How many friends know that you hate Jews ? How did they react ? How to tell if someone is redpilled on the JQ

How many friends know that you hate Jews ? How did they react ? How to tell if someone is redpilled on the JQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4czYDSBJVUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Couple of my best friends know and they are cool about it I guess

I told all of my friends and family. Oddly enough, they actually agreed with me. My pro-statehood grandfather went as far as to say that the US's biggest mistake was siding with Russia instead of Germany during WW2. He likes to say oy vey ever since I showed him the memes.

nobody hates jews
nobody hates nigs
you are imagining things

> Online
Oh, about two dozen people

> Reality
One, not including myself.........

Lol Yea they do. All of my friends, family and acquaintances have heard me crack a joke or two. They are either down for Jew jokes and commentary or it goes completely over their head. People don't like Jews, they are either apathetic or view them as whiny nasally swindlers who destroy societies with their garbage.

>How many friends know that you hate Jews ?

I don't, since you ask. Not everyone here is a stormfag.

Why do you guys hate regular jews? It seems like the religion of the global elite that is pulling the strings is unnecessary. How do you even know that the global elite are jewish anyway?

Such an out of touch meme.

My family is fairly red pilled.

They hate niggers and are very red pilled on what a danger they are.

They are not as red pilled on the jews but have enough insight to know to be distrustful of them.

All my friends hate kikes

kill yourself faggot

My friends hated them first, long before surfing the web.

i've got no friends ;_;

Never thought i see someone bigger than Etizabeth, what the hell are you feeding yourselfs?

and this is coming from a Puerto Rican flag 0_o_0_o_o Any details are you willing to share on your Grandfather sounds like an interesting man

All of my friends and family know that I am skeptical about jewish nepotism and their financial stranglehold on the world banking system.
The easiest pill for normies to swallow is the nepotistic nature of the jewish peoples. Even though they are a global minority and often portrayed as victims, they are radically over-represented in media and financial institutions.

My roommates recently started watching 'FRIENDS' and were appalled to see that a majority of the actors were covertly jewish even though (((ross))) and his sister were portrayed to be the only awkward jewy ones. The shock value to normies comes from the reveal of one's jewish ancestry when it runs contrary to what they believe.

>yup, he's jewish too
>c-c-come on user, stop ruining my favorite shows
Days pass
>lol, what about this guy user, is he jewish?
>hahahahahaha stupid conspiracy theorist
When the conditioning has been broken, more often than not, the jewish question turns out to be a resounding "YES".

Rachel Green wasn't a Jew though.

>green is a jew last name

I've repilled 3 high school teachers, 3 of my professors, and around 15 of my close friends.

None, hopefully. My boss is a jew. Area supervisor for a pizza chain.

I've joked that i find it ironic how his life revolves around ovens, but that's it.

>bands on both arms
Whoever made that edit is an idiot

My best friends know that im critical towards them. One of them is kinda with me this opinion. And the rest just think its funny that i use my time to research them, but also they are joking bout jews sometimes.

I wonder who is behind this post...
|
|>
|B
|

Jewish girls are so hot

I don't HATE jews. Like, I'm not upset if I see a jew kvetching about that I'm going to go up and punch them or something.
Never. Nope. Not a single bone of hate in my body, really. I don't go around blaming all my problems on the Jews. It's easy, it's satisfying to put all the blame on someone else, but it's juvenile. I can do better than that.

We can find fairness for everybody. Everyone has their station in life. The Jews have theirs just like everybody else. Me? I hope I get to operate the ovens.

I drop hints around my bf, especially when we watch comfy WWII documentaries
He's the only one. He seems to agree with my sentiments about illegal immigrants and dindus now, which is a step up from when I met him (he was apolitical/agreed with whatever msm disguised as indie culture prescribed)
He gets really uncomfortable when I start to hint at a Jewish conspiracy so I just drop it. He could very well just be blackpilled and know it's not worth it to care because life is short

sauce on animu plz?

no gays allowed

redpill him on holohoax

/Fightnight/ get in here!!
youtu.be/4czYDSBJVUM
youtu.be/4czYDSBJVUM
youtu.be/4czYDSBJVUM

I'm a girl you retard

>How to tell if someone is redpilled on the JQ

Give them a Roman salute

If they salute back, they are "redpilled" on the "J.Q."

If not, well, at least they know where you stand...

I have almost convinced him 6 gorillion is mathematically impossible
I tried to drop the "there weren't death camps, just disease and allied bombing of food/supply routes" pill but it was too soon

you should take some break from the redpilling and just let it sink in for now. come back to it when you see he's more open to talk about it.

Hidamari sketch