is citizens have rights.

It doesn't say non-citizens don't have rights.

Also, if even one single person Arpaio detained was a citizen, then he did in fact, break the law.

Also lets not forget violating a court order, regardless of what you think about it, is against the law too.

In 2013, as the racial profiling lawsuit was being resolved, Snow issued a permanent injunction preventing the sheriff's office from "detaining, holding, or arresting Latino occupants of vehicles in Maricopa County based on a reasonable belief, without more, that such persons were in country without authorization."

permanent injunction preventing detaining, holding, or arresting Latino occupants of vehicles

seriously the left are mentally fucking retarded

'can't arrest me gringo , it don't matter if i robbed a bank fool i am in my car you racist'

>without more,
A FUCKING LEAF.

the constitution was meant to give rights to citizens
illigals arent citizens
illigals dont have any protection under the constition
case closed

Because removing illegal spics is morally good regardless of its legality

>illigals dont have any protection under the constition
Please post a supreme court ruling on that matter.

(((ACLU)))

There doesn't need to be one.
The protections provided by the Consitution of the United States apply to citizens of the United States and nobody else. That's how sovereign law works. Retard.

>He violated an Obama EO
>The EO isn't in place currently
>Judge usedfuckery to get misdemeanor with no jury.

Get fucked. Only constitutional authority is the Pardon the president used. Arpaio is a patriot. You can't do shit about it either. Not even the supreme fucking court can save you. Hahahahaha

Turns out the court tried getting him on a misdemeanor of racial profiling for putting race check boxes on job application forms, things that are actually pretty standard for most job applications

Wow there's no supreme court ruling saying I can't slaughter Brazilian monkeys the instant I enter their country guess I should toss out any common sense on the matter because if a judge rules it so it must be right and just.

Because if you are Black, you are guilty.

What the fuck are we going to do? There are too many cucked white betas and bitchy feminazi social utopian leftists to actually fix our demographic decline. There's no way to unfuck it once niggers and women got voting rights and invading beaners got amnesty and endless leftist sympathy. The would be puppet master propagandists won, and a nigger-filled shitpile is our reward. What good is the Constitution now?

>fake pardons kkk cop during hurricane
>literal declaration to russki cohorts that he'll pardon them if they perjure themselves to protect the treasonous kike cûck

Even of he's not impeached, he'll lose in a landslide come 2020, and then spend the rest of his ailing, nigger chicken engorging, inutile life fighting law suits

According to you, literal enemy soldiers on US soil can't be shot on sight

Because court orders from activist judges SHOULD be disregarded

>enforcing the law is racist

Wew lad

For someone who keeps touting muhh constitution, you conservatards don't know jack shit about it.

>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

>nor deny to any person within its jursidiction of the equal protection of the laws
>any
>person

They literally had MULTIPLE Supreme Court cases affirming this.

Plyler v. Doe
>The illegal aliens who are ... challenging the state may claim the benefit of the Equal Protection clause which provides that no state shall 'deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.' Whatever his status under immigration laws, an alien is a 'person' in any ordinary sense of the term ... the undocumented status of these children does not establish a sufficient rational basis for denying benefits that the state affords other residents.

Wong Win v. United States
>It must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection by those amendments [Fifth and Sixth] and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.

Yick Wo v. Hopkins
>Though the law itself be fair on its face, and impartial in appearance, yet, if it is applied and administered by public authority with an evil eye and unequal hand, so as practically to make unjust and illegal discriminations between persons of similar circumstances, material to their rights, the denial of equal justice is still within the prohibition of the Constitution [the 14th Amendment].

BTFO

Counterpoint, spics aren't people.

Who cares about Sherrif Joe? I wanna know if trump can put manning back IN jail?

Yeah the 14th Amendment is a goddamn disaster and one of the most significant causes of our now inevitable decline. It was also passed by the Radical Republican nigger lovers who forced the southern states to sign it before regaining representation. Booth really fucked us and was a short-sighted tard, but pretending that our most disastrous Amendment is a good thing is even more retarded.

Arpaio is a living bait thread.
He knew what he was getting into.
The man is a hero.
He's buying us time.

>What does Sup Forums think about the Arpaio witch hunt and scandal?
much ado about nothing
>No, President Trump.
>Arpaio was not "just doing his job."
>
>He was violating the Constitution
>and discriminating against Latinos.

and they call themselves lawyers?
as I recall Arpaio was guilty of contempt of court, and nothing else. No violations of the Constitution, no guilty verdict. No discrimination against Latinos, no guilty verdict.
As is the norm for the lunatic left they conveniently forget facts and simply seek to demonize their opponents.

??? u guys are really dumb
I'm hardline against immigration as it gets but even illegals are afforded due process i.e. court trial to be kicked out.
I support arpaio and trump.
there are some basic protection for illegals.

14th was the beginning of reading bullshit into the constitution and it was so badly drafted (or maybe it was purposely retarded?)

>detaining citizens is against the law

No; the law has protocols for detaining citizens. As long as he follows the protocols, it is, in fact, legal.

Also, Arpaio was dinged on the court order for attempting to apprehend illegals already present in the county, when such illegals are in criminal violation of the laws, per 8 USC 1325a:

>Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts.
Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

This is a criminal penalty; there's only a civil penalty if the alien is apprehended AS they are entering the country, per part b:

>Improper time or place; civil penalties. Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

Arpaio, to the best of his knowledge, was enforcing federal criminal law, which was permitted by the order. He was pardoned because he never should have been convicted in the first place.

