Give me ONE good reason not to marry a chink or a nip

Give me ONE good reason not to marry a chink or a nip.

Other urls found in this thread:

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false
nber.org/papers/w14192
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
longingfordeath.wordpress.com/)
theslittyeye.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/iq-geography-in-china/
akarlin.com/2012/08/analysis-of-chinas-pisa-2009-results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elliot Rodger

Same reasons not to marry at all.

This desu senpai

If you pretend to have children please move to China or Japan

race mixing is wrong and unhealthy

Your worst enemies want you to do that.

Your kids will look nothing like you. It's the ultimate cucking.

Your children won't look like you.

All Chinese are crazy and their family will secretly hate you.

Japanese is better but the family will probably still secretly hate you.

Then do a better job at raising your kids.

Because you're a faggot.

They're ugly. 1 in 10,000 are actually cute. Just go find a rural white girl, she'll cook and clean for you and won't have outrageous expectations

>Give me ONE good reason not to marry a chink or a nip.
Your offspring will look like they have downs syndrome.

sideways vaginas...

Fpbp

That's a Korean.

They don't want us over there.

Low linguistic IQ.
Your incoherent beta children will be mocked.

This, and take special care if the child is a boy, don't try to make him into a white supremacist, make him feel proud of both his asian and his white half.

because they don't look that good irl

one point a trend does not make

fpbp

really should be /thread

>but it won't be

Ooh ooh pick me

Gook > Jap > HK Chink > Mainland creature

>Jap > HK Chink > Worst Korea Gook > Best Korea Gook > Mainland creature

Fixed.

>She'll cook and clean for you
Why do women find this prospect so repulsive? I wouldn't mind that sort of lifestyle, sure beats going to fucking work every day.

If you have a son, it will be a weak faggit

Kids with mongolian fold

Asian qt
3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170
belong to the latin alpha male
Whitey cucks need not apply

If you can, do it! They aren't niggers.

its pretty stupid

msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.ca/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/alon_ziv_on_race_mixing/

IQ of offspring shifts towards the average for the race.
humanvarieties.org/2013/04/18/iq-regression-to-the-mean-the-genetic-prediction-vindicated/
books.google.co.uk/books?id=BMXVZzvLXz8C&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

“Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
www.msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
/thread

>Even considering Best Korea

They're all meth hags. Not even stretching it here either.

shes out of your league
you will get a shit tier chink

because you'll create something like this

Is pic related enough? (go to /r/hapas if you want to see more, also: longingfordeath.wordpress.com/)
Ignore the AMWF propaganda, even though this image is indeed biased it can serve to illustrate the trend of fucked up hapas (specially men), this wouldn't happen if their fathers and mothers raised then as normal human beans

Why do they wear the mask?

>Not understanding how bad mainland Chinks are.

>FUKKU DAT YERRO PUSSEEE WITE BOI

SARS.

>Give me ONE good reason not to marry a chink or a nip.

I literally can't think of one

You will secretly disgust her with your gaijin milk odor

it is a fact that asian father and white mother give the best genetics but I'm sure there are normal peeps out there the other way around

they're also so ugly.

how can you even view them as anything but subhuman if you're white? their entire culture is to emulate whites to the best of their ability. their standards of beauty are based on how white and not chinky their women look. Even the pic OP used is only considered pretty because she's one of the lesser chinky looking gooks and it's mostly due to make up&surgery.

>HK chinks
>that high up
lmao
Hong Kongers find mainland wives for a reason.

You think 9-10 asian women want asian men? Nah son

she'll hate her children for not being white and blame you for not being able to give her white children because she's an illogical mess

she won't give birth to white children, you faggot.

I want to pour a glass of milk over a chink now.

Go ahead, if I have to convince you, you weren't worth convincing in the first place.

Keep in mind what the true "average" is for slants.

Only first-world chinks score well on IQ tests. They are still outdone by European whites and middleclass-wealthy American whites. I believe the avg. IQ of China is like 85 and dirty Asia is even more despondent.

Whites have, on average, the highest IQ.

>I believe the avg. IQ of China is like 85
China would be Africa if that was true. They are around 105, just accept it.

yeah, you really don't want to father a halfchink. the look in those guys' faces when they love their kids but know something is really off, is sad. not even memeing, I saw that look in canada.

back to memeing, they're prone to become "virgin killers" instead of "chad mass shooters"

>the elliot rodger meme

>in before someone claims a hapa with a hollywood producer or banker jew father is half-white

oh wait

>erriot lodger

Cause women are fucking stupid and fell for the independent jew, there's literally nothing wrong with being a stay at home wife but they're been fed bullshit

There's more east asians(at least chinese) than whites by far. Do your people and ancestors a favor and have a child with a white woman who isn't a lefty.

Every single fucking race will thank you for this especially future gen.

because then you would be married. idiot. You know why divorces are so expensive? Because they are fucking WORTH IT. Your post is so retarded it doesn't even deserve a fucking pic related, so have a worthless never used 2016 election meme instead. Loser.

