It's funny because many white Americans called me white even though I'm an illegal Mexican immigrant daca recipient...

It's funny because many white Americans called me white even though I'm an illegal Mexican immigrant daca recipient. I have assimilated so well with the average American that if Trump decides to deport me back to Mexico, I will bring all the knowledge I acquired here and run for the highest office in Mexico and will turn that shit hole into the strongest most nationalist nation on the face of the earth. Mexicans have dormant, a strong pride for their country that with the right leader, can achieve many wonderful things.

Do it motherfuckers, deport us and see what happens. We are the true Mexican intellectuals.

Makes me wonder if I should report for illegal content or rule breaking.

Sounds good :-)

See you later

Doing any of those will only make me stronger.

But that's what we want you to do you faggot. If Mexico wasn't a shit hole maybe we wouldn't need to build walls.

Google brain drain and consider that you're the country equivalent of a belligerent neighbor who let's his dog shit on your yard.
>You're the shit

The only way to fix Mexico now is by going full Duterte and that's what I aim to do if the republicans and democrats decide to fuck me.

Good.... I trained you to do a job. I do not care where you do it.

Go Be White. I think you would have understood that by now.

Isn't that what you should have done in the first place fix your own shit hole if mexicans had any pride in there country they would not be coming here in droves

>..run for the highest office in Mexico"

And become a puppet for the Narcos or end up diced up in a sack.

>Deport me, so I can make my native country good enough that millions of our dregs won't flood into your country
Sounds good Paco

Ay pero niƱo, tienes que volver.

You have to go back.

I think most would agree that you should do this. Go back to your country with your new skills and make it better.

**gets buttfucked with a bandelier of grenades by the cartel**

Have fun, you won't be missed.

I will never forgive the US for this. What a bunch of turncoats they are.

>Come to the US if you are young are in school and aren't a criminal you are welcome! Come spend your hard earned weak foreign currency on us!
>Just Joking faggot, you have to go back ahahahah get fucked

>Come mexico, let's make a trade partnership! Don not look for other potential trade partners all you need is us! Don't worry about your farming class rotting to hell! You can acces the US market, and become heavily invested on us, we will never betray you!

>You know what fuck you faggot, we don't care you don't diversified we will cancel this shit even if it hurts or farms too, bye

You learned well from ((them)) or rather you are them. Anyway we know better now

You know you're getting sent back, it's not a matter of if, but when. You wouldn't be here if you weren't scared of being deported.

>turn that shit hole into the strongest most nationalist nation on the face of the earth. Mexicans have dormant, a strong pride for their country that with the right leader, can achieve many wonderful things.
Do it. That's what we want for everyone.

lol

dude get off your high horse, you have it easy here being a mexican, go back to mexican and youre another nobody. I suggest you righten up fag and learn the values and what it means to be an american and you can stay.

Fix your home country, OP.

Checkd and kekd.
/thread

if you can rewrite this so it's a bit less cringy, people might not realize right away that you have the mental capacity of a dead nigger

I-i-i swear if you rightfully deport me I'll do something you really won't like