Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TruNews/status/903046130082213889
congressforkids.net/
congressforkids.net/Legislativebranch_house.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=sCT82aZur9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Post yfw America gonna be completely red by 2020

Hey /ptg/, I just woke up to this bs. The ban was supposed to come into effect this sept 1 but now parts of it got blocked by this cunt judge called Orlando L. Garcia. Is there anything I can do, e-mail or whatever, that might help change this? How can it get to a supreme court level? I live in a border town with a bunch of smugglers and illegals so this is important to me

twitter.com/TruNews/status/903046130082213889

Pede here.

Does anyone have any based black friends?

My sister started dating a black guy recently and he is a Trump supporter. Fucking based.

>scott adams mentioned

I love Kellyanne.

>Flake gonna get Cantor'ed.
Niice.

Go away faggot

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Shame on those who reply to shitty bait

Daily reminder that Momiji is canonically a border patrol agent

What's your opinion on the tax reform?

I'll believe it when I see it

Hopefully your TX attorneys will appeal to a higher court

FUCK Jeff Faggot Flake

So when is Trump going to repeal the 1965 immigration act?

Shame on you for not

What would happen if we pulled out of the UN right now?

No idea, user. This is the first I've even heard about this though.

>1.57m tall

You sound like a Democrat, they're the real racists.

Remember they were the KKK!

When you make excuses for committing treason using contraception

Trump is a failure period. He creates a toxic environment and play the victim. Trump and his supporters are no victims. We all saw when Trump was abusing his opponents and the deplorables were clapping for him. We saw when Trump was mocking people and his supporters were cheering. We saw when Trump was callin people rapist and he supporters were clapping. Now they want everyone to stop insulting and abusing Trump. Now they want the people to respect his office. Look at all of them now hating on the media. Did anyone remember when Trump use to brag about leading in all the polls? Trump created a monster now he wants to play victim.

SLEEPYNIGGER IS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

While a nuisance and bad, Flake is not the real problem. McCain is

1st for "No Refunds" posting

My President. These mentally ill degenerates shouldn't be encouraged.

Just wait till it gets to the Supreme Court

Can he unilaterally?

Paul Ryan loves flooding the US with MS-13 and Muslims, so I doubt Ryan would ever sign off on something that would end the flow of 3rd world slime into the US.

>President's repeal acts
Read your constitution which I know you must own a physical copy of.

congressforkids.net/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was talking about Obama but whatever.

No, see this
congressforkids.net/Legislativebranch_house.htm

Is it called The Five because you can only listen to it for 5 minutes until you turn off the TV and don't bother to watch Hannity either? Worst show of all time. Cancer on my ears

Only gets ratings because it's on Fox News & between Tuck and Sean, see: Megyn Kelly

Probably 2nd Term or when we have a cleaned up house and senate?

Nice bait faggot.
Now quit shitting up the thread

>Paul Ryan gets voted out after midterms
SOON

McCain isn't up for election again until 2022. Now the only question is if he can live long enough for a recall.

Manning hadn't transitioned yet when he did the leaks, so isn't that accurate? (even aside from the question of whether a trans-whatever is really what they claim to be)

Texan here too, its the same old story
GOP wins at the ballot box, but democrats win in the courtroom

Next step is appeal to 5th circuit of appeals, where we should win. Then other side appeals to supreme court

Remember when a judge tried to block the travel ban

He can bring attention to it at one of his rallies at least. People hear about it, research it, then notice the demographic shift that occurred after 1965.

They'll vote for our guys, right?

America was founded as a European country
The fact you pretend you don't want to live in a European country is kind of a joke.

There really isn't an immigration rush to any nonwhite countries but I'm sure that's because of the white man

>this is the level of bait that's left after sorosbucks ran out

Praise your reality TV narcissist all you want, but he will still go down as the most unhinged president in U.S. history.

The simple truth is this-- Trump will never have a legacy of hope like Obama does. Obama literally saved the US from the Bush economic crash....

Now Trump rides Obama's coattails...

Why is he still alive?! For real though.. God Damn. Fuck his gay ass lazy fucking Tumor. Slacker.

