Why are you anti Israel? Wouldn't it make sense for you to be pro Israel because it gives Jews a place to go?

Why are you anti Israel? Wouldn't it make sense for you to be pro Israel because it gives Jews a place to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

theamericanconservative.com/articles/whose-war/
mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VNOk7Wv5A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Indian_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They should go to Davy Jones' locker.

>it gives Jews a place to go?

you mean like an Oven? because the Oven is where all jews, and also... Communists, Homosexuals, muslims, and niggers... ALL NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!!

Unironically, all i mentioned deserve to (Literally) BURN!!!!!!!

Oy vey how can you say that after all the hell we've been through as a people? I am in the process of contacting my uncle at the ADL, this site's days are numbered I can promise you that.

wuz gud ma kikenigga goldstien?

I'm indifferent to Isreal itself, but I am anti-pro-Isreal

cry all you want Moses, but your real home is a Very Hot Place.

pic rel is what "Israel" should look like.

Idea of Isreal is good (keep them containted in a one spot) but the Israel in our timeline is a robbing and a thieving cunt. Isreal should burn and Palestine freed

They have too much influence in America.

i already Explained what "Israel" should look like:

anyone who disagrees with me is a jew.

the only Home jews have is HELL.

ITT: Typical nazi cucks
>we want a conservative ethnostate with secure borders, and we're not afraid to take it by force!
>we're not about hate though we think all people have a right to their homeland
>sees israel
>fuck the only right wing ethnically pure democracy in the middle east #OpenBordersForIsrael amirite guys?

Lol fuck off your traitorous supporters make us fight your wars.

KYS Solomon.

The Iraq War was literally fought on behalf, and your government consistently betrays us while your lobby rapes us and extracts $3.8+ billion per year.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/whose-war/

mearsheimer.uchicago.edu/pdfs/IsraelLobby.pdf

>give jews a homeland
>they still jew it up overseas
These "people" don't deserve a place to go anymore.

If Jews would just fucking go to Israel, I wouldn't have a problem with it. As it stands, though, all that's happened is that Jews get an ethnostate AND a diaspora that tells whites they can't have one for themselves.

>The Iraq War was literally fought on behalf, and your government consistently betrays us while your lobby rapes us and extracts $3.8+ billion per year.

And you keep voting for politicians that keep this up, suck my circumcised cock goy

Also you won't give the Palestinians a homeland, which leads to pissed off Muslims who want to kill us, and the lobby makes it so that all our congressmen vote pro-Israel.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w_VNOk7Wv5A

Israel is literally an apartheid state, and we're expected to fight all your deadly rapacious wars

>Wouldn't it make sense for you to be pro Israel because it gives Jews a place to go?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Let me fill you in, buddy...

ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
>ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES
ISRAEL HAS FUCKING NUKES

So long as Jews are trying to kill ALL OF THE WHITE NATIONS I will be anti-Israel. I actually think that is showing a lot of restraints. We can always ship them to Madagascar or something else.

No we don't. You rapacious likes can't learn to chill the fuck out, and you find a way to infiltrate our society and overturn what the democratically elected leaders say they'll do.

It's no wonder you're expelled from literally every society you're in. Is there any group of people who actually like the Jews more than Americans? No, but you betrayed us too, and there will be an uprising very soon.

>Also you won't give the Palestinians a homeland
oh then why don't you give the native americans their homeland back?
we WON israel through conquest fair and fucking square goyim, they're lucky we let them keep Gaza

BECAUSE YOU SPAM US EVERY NIGHT WITH THIS LAZY AND THOUGHTLESS BULLSHIT, MR MEGAPHONE.

Israel is an insurance policy for Jews. Having Israel as a refuge of last resort gives Jews comfort to know that as soon as they fuck up yet again they will have somewhere to escape to and be protected.

This is why I say the most devastating weapon against Jews imaginable would be to force an open borders policy on Israel and allow the 4+ millions Palestinians, middle easterners, and Africans to flood in and "enrich" the Jewish life out of Israel.

#OpenBordersForIsrael kills Israel and thus the Jew by using the leftist Jew agenda against them.

(((Democratically))) elected leaders.

