Jews and their Relationship with the White Global Community

Can anyone explain to me why Jews are so anti-white? It’s clear to me there’s a lot of Jewish involvement with this modern liberal extremism, but what I don’t get is what they get out of attacking whites? It seems they invested a lot in being seen by whites as white, so why would they want to bring down the global white community with all this cultural Marxism?

We’ve seen throughout history that being a minority is a pretty shitty setup, so why would the Jews be intent on this defamation and ultimate defeat of whites? Those minorities who ultimately become the majority won’t make an effort to separate Jews from whites, so what do they get out of championing and funding modern liberal extremism and its anti-white message?

Also, why is it there’s such a big Jewish presence in modern liberalism? Do they have some cabal where they scheme away or is it some group-conscious?

All thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Unqe61wS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Answer:

But how do Jews prosper if their pet "Negroes" consider them white?
Jews have invested heavily in being seen as white, so how do they prosper from any of this? Wouldn’t it make more sense for them to establish a more conservative stance and interbreed with whites rather than make this Faustian Gambit?
Why is it he wants that, “… the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites…”? Why don’t the Jews intermarry with whites?
“… deliver America to our cause.”, and what exactly is his intended cause?
Maybe I’m lame minded, but I can’t understand this famed Jewish “Machiavellian Genius”.

Bump.

Jews dont live where the rubber meets the road. While whites and blacks kill themselves, they buy time, they buy concealment. If we were ever truly at peace, we would reflect. And all lines lead back to them.

They have to keep us busy busy busy until they can wrestle the 2nd Amendment away. If not from us, then from our grandchildren.

www.theZOG.info/list-summaries

They've leeched off white societies for millennia. They hate whites so much but they loved living in Europe for almost 2000 years

>be Jews
>be stealing Palestine
>arabs are pissed off
>do a 9/11
>balkanize iraq
>send arabs to europe
>arabs shit up europe
>europe now hates arabs too
>israel gets shekels to continue to steal palestine with impunity

its pottery, but the white man sees all

You're crazy pol I'm Jewish and I don't spend a second thinking about you. Except to think whites are idiots for mating with asian women and black men. Stop blaming us, pol.

no shit fuckhead, you arent jewish.

you are a common golem at best.

>protip: the normal jews are goym to the rabbinical classes

Could anyone directly answer my questions though..?

1) you don't belong in this country
2) thezog.info proves we aren't crazy. In fact, it proves youre either a partisan faggot or a satanic liar, like the Bible says.
3) white supremacy has nothing to do with this, but its the ONLY insult you couls give, so you force it. You make it black vs white while you step to the side and say "not me guys, i'm just a pathetic Jew. We're basically arabs lol"

>Nice

Also, this is essentially what happened in Germany. They were under total turmoil and suddenly, Hitler

> Why the hell are all these jews doctors, politicians, and bankers?

In all reality though, biggest fear is loss of second amendment, hide those guns from big brother mate.

1) I answered your first question.
2) The explanation for a big modern presence in Liberalism is because to be Liberal is to change. It was the Obama campagin slogan. When the (((USSR))) killes 66 millions Soviet Christians, that left a lot of assets and bank accounts to be liquidated and seized. Written off as "poor Communist economics", it was really just Jews stacking funds in off-shore bank accounts, that shore being America.

When you are massively wealthy(and the Jews were already wealthy enough, Jacob Shiff of New York financed the Bolsheviks), you can strategically emplace people in the big 3: Media, Government and Industry. You dont even have to put them in hard-to-get positions. Just place your select Jews in gatekeeper roles. Like this:

Of the twenty-four(24) senior administrators of the Ivy League colleges and universities, twenty(20) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 83%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the senior administrators of the Ivy League colleges and universities by a factor of 41.5 times(4,150 percent).

What resources can I use to learn more on the matter friend?

You won't like my answer, but it is extremely relevant. CSE 101 is all you need (it goes up to 104).

By the 3rd episode he starts talking Communism. You have to ignore his Hitler-bashing, I think he did it to hold (((them))) off as long as possible. (((They))) currently have his website shut down, I was gonna buy a bunch of DVDs to hand out.

youtu.be/Unqe61wS7IM

Jews don't come into european nations, or their colonies, and expect to play second fiddle. If raising an army of mud people to displace whites is what it takes to keep jews on top, they will do it in a heartbeat.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

Watch the first half. He, a Jewish man, explains it as though a CIA plant who were observing American Judaism for his whole life and came back with a case report.

Cannot recommend this enough, must watch.

>Jews can't possibly want to do X because of this apparent contradiction
Every night, this thread. Moishe, nobody who reads history will ever be persuaded by this incredibly lazy argument. We're not talking about math here, we're talking about human desires.

Much easier to rule from afar through banking than through direct subjugation. This is their endgame. They fear white violence because they deserve to be on the receiving end of it. They fear white armies because the world has never seen such powerful forces. They fear white unity because we may realize we don't need so many of these parasites milking us of all the profits. They will pay for their sins.

Thank you.

Bump

Right you exist in a separate privileged world of nepotism and deceit. And we want nothing to do with you.

JUST