As any stereotype there is some truth to that, AMWF isn't very common, but their children are pretty overepresented in many good careers (idk how to explain).

They are shit in bed

Get a black woman if you can handle it

This. Marriage is a bigger issue than Rodger 2.0

>because they don't look that good irl

Your sons will have small penises. When they try to transition MtF, the only available procedure would be to construct a vagina with colorectal tissue.

Because actively seeking an Asian woman is a sign of your own failure as a man. You have yellow fever because you see these races of women as the only ones that don't emasculate you. At least as you think for now.

Grow up and realize you'll meet someone worth marrying and that they'll probably be white.

This is all so tiresome.

The majority of Chinese are village peasants. Both my parents come from small villages. My mom didn't finish elementary school, and neither did anyone else in her family. My dad only graduated high school because his family moved to Hong Kong as a child.
The village poorfags might have the potential to be smart, and the smartest of their kids do end up in good schools, but the truth is that there are a shit ton of illiterate chinks out there and that'll continue to be the case for decades.

you don't deserve to be happy.

Reduce that ass by 40% and she'd be actually not disgusting.

if you can't find a decent white girl to marry than an asian is the only acceptable emergency option. at least your seed will pass.

theslittyeye.wordpress.com/2011/11/19/iq-geography-in-china/

Guess how many Chinese participated? ~60k, mostly from wealthier areas (wealth correlates w/ IQ). There are way more people in China than reflected by this study.

akarlin.com/2012/08/analysis-of-chinas-pisa-2009-results/

This puts it closer to 101, and it's still not satisfactory as far as levels of participation. We both know that 60k people is not nearly enough to provide an accurate reflection of the true IQ of the Chinese. It is far, far more likely to be quite similar to that of Vietnam or Thailand, if not worse, considering the conditions these people live in.

All those poorfags drive the average IQ down and China is very careful about selecting people to participate in these studies--and they still completely blow in every area of intelligence besides visio-spatial. Even the US, to include spics and nogs, beats China in verbal intelligence--just accept it.

Don't marry one, just fuck some. Get it out of your system.

>1 post by this ID

>handle
>animal

How is becoming a zookeeper better than being with asian qt 3.14?

You choose your people with your dick. You make a baby with a gook, you exit the white race and enter theirs. You miscegenated. Your kid may have high IQ, but he or she lost a lot that your white child would have had.

Generate
As in generation
As it continuation

De generate
DE
Generate

What do I have to explain past this point^
That we're so fucked up socially that it's now ok to be degenerate^
It's funny how with time words lose their meaning.
Bio diversity is above hedonism. Which is why we need a pagan political system, something closer to nature.

>He doesn't want a supreme gentleman for a son

Get a load of this guy

I'm about to create a harem in Japan. Have two girls that are going to come live with me in a couple weeks.

Many of those poor peasants moved to Malaysia and now they are upper-middle class.

You cannot ahve a country with an average IQ of 85 and end up liek China. It doesn't make sense.

>Even the US, to include spics and nogs, beats China in verbal intelligence--just accept it.
Maybe, but If i remember correctly Asians do best at the visuo-spatial portion.

>enter theirs
bait? You think asians are more accepting of interracial couples than white folk?

pics or it didn't happen

this desu

You think 9-10 Asian women won't want 9-10 asian men? Granted chad chinks are secret rares but so are extremely attractive Asian women. It's best not to race mix.

>not aborting the males and breeding a master race of bleached half-waifus

she'll eat your cat

All that proves is that they're uneducated not stupid, blacks and latinos were considered retarded until they lowered the IQ thresh hold for retardation in the 40s(?)

There's only ONE reason I can give you, OP. And that is: because you should marry a gook.

Corean girls are superior.

I can take pics in two weeks, but I do have a lot of pics of other chicks I've bagged in the past.

Lol
Em gooks

based azn waifu protecting me against toxoplasmosis and feline-induced retrovirginity

Daily reminder that (((supreme gentleman))) was half chink half jew which is perhaps the worst combination you could possibly have.

Wrong with every other race whites can and only should with Japanese pure race with a pure race plus its time for Japan to fix there gene pool either that or Japan is just a bunch of clones

then post them

because you posted a gook not a chink or a nip

now go fucking mc-kill yourself.

>Daily reminder that (((supreme gentleman))) was half chink half jew which is perhaps the worst combination you could possibly have.
he wasn't half jewish

When men are unable to obtain a good wife in their native country it is perfectly reasonable to find one in another. This is not a new phenomena, it's been happening for centuries. I don't why those of us who travel get shit on here when we're the smart one's.

I had to delete all mines over one I took without an approval.
That crazy bitch wanted to take me in court for sending a picture of her vagd to her brother without telling him it was his sister because she gave me gonorrhea.
Hell no