That's what the RAISE Act does, and it's already been introduced in the Senate.

why did he do it lads

Lefty judges are basically going to run the clock out on Trump's presidency via deluge of court battles

Well, if your serious you can contact your:
>local district state representative and senators
>the governor
>your federal representative and senators
>encourage the same to all your neighbors and friends to get behind the state against this ruling
I'm sure it will be challenged by the state, so the fight isn't over. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the state was prepared for this; they probably knew it might be challenged just like their voting ID laws.

someone mentioned a new "heathers" tv series being made in the last thread

these are the new heathers...

Checked for Five minutes until snoozing.
It made more sense when it was at Five. It's a show suited to background noise while you make dinner or do laundry, not something to be paid focused attention.

Shhh bby

The Antifa rally in Phoenix is still going strong

youtube.com/watch?v=sCT82aZur9w

Holy fuck, I would do terrible things to Lisa Boothe. She does things to my dick.

Shut up faggot white conservatives/christians have a birth rate of 2.3 and make up 70% - 73% of the white population in a generation that'll be 91% - 95%. Let the race traitors take their steroids or we would have more than 20,000 niglets being popped out of white female race traitors.

If there's anything that could provoke fascism in the US, it's judges preventing the President from dealing with national security threats and forcing him to throw them all in Gitmo.

Because Waco was a crime that was never going to be answered for.

He took the bait
They're very good at deflecting people who get close to the truth.

Why didn't Trump do anything for the actual flooding victims while he was visiting?

Lazy bastard.

The SS could have arranged for him to take a boat trip thru the flooded area just to actually see some of the damage. He might have even met some of the survivors and given them some encouragement. But, I guess seeing it from a distance was ok with Trump.

Go back to r/politics fgt

>I'm sure it will be challenged by the state, so the fight isn't over. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the state was prepared for this; they probably knew it might be challenged just like their voting ID laws.

TX knew it was going to be challenged, they went to court and asked SB4 to be declared legal before all the legal challenges, courts said no

Hoo boy, who's ready for more laundering schemes in Haiti 2.0?

>the 0.1% transgender population are shocked alongside the people who already hated Trump for no reason
Who cares.

Thanks anons, got free day tomorrow, I know what I'll be doing.

DING

Hark who's talking!

NOT THE DINGS

For anyone wondering, the Nazi looking flag on the left there is for a hispanic organization called United Farm Workers.

For whatever reason, it is simply ignored that it resembles the Nazi flag.

Extra-credit question; why are fangs so hot?

Too much intelligence, boredom.

ding

They imply danger which implies excitement.

Tecate cerveza

How come Trump didn't speak to a single victim, see a single flooded area, feel a drop of rain, meet with any first responders, or mention the police officer from Houston who drowned? All he did was compliment himself on the size of the crowd.

>Remember how well Katrina went? Well this is nothing like that, I ought to know what is good since I oversaw the great efforts during Katrina.

DONG

>leaf tries to hide behind the flag of Dixie

Serious question...

Can somebody give me an update?

How tall is the wall now?

Length?

Girth?

Just wondering...

Can someone let me in on the dings meme? Some Fox news garbage?

pls help me out

The triggering was so powerful it went back in time and caused the hurricane

Houston will be the next Baltimore/Chicago if the Clinton Foundation gets their tentacles around this.

why are boomers such fucking assholes /ptg/?
>I love my old man and he is a trump supporter but holy shit he is the epitome of narcissistic boomer.

Your average lefty/pol/ bullshit

When we make him dictator.

Any Texans here? Be careful when going into the water especially in Harris County. I had to walk in knee feet deep water for 30 mins. Gonna try to take a shower and get some sleep and see if it goes away. I don't have health insurance so going to the doctors is my last resort.

Why people will find a way to slam him for it

its gonna be ackward sitting with mccuck after the ads they threw at each others

The eagle insignia has nothing to do with the beer, no. It was originally drawn by the founder of the organization.

Go away.

I tell you everyday that a nationality doesn't invalidate an argument.

Get a fucking grip.