Sup Forums will defend this...!!!

Sup Forums will defend this...!!!

kys

Who the fuck wants some stranger hugging them?

Thou shalt not touch the god king!!!

>photo op bs

pic of clinton literally stealing kids, youre sick

i hate the whole crocodile tears fake photo BS
so good on trump.
they're trying to imply he did nothing, while he talked to the people organising shit and asked what help they needed.

Empathy is bad politics. You have a job. I don't want to see you chalking up tears (looking at you Obama) at every single tragedy. He has a job to do, so he should do it.

>"TRUMP SHOULDN'T GO TO TEXAS BECAUSE HE'LL DIVERT RESOURCES THAT SHOULD BE USED FOR THOSE POOR BROWN PEOPLE!!!11!!1!"
>Trump visits to simply offer help
>doesn't waste resources by doing silly photo ops
>"TRUMP DIDN'T DO ENOUGH!!!!!111!!!!!"

DAMMIT I VOTED FOR THIS FUCKING CHEETO TOO

if he did, pic related would be awkward freeze frame trying to make him look like a rapist

>yet

>Sup Forums will defend this...!!!

Defend what? Him running a country like a leader should instead of downing all tools and running off to go get ruled by emotion because some sunny weather lovers thought "nah we'll never have that much rain"?

potus/flotus scheduled enough time for a photo shoot for the brand catalogue cover

Jkkjj

Good. No need for cringy photo ops with the potential of having a CNN moment.

>pose for bullshit photo op with POTUS
>well this fixes everything! Now my destroyed house, dead wife, dead kids, dead dog, and total loss of everything dear to me is fixed! Life is on the up and up for ol' Gil

When the shills get more obvious

It's dangerous, with all the anti-Trump propaganda, someone would stab him

>Bill Clinton: C'mere you little nigger baby *smooch*

Not defending, but those other prez pics were photo ops and a different time. If Trump tried to mingle with the crowd in Houston Antifa would show up and start drowning people.

Trump doesn't care about doing corny propaganda for the cameras.

>Trump doesn't care about doing corny propaganda for the cameras.

>pic unrelated

Why is that guy in the back so short?

>potus not wasting his time on vain photo ops his predecessors only used to score easy brownie points
I don't see the issue. And if you honestly believe any past president did this as a genuine gesture of good will then you're naive.

>doesn't take cheesy pity photo ops with victims for public points

nice

Sage

North Korea just flew nuclear missiles over Japan and you're angry that Trump didn't personally fly in just for pity points.

Trump held the flag, all that matters to us Natives. Try again hajji cuck, go blow up a bus in Jerusalem

Or maybe you're just too jaded. Maybe your Father raped you. I don't know.

Bush was golfing during the storm and his FEMA department was so shit that people didn't get aid for weeks, but he hugged someone so he's a great guy ^_^

Houstonian here.
I think we'll somehow survive.