GRRR

I fucking clean my bed with rat blood. CIA faggots hate rat blood. Fucking alien ultra subhuman cuckolding tech 15th sistine chapel painting from French artist Marion Le Penis Listening to industrial speedcore bullshit with 350 dB noise So the background air noise sounds like a fucking flute stuck up inside of a Russian's armpit CIA niggers hate noise. That's why I play industrial metal speedcore using a fucking speaker system whenever I sleep. I just play industrial and speedcore together, amplified using Audacity into a speaker system. That way the CIA cucks can't kidnap me and put me in an alternative universe again. My mom tells me to calm it down, but I don't because she's a fucking CIA lemming Like legit Fuck off fucking deep state ZOG fucks I boil clean my clothes in rat blood It's warm and gets those CIA fucks off my turf

I hear they also glow in the dark.

Sam Hyde is that you?

Saphris, my friend

You're not alone user.

Unhinged/10

Made me read, good job.

This is, after all, a free country.

Terry please take your meds

oh boy

terry is this you?

>CIA faggots
I thought they were CIA niggers

>T-Terry...Terry is that you?

schizophrenic people fascinate me in a sincere way. From what I've learned about qualia, it's very possible that assuming this dude isn't trolling and is legit schizo, he actually does live in a universe where government agents are afraid of rat's blood. What's real for us isn't necessarily real for other people, and what happens is that schizo's perceive noumenal objects as phenomena in a different way from normies. They literally live in a different, parallel world that is insane and fake from our point of view, but very real in every sense to them.

sometimes i wonder if Terry realizes he glows in the dark too.

Whatever you do, don't mine Terry's streams for memes.

wtf is wrong with you?

Is this a new copypasta?

I feel sorry for your neighbors.
Why don't you get one of those ultrasonic pest deterrents instead.
CIA can hear ultrasonic just like rats

I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN INFOWARRIOR, SIR!

Yasssssssssssss KING , PREACH

#WOKE

youre doing the right thing with the rats blood, but do you wrap your smartphone in plasticwrap, then place it in a lead box filled with packing peanuts so they cant activate the mic and listen in on you? have you placed magnets on every electric socket? they like to hide listening devices behind the socket plate, so leaving a magnet on it will disrupt the transmissions if they happen to place a new device, easier than unscrewing each outlet socket cover everyday to check. Have you ever been put under for surgery? you need to get an xray done to check for chips embedded in your skin if youve ever been under, they will force the surgeon to comply at gunpoint and ensure he never talks by bringing a photo of their loved ones asleep in their beds.
also carry a little pewter figurine like an animal around, spooks are notorious collectors of pewter figurines to fill their curio cases and may leave you alone or do a favor if you have one they dont have yet.

All you need to do is downgrade to an old nokia phone.
Dumbphones aren't hackable

You don't have schizophrenia, but you do have a personality disorder. I eat word salad all day, and I know how it tastes. This ain't it.

Woah i didnt know terry davis posted on Sup Forums

CIA can I please sell guns and drugs for you?
Hit me up, you have my number.