Teen thug cuts woman's EAR off in Mississippi

Jesus Christ southerners, just how the FUCK are you raising your kids these days? How is this remotely acceptable? What has gone wrong down there?

>13-year-old charged in attack on 61-year-old woman

>JACKSON, Miss. —

Jackson police have recovered a stolen vehicle and charged a 13-year-old boy in connection with a stabbing that left a 61-year-old woman in critical condition...

>The woman, whose name has not been released, was attacked about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday at her home on Cypress Drive in Jackson, a family member said. The woman backed her vehicle into her driveway, got out and walked to her house. A man ran from the side of the house as she was opening the door, cut off her ear and stabbed her multiple times, including in the neck and chest, the relative said.

>The man stole the woman's purse and car keys and drove off in the RAV4, the family member said...

>Corey Smith, 13, was charged as an adult with aggravated assault, auto theft and armed robbery, police said.

wapt.com/article/woman-stabbed-suv-stolen-overnight/12137839

Well we wanted to keep the beasts in the fields, but NOOOOOOOO

I thought that the "good 'ol boys' down south quietly kept a lid on this stuff, but it appears that the lid blew off at some point and hasn't been replaced.

I love 1/2 hour from Jackson, you notice white people aren't doing this. The nigger mayor and nigger council are in charge of this shit. A councilman recently told niggers in Jackson to throw bricks at police cars from other jurisdictions chasing the vermin back into Jackson. A woman was shot and killed randomly at a red light by niglets last week as well. This is what happens when the monkies run the zoo.

They're charging him as an adult. He's in for a world of hurt.

Also, the victim was black.

That's a fetal alcohol syndrome face if I've ever seen one.

Black people are violent as fuck. They teach their children to hate white people, just like the Palistinian rats. Northern black people notice this the most, they are like a different breed down here. All of the good ones had the common sense to GTFO after the war, we're stuck with all of the niggers.

Good. Jackson is a war zone at least they kill each other. One less reproducing monkey. Unless you live around these animals you cant understand. I hope someone kills it in jail.

Nig strike again, how can white bois ever compete!

If you hadn't noticed the business model, the (((powers that be))) don't mind this in the slightest. See, we never got rid of slavery. We just gave the monopoly on it to the federal government. Most American's don't even bother to read the amendments past the 5th, nor most of the rest of the constitution for that matter.

Thou shalt pick your own cotton
Thou shalt pick your own cotton
Thou shalt pick...

Mostly this. Alot of the blacks here are racist. Like the post said northern blacks are different from the ones we have here. Must be the heat ;)

I'm confused. Are you implying white Southerners should adopt niggers?

Nobody cares about black on black violence, not even the black police who patrol Jackson.

Their violence is hugely under reported, obviously there is some from our white trash but those storys are yuge and far less frequent. At least in SC the nigs are too lazy to protest, they just shoot each other and sell drugs that kill our dregs.

>charge him as an adult
And put him in nignog summer camp.

Brutality is the only thing these savages understand. He should be executed on the spot

not even remotely. not a single FAS feature

WE WUZ SAINTS N' SHIT

Living quarters, 3 meals a day, clean clothes, a cot to sleep in. Sheeet, that's more than most niggers have(deserve). He's in for an upgrade if anything.

Northern niggers arent different, they are just outnumbered. 1 nigger can act fine by themselves, 2 niggers cause problems, 3 or more and you have a violent gang.

This

>Black on black violence

I wish there were more we could do to encourage this behavior.

he was always a good boy.
he was going to church and getting his life together.
when this happened he was delivering pamplits for our youth programs and how we need some more funding to make them better.

I unironically moved here from Detroit 3 years ago to get away from the cold and the motown niggers. One thing I will say: the gangs down here, like even the worst of the worst, if you were to bring them up to any nothern city (Chiraq, Nigga York, Detroit, etc) and face them against the gangs there, the southern nigs would be punks

I believe it, but I'd also sponsor that match. No matter who loses we would all win.

He should be executed

bump

Christ I hate black people. Literally subhuman.

>black on black violence
Non-story.