No one fucking voted for Richard Perle or Paul Wolfowitz. The fact that you guys cynically exploited a national tragedy like that is really beyond belief, and will lead to your downfall.

Fucking Jews. I can't wait until the next pogrom.

How do you write those twisted/not symetrical letters at the end?

Most Native Americans were wiped out through disease, and we seized areas that were extremely lightly populated and underutilized. We didn't take the densely populated areas of Mexico.

There's no Gaza Strip of America, which has an insanely high population and is under permanent military blockade.

What's really disgusting, is that pro-Israel Jews have the gall to lecture us on race relations while they destroy our society and treat Palestinians like they're trash.

Also, "fair and square" is highly inaccurate when you consider how American Jews have been exploiting the open nature of our political system with corrupt lobbying efforts.

>people's votes don't count cuz they got tricked by da joos!
wow I guess that just makes whites stupid as fuck and gullible then
probably the same reason why WE have an ethnostate and YOUR state is full of niggers lol

Your haredi who headrock to religious texts while crapping out kids on welfare will soon make up a large portion of your society.

Also, your peoples' openly hateful attitudes towards your most welcoming hosts in your long history of expulsions from every country you step foot in is finally leading to the start of an anti-Semitic movement in America.

>probably the same reason why WE have an ethnostate and YOUR state is full of niggers lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_American_Indian_Wars

>There's no Gaza Strip of America
>implying cartels aren't bringing violence on the level of terrorism over your border
>implying your southern border isn't (poorly) guarded by armed militarized police
at least know how to keep our nation safe, ill take any arabs freedom away if it means the freedom for my people to live in peace. Besides this land was given to us by G-D himself as any good christian should know.

>we were too dumb to kick the niggers out when slavery ended, so we decided to give them rights and let them breed our women instead
im laughin' goy

Israel literally has Jim Crow-style segregation:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdLDv8JNnMA&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=66

Like Sir Oswald Mosley, I support a homeland for the Jews, but not one in the Middle East. You are not to get hold of one by displacing and abusing hundreds of thousands of Arabs.

Oy vavavoy, what is this hatred to the god's chosen.
We wuz slaves n shiiiit
We wuz kangs and emperors before the greeks and romans came.
We wuz kicked out from every country in europe
Its white bois fault goy.

>Don't kill the Muslims, Shlomo, they are innocent and oppressed peoples!
>Stop sending the Muslims, Shlomo, they are trying to kill and rape everyone and destroy out culture!
How about shut the fuck up about Palestine?

How about I fuck your sister David?

They should have had their state set up on Madagascar where they wouldn't fuck anybody's shit up. Instead they're in Palestine causing shit in all the arab countries and siccing their attack dog on every secular arab regime in the area. Fuck Israel.

They want to infect the world - they want an Eurasian-Negroid race that would be easy to control. 2800 goyim slaves ... search: Talmud bad quotes

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L Jehovah created the goyim in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The goyim is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a goyim, there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a goyim he may keep.

Baba Mezia 114b The goyim are not humans. They are beasts.

Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies to circumvent a goyim.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Goyim girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: “Thank you God for not making me a goyim, a woman or a slave.”

Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a goyim the wages owed him for work.

Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a goyim it does not have to be returned.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Goyim prefer sex with cows.

Libbre David 37 To communicate anything to a goyim about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156 When a Jew has a goyim in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same goyim, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the goyim shall be ruined. For the property of a goyim, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348 A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Each one of those wars killed less than one of your air raids on Gaza's imprisoned children, and we got way more land in return.

I've lived in Southern California, it's fine crime wise, and the cartel cocaine is great. The worst part is the hypocritical Zionist Jews everywhere who support a hate crime nation in Palestine while telling us we can't deport an illegal alien back to their Mexican homeland.

Why do you nazis start sucking arab cock the second israel gets involved? If the muh poor palastinians were still in control it would look like lybia, instead of a vibrant 1st world country
you people boat in arabs by the thousands, so enjoy your next terror attack bong

Even with a LARPing homeland in Palestine you can't let up.

I want you dead

You're a dumb kike. Israel was founded and supported by the wealthy Rothschilds since the beginning. This created an arms race in the surrounding Arab countries and that's besides that fact that the kikes sabotage any form of nationalism or democracy in those surrounding countries.

