ONE YEAR IN PRISON FOR MISGENDERING A CALIFORNIAN

>If the law passes, misgendering a transgender nursing-home resident could result in a fine of up to $1,000 and a year in prison.

>It also requires nursing homes to allow residents to enter the bathrooms and showers of their chosen gender

nationalreview.com/article/450806/california-law-threatens-jail-time-dissenters-transgender-dogma
archive.is/LBOwI

california is the sweden of usa

California's prison system is bigger than almost any country in the world and SCOTUS ordered them to release violent criminals because overcrowding was too great. But let's lock up people for using the wrong pronoun. That's the LIBERAL way. Fucking retards.

California can't be saved.

already illegal in New York. punishable by up to a $6,000,000 fine. look it up!

It's unconstitutional. Supreme Court will kill it if it goes to them, which it will.

>IF the the law passes
>IF
>IF
>IF the law passes it will be absolutely obliterated by the Supreme Court for a violation of The Bill of Rights
Nice try faggot, go ahead and sit back down.

North Korea should nuke California.

How do I survive this?

We can only hope North Korea Nukes it.

Purging it is the only way.

GULAGS IN 30

>locking up drug offenders is an outrage
>locking up people who offend a crazy person by saying a pronoun is enlightened justice

Even if it passed unanimously, it won't stand in the courts.

>yfw Trump's brinkmanship with North Korea, originally thought to be some next-level geostrategic strategy to cause the internal overthrow of Kim Jong-Un, is actually just because he wants California nuked

I'm ok with it either way

>The “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Long-Term Care Facility Resident’s Bill of Rights” has already been passed by California’s state senate and unanimously recommended by its state assembly’s judiciary committee

Don't say that. I live here with these animals. I'm a cripple and don't have the means to go bcak to my birthplace (El Paso) yet.

Funny, because this Californian entertained that very thought earlier today. Which I'm fine with at this point.

If San Francisco and LA was taken out, the state would be a lot better off

>unenforceable law
K.

The only time this could be enforced is if a sincerely passing trans was referred to as a guy. Otherwise you can't expect regular people to know what the fuck gender someone "fluid" prefers on that day, that's retarded chick shit expecting telepathy from guys.

CALL 'EM ALL "IT"
it...it...it...it...it
IT...IT...IT...IT...IT

No, that's Southern California's cities
Northern California and the tiny cities in SoCal are okay.

absolutely correct

>t. decent northern californian
My family will go on vacation in LA next year, anything other than the obvious that i should know?