Treasonous judges and their mandates are not law.

And non-citizens DON'T have any rights from a strict reading of the constitution. Any 'rights' they have are constructs created by the same faggot judges that think it's a living document.

There is a legal way to change the constitution, judicial (((interpretation))) is not the way. It's treason, plain and simple.

When libs year to you like that, do you really care to do the right though anymore?
It makes me want to physically hurt them.

This sums it up.

TIL Tourists can vote in the USA.

I don't feel bad for Arpaio at all. He got off lucky. The tactics law enforcement use to profile Latinos leads to the constant harassment of US citizens, legal residents, and tourists with visas.
E-Verify for all employment and housing would cause illegals to self deport. Fine those that hire or rent to illegals, with jail time for repeat offenders. No ICE patrols or wall needed.

youtu.be/6CWeP3pS2HM

I don't care about the eceleb shit, he sums it up just fine.

>Implying that non-citizens are people.

Biggest mistake we've ever made as a country is allowing the idea that "others" are human to take root in our education system.

Any sane person does not consider some random brown person attempting to INVADE to be anything but sub-human.

>I'm hardline against immigration as it gets but even illegals are afforded due process i.e. court trial to be kicked out.
Why? We should cut their throats and throw the bodies in the rio grande

Ive been to jail in Phoenix. I always thought Arpaio got called a hardass for tent city but its more than that. They go out of their way to make that place suck. Food that would make you choke, so many guys crammed into a cell you couldnt even lay on the floor, the only clothes you get are like wearing a napkin. The guards would play this game where depending on who you asked for time you would get different answers. Its a racket, all about the money. They kept me there for about 40 hours before I saw a judge when legally youre supposed to see one within 24. A cop told me to sue. Yeah fucking right.

As far as the racial discrimination thing, however, of course you profile latinos as illegals. Thats just logic.

>Plyler v. Doe
This case made it clear that the government can, in fact, discriminate against illegal aliens if there is a compelling interest in doing so. The court simply ruled that, in the case of public education SPECIFICALLY, there was not a sufficient compelling interest.

>Wong Win v. US
>muh 5th and 6th
This applies to the 5th and 6th only, specifically to ensure due to process of law. That is to say, you can't even have due process per the 14th amendment without ensuring that all persons, illegal or not, have access to the 5th and 6th; this is specific to due process, and does not apply the entire constitution to illegal aliens.

>Yick Wo v. Hopkins
This has to do with the intention behind the administration of the law with respect to due process. This has nothing to do with whether the constitution applies to illegal aliens, or even non-citizens, the same way it applies to citizens.

This is, of course, totally ignoring how retarded Yick Wo v. Hopkins' decision was, as it changes the legality of the laws based on intent and execution, which is ultimately the jurisdiction of the Legislature and the Executive respectively, not the Judiciary. This is one of those retarded cases that will get overturned in the next few decades like Roe v. Wade.

The number of the beast confirms it.

Well, we shot a lot of enemy on CSA soil some years back.

If we had rock solid enforcement of already on the books laws, we wouldn't have an immigration problem, because they wouldn't be able to work.

We need to start doing the same thing to people who hire illegals, that is done to people who sell drugs. Civil forfeiture. Hire jose to mow your lawn? Your fucking house, it's uncle sam's now.

If he was violating anything he'd have been charged for it. Instead he had nothing but a contempt charge from a liberal activist judge.

Gas the kikes. That's all that's needed. The race war will just be for our amusement.

>be charged with weeding out illegal immigrants in Arizona

GEE, I WONDER WHERE THEY'LL BE FROM AND WHAT THEY'LL LOOK LIKE? I'm sure plenty of illegal canadians thereabouts.

A fucking jizzew

Thank you! I was starting to reply with a far more hostile form. Thank you for posting in a more pleasant manner.

>convicted for enforcing the law

That should tell you all you need to know

>d-don't be mean to the illegals, they're just looking for work :( just give the federal government oversight of all businesses and home ownership and they'll just go away on their own :)
Kill yourself. This is not a modern phenomena, we've been fighting this war for 200 fucking years.

Huh. Never heard this guy before. I wonder how many times he has to practice his script before recording? He's damn good at his bit.

Yeah, pardons should be reserved for people who haven't broken any laws.

arpaio was found guilty of contempt and has cost his department $44 million in lawsuits. the pardon was a prelude to what's coming for all of trump's cronies. the investigation will go nowhere because trump will tank it with pardons for contempt.

>A policeman from arizona who served from 1993 to 2016 is a trump cronie

A background check and credit check are already part of getting a job, loan, or apartment. E-Verify would check immigration status, as well.

yea but a good share of them are indians and asians on work/school visas and overstay

equal rights amendment

And guess what, they'll just ignore it, and find a way to hide it. The only solution is to go after the illegals and physically remove them

Legal Spic

don't really care because It doesn't bug me

Just leave me and my anime tiddies alone

This. Libs and progressives have proven time and time again that they will bend the laws and rules to keep immigrants flowing in.

Good thing latinos arent protected by the constitution since 99% of them are illegal border niggers