How are the Arab countries supposed to progress with such a burden.

Despite that Libya was a great place to live and most shit was free until the fucking warmonger kikes like Bernard-Henri Levy convinced Sarkozy to fuck Libya up on behalf of Israel and the bankers.

Why let our enemy who have covertly orchestrated our destruction up till now have an internationally recognized sovereign HQ? While having a state like Israel for ourselves is our goal we don't want to systematically control or erase anyone else or their culture.

>SOON

Sir Oswald Mosley was not a Nazi and neither am I. Get your facts straight before you start talking nonsense.

I do not care what it would or would not look like without your presence. You have no right to be there, and, sooner or later, you shall go.

Pretty sure she wouldn't fuck low t beta feminist faggot who cares about a bunch of rock throwing Arabs, Ahmed. But, it's not like I'm fucking her, so not sure why I'd care unless you're black in which case I would eventually have you killed while vacationing and sipping lattes in Israel.

I'm ok with Israel existing as a Jewish state. I'm not ok with subsidizing it.

The only burden in Arab countries is Islam. Also fight me irl.

Isn't that the dead fag from Queen?

>Pretty sure she wouldn't fuck low t beta feminist faggot who cares about a bunch of rock throwing Arabs, Ahmed.

Only a cuck pseudo-male like yourself would require approval from a bitch before dicking her.

Wow, Like father like son.

I'm saying your the product of rape and your fat mom still kept you cuz she's stupid and lonely.

>The only burden in Arab countries is Islam
this, we wouldn't need so much security if it wasn't for ackmeds suicide bombing all the time

You can't keep it up forever you know. Your attempts to silence the BDS movement will just create more and more resentment.

>I'm saying your the product of rape
>your

Is being a product of rape really a bad thing? At least I wouldn't have beta cuck genetics.

i'd be pro israel if it was madagascar instead of palestine

>mfw Israel is going to become defunct in coming decades because of only NEET Jews and Arabs breeding

Tiny country in the middle east that the US spends a shit ton of money and lives on to protect. No actual benefit to everyday Americans. Just a geopolitical tool either by us or by them. Without US backing Israel would be consumed by their neighbors. They are not part of NATO/don't contribute to NATO, we have no obligation to protect them.

>Man rapes own daughter to avoid giving son cuckhold genetics. Son still ends up inbred retard with rape fetish.

Stay tuned for more Muslim headlines.

Next time, on Muslim headlines, all Muslims killed worldwide in miraculous act of God. Most are in Hell, being ass raped by demons for eternity, experts say.

Yeah I'm down with this.

US actually aids Israel annually by an amount that is greater percentage wise than any western country's military budget. US aid gives Israel a state of the art military for free.

US gives aid to Israel so Israel will play nice with its retarded cousins.

Fucking hell. Haven't we had this thread something like 5 times in the past few weeks?

Then how come they all don't go there?

O wait, it's because it's shit and Jews prefer to be parasites leeching off the hard work of others.

Which neighbourhood should I gas? CSL or Hampstead?

I don't get it... the Nazis never gassed any Jews. Why would you perpetuate that lie? Why wouldn't you want the world to know the Nazis were the good guys? Why are you doing this?

id be pro isreal once they get the fuck out of the golan heights and ISIS's/FSA's pocket

Till then im praying to allah to grant Iran a nuke

Israel just gives Goys a way to enter the pay to the order line on a check to the Jews.

Are those even real places? Come to Toronto bring the gas. Wear a red burka so I know it's you.

>McKinney says the Muslim contingent in USA is just as large and wealthy as the Jewish contingent.
>then bitches and moans that if she opposes Israel and supports the Palestinians, she won't get Jewish money, as if she's entitled to it anyway.

Get your damn money from the Palestinians if you love and support them so much.

What do you want with the Golan Heights, other than a place to aim a weapon down at Israel?

Israelis develop some of the tech too. They have world class science and technology there. Quite a few US university STEM faculty are from Israel.

It's more of a collaboration. We could collaborate with Palestinians too, except their tech. contribution consists of throwing rocks.